Trickster Online

Update Problem, 7.100.4 to 7.101.0

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Not Ranked
7 Posts
Sign404 posted on 04-26-2012 9:22 AM

I cannot update to ver 7.101.0, everytime i launch the launcher, it says "client is the latest version", but the client is still ver 7.100.4 and i always get error message.

Just for the info i'm the administrator of my pc ,  i run my pc on win 7, been run the games with no problem was. Already try to reinstall it, but still stick on 7.100.4 when update, and the biggest problem, I CAN'T FIND MANUAL PATCHER ANYWHERE, the download page only provide full client download.

Please make some manual patcher for trickster online, or at least sent me the download link for the update 7.100.4 to 7.101.0 (or the full patcher), coz every online games that i play have this feature.

All Replies

Top 10 Contributor
Female
4,852 Posts

Click "Check Files" on your patcher :3

Firefly/Serenity Guilds (Fant): English speaking, Daily players, Love randomness, eachocher, Open Minded, Friends Forever

Not Ranked
7 Posts

I did, the update doesn't show any progress and it still 7.100.4, but the launcher said "client is the latest version". Hope the dev put the manual patcher somewhere.

I have no problem about updating before.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
4,852 Posts

no manual patcher.

redownload and reinstall.. that usually will fix it.

Firefly/Serenity Guilds (Fant): English speaking, Daily players, Love randomness, eachocher, Open Minded, Friends Forever

Not Ranked
7 Posts

that's harsh...

But somehow i were able to update my client now, i use my EDGE connection (which is way slower than my EVDO connection).

Problem solved, but i hope Trickster Online  provide  manual patch download, for good... (how do i mark this thread as solved?)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
4,852 Posts

Select "Best answer" on a reply.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS