You have been disconnected for use of illegal programs

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 34 Replies | 9 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 60
teerav Posted: 04-05-2012 9:19

Dear PB Staff,

My in game name is v6 and I am writing this forum post in response to a recent error message that I received while playing the game. I am sure the entirety of the community would appreciate it if you would fix the bug with x-fire or any other non related programs that can be detected as a third party program. I was having a great game that would've given me a great k/d boost as well as exp + when I was randomly disconnected. It was possibly due to the fact that I was doing so well or one of my background programs running. I am not sure which, but I hope you will fix it. I am tired of being randomly dc'ed for no reason. Thankyou

-v6

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 120

Dont worry its just one of the bug after updates. It happened before, eventhough the frequency this time is getting higher, happened to me 5 times in an hour this morning :/ 

Im not sure what cause it, but pretty sure it isnt your fault, it has nothing to do with background or programs u running. But yeah, they will work on this, dont worry.

IGN : goodkaT

Clan : SC

Check out SC's new youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SCgamingPB

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 68

valenttt:
it has nothing to do with background or programs u running.

Microsoft applications making changes will cause this to happen (windows update, possibly windows defender, maybe other things)  the hackshields job after all is to detect changes made to files/system while it is running

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 540

Happening to me as well...

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,688

Used to happen now and again when I had Firefox up in the background. Started using Chrome again for Pandora and it hasnt happened since. 

And I got your main thing bro.
On my dang-a-lang where she swang and hang like an orangutan
But you don't really wanna follow me 'cause every one of my boys bang-a-rang

www.youtube.com/trixxsb

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 68

alright i gotta say its getting annoying it keeps happening.. im losing all my 30-5 games cuz of this crap !

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 336

Just stop hacking and the problem will stop.

jk :), and ya it's happened to me both times I've played the new map. Each time I was on the roof near the back wall, and it happened just as I head shot someone. What about you guys?

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 387

Not Ranked
Posts 2

No, its not xFire. I dont have it installed and I made 3 kill streak and got disconnected. 

Its a patch problem, hope to be fixed soon.

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 140

Yea same I also made a 3 kill streak and got disconnected 2 of them were headshots but i have no clue as to why...as i've gotten higher streaks beforehand and I am using chrome, not xfire though...

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 140

Also, soz for postin 2ce but i just realized now that this happened right after some scrub Apheaus or something like that called me hacker for owning him and Duchess' team in a dm...o.O

Not Ranked
Posts 10

true i don't have xfire and crashed at leat 10 times yesterday and today.. ;(

Not Ranked
Posts 2

not true...i have gamebooster which stops ALL non required processes to make gaming smoother.

and before you say that gamebooster itself triggers this...it doesn't...i got kicked 10 times yesterday on new map...both with GB running AND w/o...I just think it's something to do with new map, cuz that's only place it's happening...hopefully have it fixed during maint. cuz I really like that map.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 247

Gunsfurys:
I also made a 3 kill streak

Lies.

Not Ranked
Posts 7

Getting friggin ridiculous, I've been disconnected 35 times since the update. Sometimes I get that message other times I just get DC'ed.

Page 1 of 3 (35 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative