Project Blackout

Leveled up and didnt get anything

Bookmark and Share

This post has 16 Replies | 4 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 1
408mafia Posted: 04-06-2012 12:04

i leveled up to SGT-1 i should have gotten 8k credits i didnt get any and it said i got a gift in my gift box there was nothing there. can you fix that...

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 387

Report 1:1

Not Ranked
Posts 4

i was leveled up to 2LT-1 and i didn't get my bonus credits(14000credits). some are saying taht its a bug.pelase clear this bug and bring back my 14000credits :(.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,093

1:1 support!

Not Ranked
Posts 2

I lvled 2 times without getting any credits, why?

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 32

I have same problem :( i already send a msg to 1:1 support but nothing...he don`t answer me :S

ING : Wizzey

CLAN : *SuPerUniqUeZ*

Not Ranked
Posts 1

Same thing... SFC-IV, supposed to get 10000 Creds, but didn't get anything. Plus, 1:1 is down...

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 12

Same problem,level up on saturday, got nothing.

Post in 1:1 support, get no answer.

IS THERE STILL SOMEONE TAKING IN ACCOUNT OUR PROBLEMS OR DON'T CARE ?????? (but taking our money as well ????)

Not Ranked
Posts 6

Sme thing happened to me. lvled up to mgs-1 (general) and got no credits and no giftbox , even though promoted message mentions the giftbox. pleas fix this gm's as this is incredibly disheartening; to work hard to gain exp only not to reap the fruits of one's labour.

please i hope the gms can find a way of restoring credits and gifts people didnt receive once this bug is fixed.

1:1 support is down so i cant even try to bring this to their attention.

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 140

Okay guys we get it you don't need to repost it like 50x all you need is to say it once to 1:1 support thats all -__- its already at their attention they are going to fix it in their next patch most likely.

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 7

I had this same problem

YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/Poptypop

Not Ranked
Posts 2

If they are fixing is taking a lot cause i have this problem over and over in my accounts.i have to change account because of that. If they dint fix it quickly they gonna lose a lot of players.

Hello Everyone,

We apologize for the inconvenience. The issue has been resolved as of yesterday, and all credits that have been lost by leveling up since 04/03/12 maintenance will be restored during the next maintenance.

Thank you very much!

-GM Hermes-

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 173

Whats the point of QQing about it on the forums

the community already got compensated by another DailyDestruction.

I also ranked twice and didnt get the credits.. i dont mind, still got around 600k  >:D

just be gratefull for the free things you get.

IGN : PlayBoyBunnie

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 387

LOLz Kai you didn't use your credits like since you created the account or what? I'm only 220k, but I still buy some credit weapons and missions. 

Page 1 of 2 (17 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative