Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 42 Replies | 7 Followers

GMArtemis
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 57

Hello everyone, just a quick update -

Unfortunately, due to holiday preparation and events, we weren't able to finish reviewing all the entries for the contest on the 21st. We'll be finishing this up today and have you winners by the end of the day. I apologize for the delay.

Thank you!

Ikadea
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 128

You guys should take your time in reviewing the entries. It's all worth the wait and I'm pretty sure the rest of us will agree with me in saying... you guys shouldn't rush it. Just look through the entries and take your time. Happy holidays btw, Artemis.

Photobucket  Dark Lord Rezenar- A Potentate of the Rose

Doll base can be found here: http://www.kawaiihannah.com/pixelart/view/dollbases

GMArtemis
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 57

Apologies that this wasn't posted over here sooner, but I was out sick and Dionysus helped me wrap stuff up while I was at home.

If you do not follow our Facebook page, these were announced on the 27th.

It was a tough decision, but we’ve finally decided on the 5 winners for the Trickster Holiday Wish Contest! The winners are:

xMareep (Fantasia)
Alemina (Fantasia)
Enthalpy (Fantasia)
Excessive (Fantasia)
creamy (Fantasia)

The prizes for our winners should have been distributed already. Thanks to everyone for participating and congratulations once again to our winners!

(I would like to add that we had some finalists from Jewelia - unfortunately, we had some disqualifications as well, and these are the winners that remained/were exemplary after we narrowed down our choices.)

Page 5 of 5 (43 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 | RSS