Project Blackout

Dear communty we are so tierd from hackers... GM's take a look

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 16 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 13
Tr0ubleMaker Posted: 04-25-2012 19:37

I'm facing daily huge amount of hackers like sorie meny players know him they dont even try to hide that thay hack and posting non stop video reports is not what we need as we all saw it dosent work .

So i beg you GM's just BEG you to add in game (atleast) kick option so host can kick players on half of mach so if hacker re join you can kick agien and dont need to spend lots of your time on trying to get them on video and then beg gms to wach it and this guy just do new acc in 3 seconds... hope you got my point thank you for tention...clap

In game nick:PainIsMyName

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 22

Tr0ubleMaker:

I'm facing daily huge amount of hackers like sorie meny players know him they dont even try to hide that thay hack and posting non stop video reports is not what we need as we all saw it dosent work .

So i beg you GM's just BEG you to add in game (atleast) kick option so host can kick players on half of mach so if hacker re join you can kick agien and dont need to spend lots of your time on trying to get them on video and then beg gms to wach it and this guy just do new acc in 3 seconds... hope you got my point thank you for tention...clap

In game nick:PainIsMyName

I guess u were gone before...but months back they had a kick option but it kept getting abused soo SGI took it off like a few days after its release.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 65

Abused is an Understatement!! Good players were getting Booted because they were Good!!! You can still see pi-- poor players screaming Hacker about good players.

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 338

But sorie isn't even that good. lol

I've played against him so many times in sniper.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 387

sorie appears to cham/wallhack.

Don't worry guys, good boys like Whizinator and Astraeus are here to catch up all the hackers!

Not Ranked
Posts 13

Well i diden't know that they had kick option i have 76 kdr so i expected it to happen but pro host would newer kick without reeson and noobs will alweys stay noobs but i think its worth it just make it so there is no kick option at clan wars and will be cool or they can add trusted in game administrators who will monitor game and if abuse just ban them so its not problem yea?... hackers must go in any way in evry seconde room i see one chamer who dont even try to hide his chaming....=S

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,688

lol yea, Virus was following me yesterday, and I seemed to pick ALL the winning rooms.

And I got your main thing bro.
On my dang-a-lang where she swang and hang like an orangutan
But you don't really wanna follow me 'cause every one of my boys bang-a-rang

www.youtube.com/trixxsb

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 307

Why would GM ban cheater? There are evil account sharing people to 7767.

Priorities!

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 182

meep kick function = no fun for the good players

and in general, you will probably find 1 hacker per week. live with it.

-Sm0Ke / Ultrasonic

fav wep: ak sopmod

http://www.youtube.com/user/HDPhenomenon

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 173

Just sew al sites who provide the hax !

IGN : PlayBoyBunnie

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 387

GreenCr3am:

meep kick function = no fun for the good players

and in general, you will probably find 1 hacker per week. live with it.

per week? Now it's come to the point it's 1 waller every room. No kidding.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 173

MeViruS,

it isnt true that you find 1 in every room.

its more like, i barely see anyhackers in pub but when i play against/with some

it are always 2 or more, like people from the same hacking clan.

this might sound weird but for me there is a higher percentage of hackers in clanwars

then in pub.

IGN : PlayBoyBunnie

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 668

We all have a choice regarding who we play.

I really support people who kick suspicious players, it increases the total quality and fun of the game for me and majority of players. 

Why should anyone play against a suspicious player when he/she has a choice to kick him and lock the room before game starts?

Its really is a more civilized way to play this game and would create a playerbase (group) who is trustworthy and ethical.

So I encourage all players:

If you are host, kick those you do not want to play, its your choice and you can do it if you want, you are host, you rule... ;-)

The kick vote system was abused but if only the host has the option to kick, it wouldn´t be abused as much.

Hackers are the ultimate abusers of this game and there are loads of them online daily (otherwise all those hacksites wouldn´t bother advertising the PB hacks this much)

The second biggest abusers of the game are people with too much talent. That maybe sounds terrible but there is no way that every room has a overly talented person in it in 75% of games.

Most of talented players are hackers, especially those who have great success but no rank and no cash. The ACT tree gives huge advantage to high rank players and therefore, if they also cash, they can reach up to 65-70% kdr legally (and I think that would be a huge effort and almost impossible)

So to face facts...

If one player has 70% kdr means that someone else has 30%.

If he is not on average playing with players with 30% kdr his kdr should not be that high.

Getting a huge deviation like that is not normal and there almost has to be some cause behind it. Maybe technical (better equipment, PC, Cash etc.) but usually its just plain and easily explained ... hacking. 

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gamer-rapport/150595171645806

http://www.youtube.com/user/R4PPORT

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 338

rapport:
Most of talented players are hackers
lol

You must be a big fan of conspiracy theories.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 668

yep I love conspiracy theories...

Zeitgeist my favorite series.

And I live in Iceland ... google "confessions af an economic hitman" its crazy. I tell you..!!!

But when I say most I do not mean all... just to be clear.

But I would think that the "talent" of players is distributed according to a normal curve (if players were a fixed sample). But since they come and go, good players benefit from it and the curve of the distribution would be scewed towards "high ranks" similar as to a poisson curve.

WIch makes sense.

If we say 100.000 players play PB daily and they stay active for 3 months on average, the number of players with 70% kdr doesn´t make sense.

It only makes sense if they never played other talented players... or they hacked...

Maybe other variables play a big role fx. ping, lag etc. but I like to belive (good for my ego) that its hacking...

But why is it unfair what I´m saying?

Why do the talented/hack guys want to play the average player?

Pick on someone your own size....

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gamer-rapport/150595171645806

http://www.youtube.com/user/R4PPORT

Page 1 of 2 (17 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative