Club workshop discussion

Bookmark and Share

This post has 149 Replies | 4 Followers

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 84

TwinsLight:

MintMocha:

Has anyone seen a control type club set?

None that I know of so far.  Someone with the Gold DuoFeather Set should tell us whether it is a Balance or Control type club set.

I own the Gold Duofeather Set, and unfortunately it is neither a Balanced or Control type club set, which seems weird to me as it's supposed to give the most control out of all the clubsets. It is in fact a Spin type club set tense

IGN: Hawkeyehalo

Tortinitarain is my king. (dafuq, Tortilla where?)

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 225

I am just wondering about when you rank up you can get a new clubset. It seems nice and all but I do hope it doesn't replace my current clubset. Unless it even further enhances the stats.

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 536

I'm so confuse about this new club workshop feature:S I still don't get most of it... I want my Luxury Gild Clubset to reach/level it up to its highest potential but i don't get how:ST.T Also, what's the benefit of knowing the 'club type'?? sorry for asking I'm just so confuseT.T If I level up my clubs,  Do I get the max stats??

Anyways, I just bought the club modification kit and i have 4 abbot cards but i can't seem to click 'proceed'. I might have to read the wiki againshame

starNuri. Max. Azer. Kazstar

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,780

gellehar:

I own the Gold Duofeather Set, and unfortunately it is neither a Balanced or Control type club set, which seems weird to me as it's supposed to give the most control out of all the clubsets. It is in fact a Spin type club set tense

Bah, I should have known something was off.  I'll need to investigate more.

ReVeNGe2009:

I am just wondering about when you rank up you can get a new clubset. It seems nice and all but I do hope it doesn't replace my current clubset. Unless it even further enhances the stats.

We are currently trying to verify that.  Currently, Gacha and Point-based items are safe - it won't replace those.  nekomimichan proposed the only ones that can be transformed are the ones from the Pangya Shop so we'll be testing that soon.
Luckyboy98:
Also, what's the benefit of knowing the 'club type'??
We're trying to find out about that too.  I have a guess already but I won't go into detail about it just yet.

Luckyboy98:
Anyways, I just bought the club modification kit and i have 4 abbot cards but i can't seem to click 'proceed'.

See Club Rank Up.

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 536

TwinsLight:

MintMocha:

Has anyone seen a control type club set?

None that I know of so far.  Someone with the Gold DuoFeather Set should tell us whether it is a Balance or Control type club set.

Golden Air Knight set is a balanced type... I got it from an event long time ago

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 198

TwinsLight:

ReVeNGe2009:

We are currently trying to verify that.  Currently, Gacha and Point-based items are safe - it won't replace those.  nekomimichan proposed the only ones that can be transformed are the ones from the Pangya Shop so we'll be testing that soon.

According to (what I understood from) Pangya Japan wiki and Pangya Korean faq, only (not limited time sale) Pangya shop club sets can be transformed and it's possible to cancel it.

Nothing is said about stats change, so, I presume, that is only a aesthetic change.

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 420

Took screenshot of some of club sets I have under Club Modification.  I do see a few clubs that has the 13th control slot in Club Rank Up tab, when it only has 12ctr in Club Modification (Santa's Club Set, SY Afterburner Set, Spike Hammer, Cursed Obsidian Blades)

note: pang clubs can no longer be sold in player shops

IGN: necro(e32)

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,780

nekomimichan:

According to (what I understood from) Pangya Japan wiki and Pangya Korean faq, only (not limited time sale) Pangya shop club sets can be transformed and it's possible to cancel it.

If true, then  what I said before was wrong that Points-based club sets couldn't be changed (then again, I was trying on limited sale ones so misleading).  Probably can check that later over time when people start to see transforms for their club sets.  

Nothing is said about stats change, so, I presume, that is only a aesthetic change.

Stats may not necessary change (they might be just passed over), but there is definitely more to the Workshop trio club sets than just aesthetics.

blaME noticed this pattern on these club sets and here's what I think about club types so far:

For ranks E to B, each stat has a fixed maximum limit for modification  All non-Workshop club sets are bounded by these limits for each rank.

However, depending on the club type, the limit can be raised by 1 extra slot for that stat.  Power types gain 1 extra slot for the Power stat, Control types (should) gain 1 extra slot for the Control stat,  and Spin types gain 1 extra slot for the Spin stat.  Balance types do not gain anything.

For example, Balance B-rank club sets (i.e. Pepper Club Set) have maximum modification limits of 18/13/15/7/7.  

- If it is a Power B-rank club set (i.e. Prism Scope Club Set), the maximum limits become 19/13/15/7/7.  

- If it is a Spin B-rank club set (i.e. Jolly Santa Club Set), the maximum limits become 18/13/15/8/7.

For A-rank club sets, all non-Workshop club sets have the same maximum modification limit and type is ignored.  I have no clue why.  S-ranks will be probably be no different, but that's just a guess.

That's all I know so far.  I'm sure there is more to it than just that.  I'm hoping to find out soon enough.

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 536

TwinsLight:

For A-rank club sets, all non-Workshop club sets have the same maximum modification limit and type is ignored. 

You mean A-Rank is the same as balanced type clubs because they have the same max limits?? that's kinda lame because 'A' rank is supposed to be higher type clubsob

OR

they have 'higher' maximum limits than any rank clubs??? 

I'm just shocked when A-rank club have same limits even though they are considered as "A". It sounds like they are the same as balance type as if you don't gain anything. OR maybe... they have higher maximum limit..

Sorry, I'm so confused. I really like this system because I want my luxury clubset(A-rank) to get better.That's why I'm so curious about how A-rank clubs works.

P.S. What clubs are considered S-rank?? I thought golden duo feather clubset is S-rank but it turns out to be A-rank instead

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,780

Luckyboy98:

You mean A-Rank is the same as balanced type clubs because they have the same max limits?? 

Yeah, that's pretty much it.  To be exact, the A-rank (and I think S-rank too) limit is 20/13/16/8/8 no matter what that club's type is.

However, the Workshop rare club sets are different and won't obey this rule.  But we're still finding stuff about that.  

Sorry, I'm so confused. I really like this system because I want my luxury clubset(A-rank) to get better.That's why I'm so curious about how A-rank clubs works.

P.S. What clubs are considered S-rank?? I thought golden duo feather clubset is S-rank but it turns out to be A-rank instead

S-rank is any club set where  the sum of the right-hand values of the club's stats is 55 or higher.  I wrote that on the wiki already.

There is no such club set that starts out as S-rank as of now.  The only way to obtain an S-rank is to rank up an A-rank, Lv.5 club set (Luxury Gold Club Set fits that bill perfectly.)

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 536

TwinsLight:

Yeah, that's pretty much it.  To be exact, the A-rank (and I think S-rank too) limit is 20/13/16/8/8 no matter what that club's type is.

However, the Workshop rare club sets are different and won't obey this rule.  But we're still finding stuff about that.  

I'm glad that A-rank clubs have higher maximum stats... (although I'm not sure if I have time to max it because of school)

TwinsLight:

S-rank is any club set where  the sum of the right-hand values of the club's stats is 55 or higher.  I wrote that on the wiki already.

There is no such club set that starts out as S-rank as of now.  The only way to obtain an S-rank is to rank up an A-rank, Lv.5 club set (Luxury Gold Club Set fits that bill perfectly.)

Yay!!!clap happy and excited to upgrade my luxury gold clubset!  I got it from a special promotion few months ago.

Overall, it might take some time to fully upgrade and learn this new club workshop. So busy at school but at least i know my club is an awesome club! LOL

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 125

Seems that Giga Yard Totem Pole Club Set that you can win upgrading club sets can reach these stats at A rank:   22 / 14 / 18 / 9 / 9

The transformation appears to happen when upgrading to level C, but this is my opinion...Anyway the global server description give some hints "Giga Yard's special club made from a God Tree that only grows in Ventus and finishing it by coating the whole thing with Abbot Crystals. This club is very light and can be used for very precise shots."

The information is not totally accurate but there are already images of the 3 secret clubs out in japanese servers that I've read on a Japanese blog

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 125

http://adamosute.c.blog.so-net.ne.jp/_images/blog/_bbb/adamosute/pangya_KR_0846.jpg?c=a7

This is another secret club set that can reach 21 power for example

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 8

Hi, i wanna ask about club which already attached with cards. If this club modified or rank up, did the card still attached or disappear?tense

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 1,019

HiiroYuuki:

Hi, i wanna ask about club which already attached with cards. If this club modified or rank up, did the card still attached or disappear?tense

The cards stay attached, at least with my experience of the the club modification.
As I have yet to rank up a clubset, I can't say for certain about that.

Page 2 of 10 (150 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Google Analytics Alternative