Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 73 Replies | 12 Followers

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 280
GMKilligrew Posted: 08-02-2012 4:59 PM

30 Days of Summer!

Join the '30 Days of Summer' Event for the month of August on Pangya Island.!Simply play Pangya during the month of August and you will receive prizes according to the number days you've played!

Play for 3 days or more
(Very Easy)

Love Chocolates (18)

Papel Coupons (50)
Play for 5 days or more
(Easy)

Time Boosters (100)

Bronze Card Ticket (2)
Play for 10 days or more
(Moderate)

Auto Caliper (150)

Watermelon Comet (100)

Silver Card Ticket (2)
Play for 15 days or more
(Some Effort Required)

Card Remover (1)

Gold Card Ticket (2)
Play for 20 days or more
(Effort Required)

Starboost Candy (100)

Billy (30 Days)
Play for 25 days or more
(Difficult)

Card Pack #3 (1)

Clear Papel
Play for 30 days or more
(Hardcore)

SSC Ticket (2)

Loaded Dice (30)

VIP Title

*There are 31 days in the month of August 2012
*Players who already have Clear Papel will receive another Card Pack#3
*The use of Loaded Dice will be revealed sometime during the month of August.
*Play a VS or Tournament (any # of holes) for this event. Play at least 1 game a day.
*Prizes will be distributed after midnight (around 1am~2am)
*If you start a game at 8/01/2012 11:55PM and finish it at 8/02/2012 12:30AM, you will get a credit for 8/01/2012 and not for 8/02/2012.
*The event begins at 8/01/2012 12:00AM PDT

• WHEN:08/01/2012 12:00AM ~08/31/2012 11:59 PM PDT
  • WHAT:Play Pangya during the month of August to receive prizes

lol

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 237

is there a way to see how many days i´ve played? Yes i see  if i get the prize but i want to see if i have played or not...

so the event is really nice ;3

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 233

Daromier:

is there a way to see how many days i´ve played? Yes i see  if i get the prize but i want to see if i have played or not...

so the event is really nice ;3

I agree. Is it too late to implement some kind of calender in game to show us we have completed a game for that day? :S

I play this game to have fun. Stop calculating perfection and just play the game.

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 537

Are the prizes distributed every after 3, 5, 10 or etc????

OR

Is it gonna be distributed all on the same day??

I'm so confused. I don't know how many days I already played.

starNuri. Max. Azer. Kazstar

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 830

Luckyboy98:

This. If you played everyday, you should already get the 1st batch of prizes by mail.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,066

Luckyboy98:

OR

Is it gonna be distributed all on the same day??

I'm so confused. I don't know how many days I already played.

if you played for 3 days already, you will get the prize after the end of the 3rd day, on the beginning of the 4th day (at about 1-2am)
same.. for others. when you have already played 5 days, you will received the prize after the 5th day, at the beginning of the 6th day.

MD_Reira

Not Ranked
Posts 15

I'll ask about treasure hunt event      when it'll start?  anyone know? 

Not Ranked
Posts 15

nobody knowT.T

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 13

Weird I just got the prize for the 3rd day today.

I am quite sure that it's supposed to be my fifth day because I play with my brother an he has received the 5th day prize no

Not Ranked
Posts 15

i think there might be a bug with this (counter) beause i played everyday but so far are not getting all of the items. i have ony recieved 3 day gift so far...

this is already day 6. i dont know, you may want to investigate...

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 13

I agree, we have the same problem >.< I have already filed a ticket. I hope this can be resolved

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 233

pen

I play this game to have fun. Stop calculating perfection and just play the game.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 428

I have had no problem - I received the 3-day gift on the 4th day, and the 5-day gift on the 6th day.

In 2-player VS, if your opponent quits before the game is over, the game probably will not count. And in tournament, if you leave before the game is over, it probably will not count either (I don't know if filing a Tiki Report will help).

Note the date here (upper-right corner):

http://pangya.gamerage.com/

It is California (Pacific) time. Make sure you don't play two games on the same day, and skip a day. Also the last day, August 31st in California, might be August 30th for you!

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 830

Tiki scrolls should work, at least for me. I have no problem in receiving the 3- and 5-day prizes.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 108

I believe if your opponent quit, as long as it don't happened in first hole, which cause the game aborted, you still counted play. I remembered a few days ago I play 2 player and my opponent quit in hole 2 but I still got 5-day prize after that. If you quit in tournament before you finished, it will not counted. If you run out a time in tournament if count you play. So I would say, you counted play or not depend on is your experience points change or not

It's always feel more satisfying when you can chip consistently without HWI table and calculator help

Page 1 of 5 (74 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > | RSS
Google Analytics Alternative