Again and again disconnected because of supposed hack

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 12
38SA Posted: 04-24-2012 7:49

Even after the new update, I'm disconnected because I'm supposed to be hacker.

I'M NOT HACKER

I'm small player and I would like to play.

It is the 500° post and mail to 1:1 support without answer as well as improvement. Is there still someone in this game company taking in account our remarks and works on it ????????.

This situation is really annoying. 

Disconnecting has been a frequent occurrence in the passed few weeks. If you don't hack then don't worry. It's just a bug.

If you are still having issues with disconnecting then follow the steps in Login and Crashing Issue Announcement.

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 338

If you mean BUG TRAP, or the "disconnecting due to illegal programs" bug, then please bear with it. It has yet to be solved, but to my knowledge and experience, it does not occur frequently enough to impede gameplay.

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 4
Hello GM's I am being disconnected from the game completely and I have no idea why this is happening. It does not display an error box it just exits me out of the game without displaying anything. Can you help me with this issue plz thanks.

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 12

No ,I will not bear with it.

I happen to me every day, at any moment, sometime 2 or 3 times per hour !!!!!!!!

I haven't this type of problem with the previous interface, so NO I WILL NOT BEAR WITH IT, NO WAY TO CONTINUE WITH THIS F...BUG

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 338

38SA:
No ,I will not bear with it.

I happen to me every day, at any moment, sometime 2 or 3 times per hour !!!!!!!!

I haven't this type of problem with the previous interface, so NO I WILL NOT BEAR WITH IT, NO WAY TO CONTINUE WITH THIS F...BUG

Are you exaggerating? I get it maybe 1-3 times per day.

If you aren't exaggerating, is there anything that you think may be causing it? Any specific map that you've been disconnecting on a lot? Any specific mode? Weapon? Item? A key that you've pressed that may have triggered a disconnect?

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,688

Ive seen one of these mesgs since the last patch, and it was when a friend was bugged(taking no damage, giving none other than the nade) and didnt realize it.

I laughed at him, then havnt seen it happen since

And I got your main thing bro.
On my dang-a-lang where she swang and hang like an orangutan
But you don't really wanna follow me 'cause every one of my boys bang-a-rang

www.youtube.com/trixxsb

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative