hs 38

rank - 1st Lieutenant Grade III

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,411

Your Ingame name?

Not Ranked
Posts 0

About CGU :

CGU (Crimson Guards United) Gaming has been established since 2003. Our goal has been aimed towards uniting friends and expanding our game play on multiple gaming platforms.

Ways To Contact Us :

Ventrilo : vent25.gameservers.com Port : 4419

E-mail : cgunitedgaming@gmail.com

Also Try : YouTube, FaceBook, Twitter, Steam

What CGU offers :

- A Ventrilo Server

- The opportunity to network with a wide range of diverse gamer's

- In-game Events

- A well organized group of leaders to help strengthen your abilities as a member and a gamer

What do we ask from you :

- Be active for our weekly meetings

- 15+ years of age

- Please have a headset/mic to communicate with (exceptions may be made)

- Don't be afraid to ask questions

How to apply :

Come on our Ventrilo server and speak with a admin with the title G.C. (Global Council)

vent25.gameservers.com Port : 4419

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 668

73d66b9f7c009a9d189f4bc2cb98a4d1

If you can finish this in better time... I will consider you...:D

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gamer-rapport/150595171645806

http://www.youtube.com/user/R4PPORT

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 20

Join *OuTraGe* :)

Trying to start a new spring of ICOG clans.. :)

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,411

This topic is 1 month old and he didn't even give a response to my question.

So... he probably quit or never checks the forum.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 668

Bally, "who gives" about your lessons of common sense...?

Spamming the forum with comments like " He didn´t answer, probably he is offline or on vacation in Honduras" lol

Just go and attend to your hacksite...

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 17

rapport:

Spamming the forum with comments like " He didn´t answer, probably he is offline or on vacation in Honduras" lol

LOLs

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 338

rapport:

His post was on topic and he was simply trying to prevent people from constantly necroing this topic. Do you mind not harassing him?

I mean it was cute and all with your overly self righteous sense of justice, but it is getting sort of annoying for me to see you put him down for every single comment he makes just because you THINK he hacks (i.e. being an aggressive vigilante who serves little to no positive purpose, assuming the role of a petty bully). This is the forums, and he is not "hacking" here (or maybe anywhere else, for that matter) therefore there is no reason you should be running your mouth at him every time he tries to speak. He has much to deal with, but a crude stalker should not be one of them.

Please stop. I'm surprised you (and others) haven't been warned for this kind of negative behavior, but if it continues, I will make sure to report each and every one of your off-topic and inflammatory posts, personally. I have yet to make use of the "Report Abuse" function and I hope to keep it that way.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 60

FrozenDeity:

rapport:

His post was on topic and he was simply trying to prevent people from constantly necroing this topic. Do you mind not harassing him?

I mean it was cute and all with your overly self righteous sense of justice, but it is getting sort of annoying for me to see you put him down for every single comment he makes just because you THINK he hacks (i.e. being an aggressive vigilante who serves little to no positive purpose, assuming the role of a petty bully). This is the forums, and he is not "hacking" here (or maybe anywhere else, for that matter) therefore there is no reason you should be running your mouth at him every time he tries to speak. He has much to deal with, but a crude stalker should not be one of them.

Please stop. I'm surprised you (and others) haven't been warned for this kind of negative behavior, but if it continues, I will make sure to report each and every one of your off-topic and inflammatory posts, personally. I have yet to make use of the "Report Abuse" function and I hope to keep it that way.

Dear FrozenDeity,

I find it amusing that you have such a self righteous sense of justice. You, being an aggressive vigilante and all, have decided to report anyone who writes a negative comment to BALLY. Before you use words to make an argument, make sure that you are not being hypocritical.

Anyone who has any part of their brain functioning would know that BALLY is not a legitimate player. Tell me the last time you saw him join a tournament or enter a league with an anti cheat. Never you say?

Please stop. I'm surprised you haven't been flamed for this kind of up tight behavior, but if it continues, I will make sure to call you out on every one of your pointless and (you misused inflammatory) uninformed posts.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 668

Thanx Tee but Frozen bit his/hers own Headshot! in the matter.

I never said he hacked.

I said he could attend to his hacksite instead of posting worthless comments in this forum.

I at least was funny (if you got the Honduras part... please re read if you do not get joke...)

If you didn´t get the funny part check this out... its funny... 

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 338

teerav:
You, being an aggressive vigilante and all, have decided to report anyone who writes a negative comment to BALLY. Before you use words to make an argument, make sure that you are not being hypocritical.

Anyone who has any part of their brain functioning would know that BALLY is not a legitimate player. Tell me the last time you saw him join a tournament or enter a league with an anti cheat. Never you say?

Please stop. I'm surprised you haven't been flamed for this kind of up tight behavior, but if it continues, I will make sure to call you out on every one of your pointless and (you misused inflammatory) uninformed posts.

Trollolololol. I have not reported anyone. I'd suppose I'm being too nice or even, in a sense, condescending by giving a "warning". Typically, I wouldn't care. I just got fed up since everyone just attacks him like a pack of wild animals, or horrid and unmannerly brats.

Circumstantial evidence. You don't know he hacks; you have no proof. You are making a claim, and a, haha, libelous one at that. I would expect any decent person to abhor this kind of show, but I guess not.

I'm waiting (for a better attempt)! (You don't know what inflammatory means.)

Inflammatory:

in·flam·ma·to·ry/inˈflaməˌtôrē/

Adjective:

(esp. of speech or writing) Arousing or intended to arouse angry or violent feelings.

You're welcome!

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 60

FrozenDeity:

teerav:
You, being an aggressive vigilante and all, have decided to report anyone who writes a negative comment to BALLY. Before you use words to make an argument, make sure that you are not being hypocritical.

Trollolololol. I have not reported anyone. I'd suppose I'm being too nice or even, in a sense, condescending by giving a "warning". Typically, I wouldn't care. I just got fed up since everyone just attacks him like a pack of wild animals, or horrid and unmannerly brats.

Circumstantial evidence. You don't know he hacks; you have no proof. You are making a claim, and a, haha, libelous one at that. I would expect any decent person to abhor this kind of show, but I guess not.

I'm waiting (for a better attempt)! (You don't know what inflammatory means.)

Inflammatory:

in·flam·ma·to·ry/inˈflaməˌtôrē/

Adjective:

(esp. of speech or writing) Arousing or intended to arouse angry or violent feelings.

You're welcome!

Knowing what a word means, and knowing how to use it are two different things. You still MISUSED the word.

As for evidence, he dodges any attempt to verify suspicions. No one will be able to gather any evidence until he finally submits to a teamview or other program which allows files to be checked. My accusations are not meant to tear him down, but rather to allow everyone else to come to their senses. Once again, you have misused a word.

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 338

teerav:
You still MISUSED the word.
clap

Well, if you manage to find any real proof, report it through 1:1 or email, so you could bring someone who could actually do something about it "to their senses", instead of trying to convince the villagers that BALLY practices virtual witchcraft or whatever.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 247

rapport:
I said he could attend to his hacksite instead of posting worthless comments in this forum.

Everyone's had their little cry about BALLY now, no need to post "useless comments" about it every day 

Page 1 of 3 (43 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative