Project Blackout

After Patch...

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 24 Replies | 4 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
22 Posts
RedRover8 posted on 04-24-2012 7:18

I get this error message once the game comes up and starts running..."Video hardware does not support shaders, unable to launch...Could not create the framework.(_pFramework) Termination.

So im guessing this means my bad graphics card that could once run PB can't anymore??? sob

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Verified by RedRover8

Try updating your Graphics Card Drivers. If that doesn't work... buy a better video card.

All Replies

Top 100 Contributor
Male
83 Posts

Same problem...

Sooo much for 'fixing' the bug.....

Verified by RedRover8

Try updating your Graphics Card Drivers. If that doesn't work... buy a better video card.

Top 25 Contributor
Male
338 Posts

Try restarting your computer, then trying again.

Not Ranked
3 Posts

Whenever i try to get on it wont let me update it, it says the patch file is corupted and will exit the game 

Top 500 Contributor
26 Posts

How do you update your graphics card driver?

IGN: eXPwnagexXx  Clan: eX.Gaming

Top 500 Contributor
39 Posts

same error,i cant update the game.

Graphic card is up to date,has nothing to do with the card.

After i restartet my pc and was trying to update the game a virus was found,i ignored and after that i got the same message as the screenshot bellow.

Ok someone in the Technical forum has wroten to turn ur antivirus off while updating,and it works.

Top 500 Contributor
Male
38 Posts

Open PBConfig.exe and set everything low, then restart PC and try to launch .

If it will be unsuccessful update you Divers .

Your graphic card? 

eXPwangexXx:

How do you update your graphics card driver?

How to update your video card drivers.

Top 500 Contributor
39 Posts

S1thwarr1or:

Open PBConfig.exe and set everything low, then restart PC and try to launch .

If it will be unsuccessful update you Divers .

Your graphic card? 

graphics card is fine up to date,it was still same error whyle updating,after i restarted my pc it was shown some virus,so i turned the antivirus software off and was updated againg whitout problems.

The error messeage say something goes wrong while downloading the patch, the antivirus has blocked/stoped the download.

Nvidia Gforce GT440 3D 2GB Ram,allways up to date.

So its not the GC.

Top 500 Contributor
39 Posts

I think there is an eazyer way to update ur GC,just right klick on desktop,and open ur Graphic card software and go to help and klick check for updates,if there is a new update just donwload it form there and install,allways the newest from ATI,Nvidia or whaterver u got.

u dont need all that steps and finaly to go to nvidia or ati to searching ur driver ,the GC software download directly ur new driver in 4 clicks:1.Right Click on Desctop,2.Click on ur GC Software,3.Help,and 4.Search for new update.

Top 500 Contributor
39 Posts

Wow,bad Suggestion,Buy a new Videocard,cause of update of the Game?

He was playing the Game bevor the Update and it was all fine,why should he buy a new G.Card,

And how u know that he didnt has some 2GB DDR3 Graphics Card,he didint wrote some details of his Graphic Card.And who will buy a new one cause the Game has some bug while Updating?

The Game dont Request some expensive Graphic Card,i was playing this Game on my Laptop with Motherboard Graphic Chip.

I say dont buy another GC do what i did.

Top 500 Contributor
22 Posts

goran1979:

Wow,bad Suggestion,Buy a new Videocard,cause of update of the Game?

He was playing the Game bevor the Update and it was all fine,why should he buy a new G.Card,

And how u know that he didnt has some 2GB DDR3 Graphics Card,he didint wrote some details of his Graphic Card.And who will buy a new one cause the Game has some bug while Updating?

The Game dont Request some expensive Graphic Card,i was playing this Game on my Laptop with Motherboard Graphic Chip.

I say dont buy another GC do what i did.

IDK if this was meant for me or not...but im using a built in graphics cards in a computer thats like 2 years old maybe...everything is updated...and on lowest...soo i guess that just means the game is too much for my peiece of crap GC lol oh well..

Top 25 Contributor
Male
338 Posts

Actually, that bug happens for me sometimes when I get new updates... restarting my computer really does work. If you haven't tried yet, I suggest you do.

It always has something to do with directX or my graphics card or something. Tells me to "Break" or whatever.

Maybe I'm wrong, so take a screenshot of the bug if it persists.

Top 500 Contributor
Male
38 Posts

Uninstall your antivirus 

Page 1 of 2 (25 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative