Project Blackout

Looking for a NEW CLAN

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 42 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 668

joe So true...

But pointing out to people that he is in fact managing a hacksite only shows that hackers are a part of this game and the normal user should do everything to kick them out of a room every time possible.

People with unbelivable kdr and headshot % would quit the game in rage (who gives) and it would be more fun for the average player to play it. (=most of us).

If more average players are playing the game it becomes more fun for everybody.

Dominating every match with 50 kills 10 deaths (80% kdr) is very very unlikely and players like that should be kicked or their accounts closed (my opinion)

Also.. we need a blacklist for hackers and their clans...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gamer-rapport/150595171645806

http://www.youtube.com/user/R4PPORT

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 247

rapport:

joe So true...

But pointing out to people that he is in fact managing a hacksite only shows that hackers are a part of this game and the normal user should do everything to kick them out of a room every time possible.

People with unbelivable kdr and headshot % would quit the game in rage (who gives) and it would be more fun for the average player to play it. (=most of us).

If more average players are playing the game it becomes more fun for everybody.

Dominating every match with 50 kills 10 deaths (80% kdr) is very very unlikely and players like that should be kicked or their accounts closed (my opinion)

Also.. we need a blacklist for hackers and their clans...

This whole post is laughable. 

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 173

Get rid of your dual kriss, and you might find a good clan someday.

IGN : PlayBoyBunnie

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 17

CrimsonPR0:

Say's the guy with the golden Aug. ok

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 173

Yes i use a GOLD AUG, so waht!?!

the half of the decent clans are filled with it,

and a dual kriss kills faster and more easy then a golden aug.

but youre probably too mature to realise that

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,688

Gold augs, SC Defiance NAB and dF have them perm. 

Gold Kriss is just spray n pray and it works. 

Regular Kriss has a balanced amount of dual ammo, making it a decent weapon. 

And I got your main thing bro.
On my dang-a-lang where she swang and hang like an orangutan
But you don't really wanna follow me 'cause every one of my boys bang-a-rang

www.youtube.com/trixxsb

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 387

Ugh. If BALLY really hacked would he be able to play PB right now? Nope. And if you say that the GM's are too slow to ban hackers, BALLY already reached 1st Rank, how much time will pass until he will get banned? 

All your proofs of him hacking are just theories. Since you have no valuable proof you can't call him hacker. And saying hacker to a person who has dodged TV is pretty much an act of a kid who's QQing for being pwned. The GM's do surely know that BALLY may seem not legit, but if he's not banned and you're calling him hacker you're pretty much stating that the GM's have closed an eye on him, thing that they will surely never do. There's no favoritism between GM's and players, so stop QQing/Flaming/Harrassing him in every place (YouTube,Forum,In-game). 

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 247

Smokingunzz:

CrimsonPR0:

Say's the guy with the golden Aug. ok

Says the hardscoping M8/Kriss spraying clan. Bahahhaha

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 668

lol 

I´m paying a lot for the M8, the Kriss, the avatar, the EXP bonus, my shotgun, my noob tube, my green gas, my dual nades, my mask and probably something I´m forgetting...

I play for fun fun fun and I really love the clan I´m in... decent funny people who are not concerned about their stats ( I was at 46% kdr before kriss - lol)

This thread was meant to point out how hacker noobs ruin the game for players like me...

In an even game where its 45-50 a hacker joins and it is finished at 100-65 ...

They take the fun out of the game and I´m trying to emphasize a" new way of thinking" 

"Do not give these players a chance when they join a room, kick the without hesitation and lock the room"

If we as a community would react to them like that, they would stop bothering us because they would not get into any real matches.

If SGI cant kick them and ban them, we have to do it...

This is a choice we have... we should choose "no suspicious players".

And thats how I hope the Cookie will crumble, whilst the Bunnie is rosted and the Agentsemiodo gets food poisoning after eating GoD...

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 338

That's just cruel and discriminatory. There are many players who seem like hackers, like that elusive P***C***ee, but are actually skilled players. You cannot prove for sure who is a hacker and who is not (most of the time), and to kick somebody for being too good is ridiculous.

Also, standards for "hackers" are different for each person. For example, to a noob, every member of my clan would seem like a hacker.

And no, if SGI doesn't ban them, you cannot do anything about it. Do not harass them, do not provoke them, do not try to defame them. When you do, they are the victims and you are liable.

If you were pro and were beating a bunch of beginners/low ranks, you wouldn't want to be kicked from every game yourself just because they're stupid enough to think you hack.

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 17

CrimsonPR0:

Yes i use a GOLD AUG, so waht!?!

the half of the decent clans are filled with it,

and a dual kriss kills faster and more easy then a golden aug.

but youre probably too mature to realise that

LOL ... Nothing wrong with being mature. I'm proud to be the age I am, and proud to have members in my clan that are also my age.

Another bonus of a mature clan is ...

We won't spell what as waht or realize as realise.  LOL ... Sorry, had to go there.

BTW, if given the chance, I would take a golden Aug over a Kriss, any day of the week.

LaJinJin:

Says the hardscoping M8/Kriss spraying clan. Bahahhaha

Yep, that's us. clap For the record, we have three members with the M8 and five with the Kriss. That's means eight out of our forty-two members use them, so thirty-four without.

Back on topic ...

I don't believe kicking every high KDR player is the way to fix the issues that rapport describes. There are some players that are just that good! I'm not one of them, not even close. It's not fair to kick them just because they are more skilled. On the flip-side, I'm sure there are those out there that probably need to get kicked. When it comes to Bally, I have to trust the GM's. I do not, however, have to trust him. It's enough for me that he admits to hacking CA. I spent a lot of cash on that game and he added to the reason I quit. I'm not gonna say he's a hacker, only that I don't trust him.

Perhaps if there were two ranked servers, one for players under %60, and one for players over, then then players like rapport would have a place to have fun. Just a thought..

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 338

Smokingunzz:
When it comes to Bally, I have to trust the GM's. I do not, however, have to trust him. It's enough for me that he admits to hacking CA. I'm not gonna say he's a hacker, only that I don't trust him.
I hacked MapIestory. lolol

Suddenly, I'm just as credible and suspicious as BALLY.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 668

What?!

Of course we can kick them.

Kicking is supposed to be used like that, thats why the button is there = to kick the people you dont want to play.

I do not like to play people who should be in another leage...

If they are legit usually I stand a chance but why should I take the chance?

If someone would complain and the GMs would ask for an explaination, I would simply say " I didn´t want to play that person".

What are they gonna do then?

They cannot ban me for using a "in game" feature...

People should really do this more instead of being manipulated by the "rights" of the hackers...  they have none...

If a very good player is discriminated upon, so be it... there are few very good players but loads of average players.

By making the game boring/harder for the elite will make gameplay more fair fx. as they do in BF2 and BF3 where you cannot join a server if you are above certain level.

How noob is it for a talented player to fight for the right to play newbs?

That is just plain pathetic...

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 173

"LOL ... Nothing wrong with being mature. I'm proud to be the age I am, and proud to have members in my clan that are also my age.

Another bonus of a mature clan is ...

We won't spell what as waht or realize as realise. LOL ... Sorry, had to go there.

BTW, if given the chance, I would take a golden Aug over a Kriss, any day of the week."

1st, who cares about little typos like you stated, at the moment i wrote the other post down it was really

late here...

anyway, the point that i made first was that the golden dual kriss is an OP gun that doesnt require any

skills,( Gold aug has good stats but still reqs more skills), it is how it is.

then YOU blame ME for using gold Aug, while its a normal gun ( alot of people blame users of gold

augs for being nerds or rich) so then whats the point?

true is that if rapport doesnt get rid off his duals that there no decent clans willing to recruit him.

(Unless that other kriss clan eP counts as decent)

And rapport, i got 77KDr and 53 HS, that doesnt say anything, for people like you

it might be a "sign" of hacking, while its just spraying at heads etc.

summary, rapport - fck - kriss - no - decent - clan-

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 387

FrozenDeity:

That's just cruel and discriminatory. There are many players who seem like hackers, like that elusive P***C***ee, but are actually skilled players. You cannot prove for sure who is a hacker and who is not (most of the time), and to kick somebody for being too good is ridiculous.

Also, standards for "hackers" are different for each person. For example, to a noob, every member of my clan would seem like a hacker.

And no, if SGI doesn't ban them, you cannot do anything about it. Do not harass them, do not provoke them, do not try to defame them. When you do, they are the victims and you are liable.

If you were pro and were beating a bunch of beginners/low ranks, you wouldn't want to be kicked from every game yourself just because they're stupid enough to think you hack.

Amen

Halleluja

#RealTalk

#YOLO (dafuq?)

to: goodkaT and his little babies followers

Page 2 of 3 (43 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative