Trickster Online

Discussion, because we need it sometimes. (EE problem)

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Chaoswill
Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,608
Chaoswill Posted: 10-31-2012 4:54 AM

So I wanted to firmly talk about this problem as well and it does seem like it´s an item that´s causing at least my problem.

In my own case, it does seem like the Witch´s Ice Shield from the past gacha is the problem, since it all happened just after I equipped that item.

I also had all the firewall etc on when this happened and I went around in Tech alot with Chaoswill before this happened. For days in fact.

This makes me believe that it´s the items which crashes the system this time.

I also saw another one posted about the very same shield. Can it be a coincidence?

Before all this began I had no problem at all with anything.  This just proves that what we had before, still lurks around, but now in a few items or maybe just one.

I got a question to ask you fellow players - Did you equip a certain item when you got kicked out as well?

In that case, which item?

Maybe we can help out by sorting out what the cause was, and perhaps the cause is the same. In that case we may also speed up the process. I sure hope so...

Let´s give it a go people! Alright?

Chaoswill

A note here - I applied to the thing they added when you start the splash. Took some times since the hotmail is darn slow here, but I managed to send them the information they wanted. That resolve thing may help as well -  http://trickster.gamerage.com/News/Announcement/View/6341

It´s a bit tricky, but you probably manage if you know computer a bit... hopefully that AND this discussion might help out.

iCantRead
Not Ranked
Posts 15

It's been over a week. ~_~ Still not been able to log in.

Lock5
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 225

Hmm, I haven't come across this yet. Althought, right-clicking various items caused EE's to attack.

Chaoswill
Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,608

iCantRead:

It's been over a week. ~_~ Still not been able to log in.

I´m going to only GIVE them a week! We´ll see how fast they can react. If slower, I´m out of this game.

And I´ve been around for more than 6 years. I saw the beginning of ETO.

For now it´s five days left for my part... I have very little patience so I hope it doesn´t come to an total quit... but I fear the worst.

iCantRead:

You´ve... made a full circle of the whole thing...>_<'   "Go here"- ggftw forum, in ggftw forum "Go here" - Trickster Online forum.

I just think that´s hilarious! X)

iCantRead
Not Ranked
Posts 15

What can I say? I want the best of both worlds. XD

On other note, some semi-good news:

Thank you for contacting the Trickster 1:1 Support Team with this information, bug reports from players play an important role in helping us to fix the game world and we appreciate your input.

At this time we are aware of the Exceptional Error issue that you have experienced, and our team is actively working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. For any updates, corrections, or patch notes please visit the following link: (
 http://trickster.gamerage.com/News/PatchNotes) for future announcements.

Thanks again for bringing this issue to our attention. We ask for your patience as we resolve this issue.

I reckon this'll be fixed by the next patch hopefully.

Chaoswill
Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,608

Alright. Let´s hope so... and let´s hope it takes a short time as well. I bet many player´s patience is running dry at this point.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS