Project Blackout

You have been disconnected for use of illegal programs

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 34 Replies | 9 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 140

Lol what do you mean lies? stop spammin on this I made 3 kill streak later not with Duchess in that dm but in a dm right after in High Rise when the game just started.

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 17

theere is lots of bugs  these days

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 307

My game still crash 5 or 10 time each day. This not right.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 387

I am very disappointed about this. Bug still persist, and so this D/C message.

Top 200 Contributor
Male
Posts 49

its getting annoying!! I dont get kicked on a 10-11 game, but if I have a pro-moment (which are rare) today I had a 24-9 game. and BAMM!! kicked for hacking tool! sucks.I'm not leaving the game or going to cry to support, i'll just whine here.sob

Not Ranked
Posts 9

how come that it not disconnect me when i have 25kills and 23 deaths, but every time i have 15 kills and 4 deaths bam it disconnects me?

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 17

gogzy:

how come that it not disconnect me when i have 25kills and 23 deaths, but every time i have 15 kills and 4 deaths bam it disconnects me?

true.. so true. I think the GM's are spying on us. :P jke 

Not Ranked
Posts 9

hehe... i just hope that they will repair this soon! it's getting stupid to play whet it kicks me 10 times a day.

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 54

If your using Google Chrome. Settings>Under the Hood>Content Settings>Check Block third-party cookies and site data. Then your done. :D Its only for Google Chrome users only.

Not Ranked
Posts 7

PLEASE FIX THIS!!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 387

"As with every patch, there may be some residual issues that may affect the game."

Meaning: I'm still getting crashed a few times.

Not Ranked
Posts 1

It is geting  to the point the games unplayable

Not Ranked
Posts 1

come on!! it's been a few months from last ui update and they still didn't fix this... it's so anoying!!!!

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 46

if you are running any type of anit virus or malware protection this could possibly boot you off line if you are playing nothing but pb then its ok to shut down a anitvirus program but if you are web browsing and playing pb (im not sure why you would do that unless you want to lag) then leave your security running :)

Page 2 of 3 (35 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative