Trickster Online

Server Error in '/trickster' Application.

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 12 Replies | 0 Followers

FuryOne
Not Ranked
Male
Posts 15
FuryOne Posted: 03-28-2012 4:46 AM

I get this error when I try to edit a post :

http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/4467/erroreditingpost.png

Not all of my post, but in some thread. Fix it please? it will be cool.

TheCait
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,852

I was getting that error all day yesterday on all posts :/ seems to be fixed now

Firefly/Serenity Guilds (Fant): English speaking, Daily players, Love randomness, eachocher, Open Minded, Friends Forever

TheCait
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,852

Server Error in '/trickster' Application.
Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.

Source Error:
An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[SqlException (0x80131904): Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.]
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) +1950890
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) +4846875
System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj) +194
System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj) +2392
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString) +204
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async) +954
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result) +162
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(DbAsyncResult result, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe) +175
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() +137
CommunityServer.Points.DefaultPointsProvider.ExecuteStoredProcedure(String name, SqlParameter[] parameters) +167
CommunityServer.Points.DefaultPointsProvider.CalculatePostAndAuthorPoints(Int32 postID) +917
CommunityServer.Points.DefaultPointsProvider.CalculatePoints(Post post, ApplicationType appType, ObjectState state) +44
CommunityServer.Points.PointsModule.csa_AfterUpdatePost(IContent content, CSPostEventArgs e) +70
CommunityServer.Components.CSPostEventHandler.Invoke(IContent content, CSPostEventArgs e) +0
CommunityServer.Components.CSApplication.ExecutePostEvent(Object EventKey, IContent content, ObjectState state, ApplicationType appType, PostTarget target) +109
CommunityServer.Components.CSEvents.AfterPost(IContent content, ObjectState state, ApplicationType appType) +35
CommunityServer.Discussions.Components.Posts.AddPost(ForumPost post, User postAuthor) +389
CommunityServer.Discussions.Controls.CreateEditForumPostForm.SavePost(Thread post) +93
CommunityServer.Discussions.Controls.CreateEditForumPostForm.SubmitButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +181
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +111
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +110
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +10
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +36
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1565

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3603; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3614

Firefly/Serenity Guilds (Fant): English speaking, Daily players, Love randomness, eachocher, Open Minded, Friends Forever

FuryOne
Not Ranked
Male
Posts 15
FuryOne replied on 04-03-2012 12:05 AM

It is not fix for mine, But It's perfect because I Totally don't give a - about it.

TheCait
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,852

It's weird. It seems to be fixed and un-fixed all throughout the day.

I also suggest you edit your post to make it comply with the ToS o.0;

FuryOne
Not Ranked
Male
Posts 15

For what I had read it's a well known problem in websites development.

I'm not in a hurry because of that. Hope people won't be bothered by it though.

RayBoy
Not Ranked
Male
Posts 9

Hey Cait it's Ray... what does this error mean and what does it do against us if i may ask? :/

FuryOne
Not Ranked
Male
Posts 15

This guy have a problem with me or What

Excuse me I don't get his point If you want to tell me something Speak to me directly Trust me I am very fast answering

TheCait
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,852

FuryOne:

This guy have a problem with me or What

Excuse me I don't get his point even if it is (against what I believe) But If you want to tell me something Speak to me directly Trust me I am very fast answering

*raises eyebrow*

1.) I'm a girl, and I don't have a problem with you.

2.) My point is you can't swear on the forums. It's against the ToS, and can get you banned. I'M TRYING TO HELP YOU STAY UNBANNED. 

3.) I was speaking to you directly, via the post.  I don't know your IGN, and In game isnt really the place to discuss forum etiquette

4.) You're being rather rude over me helping you. :/

5.) I suggest also, choosing a different word to describe my help towards you in your latest post, so that you don't get in trouble.

FuryOne
Not Ranked
Male
Posts 15

TheCait :

1.I was not talking to you I was talking to this guy Got on my nerves I was not sure who he was reffering, if he was just being cool then forget It's totally confuse I'm pissed off the game anyway.

2.That's kinda what I told you I don't give a ***** being banned here and everywhere else reffering to this game. I "swear" and I know it's against the rules obviously... I don't need someone to tell me that...... "/

3.I was not talking to you on my last post.

4.I'm not being "rude" I was telling you that I don't need to hear the forum rules when I'm pissed off. It's nothing against you overall.

5.Choosing a different word, again I was not talking to you. Me getting in trouble because of that?? BHahahahahah.

At the beggining I wanted to tell you that the only reason that make me still posting here is for the pleasure to talk to you and people. But I think I simply need to stay away from this 'game' (it's personal) and that's what I'm doing nowadays.

And this "problem" is between us, I don't want to hear people opinion and bothered them Btw about what's personal to me. Just get my point please and forget about it anyway....

Page 1 of 2 (13 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS