Trickster Online

[Contest] Trickster Anniversary Fanart Contest!

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 13 Replies | 0 Followers

GMArtemis
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 57
GMArtemis pang [pang] Posted: 11-05-2012 5:42 PM

Attention, Tricksters!

Six whole years, can you believe it? We're super excited to be celebrating Trickster Online's 6th Anniversary this November and we hope you'll celebrate with us by entering our fanart contest!

• All entries must be themed for or represent our 6th Anniversary in some way.
  • All entries MUST BE ORIGINAL - do not use others' art or images, you must create it yourself!
  • All entries must be appropriate and obey our Terms of Use.
  • Submissions may be in .gif, .png, or .jpg format. Please reduce your image to less than or equal to 2MB size, my inbox appreciates your cooperation!
  • Entries should be sent to community@sgiwest before 11:59PM PST on November 26th! Late entries WILL NOT be accepted!
  • You are only allowed one submission, so make it your best! Entries will be accepted AS IS once you e-mail them, we will not accept updates - only send your final draft!
  • When submitting your entry, please include your in-game name and which realm you play on so we can identify and give you credit if you win! Entries without this information will be DISQUALIFIED. Please also title your e-mail "[Trickster] 6th Anniversary Fanart Contest" so we can sort them accordingly!

Too much text? Here's a summary:

1. Contest runs from November 5th, 2012-November 26th 2012. Submissions are due by 11:59PM PST on November 26th.
  2. Prizes: We will be choosing the top 5 entries, chosen by a panel of GameRage judges, to win 10,000 RP. In addition, everyone who participates will receive 1 Repair Powder and 3 Friend Finders each!
  3. Submission Guidelines: E-mail your final image in either .jpg, .gif, or .png (no larger in size than 2MB) to community@sgiwest.com. INCLUDE YOUR IN-GAME NAME AND THE WORLD YOU PLAY ON! Please title the e-mail "[Trickster] 6th Anniversary Fanart Contest".

Disclaimers: Any content submitted to this contest become property of S.G. Interactive and GameRage. Any images may be used in our media, including website, video, or social media sites, and credited as your in-game name. Submission guidelines must be followed or may result in disqualification. In addition, content that violates our Terms of Use will not be permitted.

If you have any questions, please post them here! I'll be actively keeping an eye on this thread in coming weeks and will be happy to answer any questions you might have about entering.

Excited to see your entries!

-GMArtemis

TheCait
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,852

GMArtemis:

1. Submission Guidelines: E-mail your final image in either .jpg, .gif, or .png (no larger in size than 2MB) to community@sgiwest.com. INCLUDE YOUR IN-GAME NAME AND THE WORLD YOU PLAY ON! Please title the e-mail "[Trickster Online] Halloween Item Submission".

O REALLY?

xD

Anyway, Like always I plan to enter. Even if I Cant log in. :/

Firefly/Serenity Guilds (Fant): English speaking, Daily players, Love randomness, eachocher, Open Minded, Friends Forever

GMArtemis
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 57

TheCait:

O REALLY?

xD

Anyway, Like always I plan to enter. Even if I Cant log in. :/

That's what happens when I have two different drafts and mush them together. sob Fixed.

Arantxa
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 372

I liked last year prizes, this year's... well, I'd rather not comment.

Hopefully I'll have time to participate this year too, good luck everyone!

coolbluex
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 155

it's a pity we don't get to see everyone's entries this year >_<

i wanna see pretty artwork ;-;

but good luck to everyone participating!
i have a great idea this year so i hope that i will finish it in time lol 

GMArtemis
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 57

I'm posting up the entries on Facebook! You can find the album here.

I wanted to get them up on Friday, but it was a busy day in the office. I'll try to post new entries up every Friday until the contest ends. :)

diamantina
Not Ranked
Posts 2

By ingame name... do you mean a name of one of our characters or the name we use to login?

GMArtemis
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 57

diamantina:

By ingame name... do you mean a name of one of our characters or the name we use to login?

The name of one of your characters. :)

GMArtemis
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 57

Remember, Tricksters, this is the LAST WEEKEND you have to submit your entries! The deadline is Monday (11/26) at 11:59PM PST, so get those last minute submissions in!

Enjoy your holiday if you are celebrating!

Nutrition
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 123

everyoneee, get ur submissions in!!!!!
i can't wait to see everyone's picture(:

Page 1 of 2 (14 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS