Official Crossfire Europe Forum Post your best Scores / Winnings here! - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

Post your best Scores / Winnings here!

Bookmark and Share

This post has 3,917 Replies | 20 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 243

PURE LOVE love

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 744

aRealStone:

PURE LOVE love

It's the Level luck!!

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans" rose        

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 194

Well... just achieved everything there is... 4 years ago I said that the point of the game as long as there is a ranking is to be on top of it, well only took me 4 years to go there, have fun guys :)

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 744

GET ON OUR LEVEL!! clappop

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,608

IaLaMuje:

Well... just achieved everything there is... 4 years ago I said that the point of the game as long as there is a ranking is to be on top of it, well only took me 4 years to go there, have fun guys :)

Νοοne cares about the ranking nowadays,  farming is allowed afterall so it isnt really showing the real experience of a player.

But still nice man, it was a huge milestone to pass Mavic, im happy a new  bro passed my old bro heart

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸฆŠ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฎ๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏ๐ŸฆŠ๐Ÿ๐Ÿด๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿน๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿน๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿป๐Ÿช๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ”๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ•ท๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ•ท๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿฆ‘๐Ÿณ๐Ÿž๐Ÿ‰๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ•ธ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿฆ๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ‚โ˜˜๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒท๐Ÿฆ‚๐Ÿต๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒฒโ˜˜๐ŸŒต๐Ÿ˜‰โ˜บ๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ—ป๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ—ป๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒ‹๐Ÿฆ๐ŸŒ‹๐Ÿš๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 744

t4sosGR:
Νοοne cares about the ranking nowadays,  farming is allowed afterall so it isnt really showing the real experience of a player.

It might not show the "real experience" of players, but I can promise you many still care about the ranking and achieving #1 still requires a lot of dedication.

Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 361

IaLaMuje:

Congrats again mate!

Quite a feat to become #1

IGN: Chaos

CF Europe, CF North America

Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 361

Here are my latest wins:

IGN: Chaos

CF Europe, CF North America

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 384

The highlight of my month! heart I FINALLY WON MY PRECIOUS BABY, THE BUSTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR love

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,934

Loquev:

The highlight of my month! heart I FINALLY WON MY PRECIOUS BABY, THE BUSTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR love

Finally! Congratz for this win! You really deserve it :) Early Xmas gift you got there ^^

Goodbye CF EU

- A deep connection to someone is rare, value it! 

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 744

Loquev:
clap

Haha had to check your profile for proof but it's really there, congrats!! 

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 384

ShadY:

You really deserve it :) Early Xmas gift you got there ^^

Thank you Shadiousssss hat

MrMadskillz:

clap

Haha had to check your profile for proof but it's really there, congrats!! 

Wait what? How do you know my new IGN? I didn't tell anyone except only a few trusted people. OO 

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 744

Well just checked the latest guy in the winnings list, which was you I guess.. OO

Page 252 of 262 (3918 items) ยซ First ... < Previous 250 251 252 253 254 Next > ... Last ยป | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative