Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Chaoswill
Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,608
Chaoswill Posted: 04-03-2012 10:56 PM

I see many seems to not see the guides I´m still making today, so I will now make another thread for those.

Mostly I mean the money guides I´ve been making lately. They aren´t your typical one like showing how much you sell items in a shop but more which item npc the best and which you should avoid picking up (since it will leave a big, big hole in your soul).

Right! Now that you know that, check them out won´t you?

First of all I thought it might be good to add the Treasurehunting you can make and see what you earn from this by 5 tries in each area.

Part 1 of this guide- Treasurehunting

Next we go to the other type which I mentioned in the beginning. All of them begins with something else though. It´s a joke.

Part 2  - Coral Beach

Desert Beach

Path to Desert Beach - SE/SW forest

Poppuri Dungeon

Caballa Ruins fields

Caballa Relics Dungeon

More will come...

Chaoswill
Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,608

So a few more is already added and I still have a bit more recordings for the next area. Just thought you should know.

Bigdaddy610
Not Ranked
Posts 23

hey chaos u shuld make a leveling /// tm guide :)

Chaoswill
Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,608

Already been done. At least the grass quest. All of them is nearly impossible to make in one single video... and I just simply haven´t enough energy to make a video about that.... besides, there´s those which aren´t worth doing at all... too much work for too little so to speak.

Here´s the link for the grass guides. Not in all areas though. I did sent out an invite to aid me with this, noone answered. So you might need to ask about the three areas not in the guide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atVFxt0mDwM&feature=plcp

As for leveling guides... meh, just search for them in my youtube channel. they´re right there... some may be deleted though due to annoying companies. You can´t add anything with music these days...*sigh*

Bigdaddy610
Not Ranked
Posts 23

I'll check them out and subscribe if you need any help or u wnna hve pl inhe vdeo I canhep :)

Bigdaddy610
Not Ranked
Posts 23

I'll check them out and subscribe if you need any help or u wnna hve pl inhe vdeo I canhep :)

Chaoswill
Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,608

Delete one of those responses... you made one too many..>_<'

And er... I´m pretty sure I don´t need much help. As for being in one... I think that kind of happens only in random.

At the moment I´m climbing the darn Chaos tower!

So I´m pretty busy whenever I´m online.

And sorry to say this, but the next one is already as good as made,  the clips are already recorded. I just need the themes and it´s finished.

In that case, it´ll have to be in Oops and probably with Manga. I´m not too sure Compounded can survive there just yet.

We´ll see I guess... maybe you will be a random player...>_<'

Chaoswill
Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,608

Well, that´s the next area. And the next  after that is Oops. Might take a while to get the recordings, themes and such though.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS