Pangya

Pangya Monogatari Update

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 46 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 17
Neoniec Posted: 04-25-2012 11:47 PM | Locked

So I bought a box, and in the box, was not a Monogatari item, but another box, that I opened and got a Sakura Comet from. 

Monogatari Box was 5000points. 

Sakura Comet is 1500points. That isn't even equal value to what I spent.

I was hoping that even if I spent the 5000 and got a monogatari item that I didn't want I could at least trade with someone to get what I was after but no one is going to trade me a Monogatari item for a Sakura coment. 

Also why can't I just buy the items I want straight up? I know exactly what I would and would gladly just pay for exactly the items I want rather then have to go threw this box system....

Come on Pangya, I gave you money, can't you cut me a little slack? 

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,845
TwinsLight replied on 04-25-2012 11:52 PM | Locked

http://forum.gamerage.com/pangya/forums/t/11087.aspx

You got about 4100 Points in value.

Not Ranked
Posts 17
Neoniec replied on 04-25-2012 11:55 PM | Locked

Ah alright, all I could find was the Sakura comet, it didn't tell me what I got when I opened it. Still would like to be able to buy stuff outright though. 

Not Ranked
Posts 4
Lyrika replied on 04-26-2012 1:18 AM | Locked

I was so excited and happy to see a colab like in PangyaJP which is awesome! :D

but then I saw it was a Gacha box...

Meh. :c 

Not Ranked
Posts 3
FRCastroLx replied on 04-26-2012 2:46 AM | Locked

Hello!! i've buy a box and receive a Lucky set but when i open the mail i receive nothing!! Can u say me where find the box please?

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 76
LordMarlin replied on 04-26-2012 3:17 AM | Locked

Is the Shinobu Oshino mascot a permanent mascot or does it have a time limit like most other mascots?

"Give me 26 soldiers of lead, and I will conquer the world." -Johannes Gutenberg

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,845
TwinsLight replied on 04-26-2012 3:26 AM | Locked

LordMarlin:

Is the Shinobu Oshino mascot a permanent mascot or does it have a time limit like most other mascots?

It is a permanent mascot, like Wizzy and Wikky.

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 76
LordMarlin replied on 04-26-2012 3:35 AM | Locked

TwinsLight:

LordMarlin:

It is a permanent mascot, like Wizzy and Wikky.

Thank you.  First box:

Gosh I'm lucky.  I feel like going down to the local Mr. Donut to celebrate. ^_^

"Give me 26 soldiers of lead, and I will conquer the world." -Johannes Gutenberg

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 727
PrincessKooh replied on 04-26-2012 3:58 AM | Locked

Neoniec:

I was hoping that even if I spent the 5000 and got a monogatari item that I didn't want I could at least trade with someone to get what I was after but no one is going to trade me a Monogatari item for a Sakura coment.

1: Comets are not Trade-able Sell-able or mailable

2:  In relation to 1  99.997% Of ALL Points items on our Servers ( Black Papel & Dolfini ) ARE NOT SELL-ABLE TRADE-ABLE OR MAILABLE

IGN : PrincessKooh

World PRO C ( 4 Now :v )

#1 Kooh Fangirl & #1 Supporter of GM's *Especially  Killi Syn & Tira:v Juki I miss you sob

*Will Insert Siggy Screenshot of Profile sometime after Maintenance *

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,519
berryfluffy replied on 04-26-2012 4:13 AM | Locked

OTL.. the rates are a LIE orz... i decided to try for these lol boxes when i looked at the clubset... but...

1st box - Hana 

3rd box - comets

5th box - Nell nadeshiko

7th box - Mascot

9th box - Kaz

12th box - Nell tsukihi....

6 wins out of 12 boxes... 1 out of 2... surely the clubset can't be that far off can it??? 

13th~44th NOTHING!!! OTL... no club set OTL T.T

haloBerryfluffy, Slave Assistant-Leader of
TheAvatarS where Designers Materialize Fantasies.

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 166
KOK776 replied on 04-26-2012 4:23 AM | Locked

wgat 13th to 44th nthg ? u tried 44 boxes ? OO 

IGN : KingofKings

coolrock

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 727
PrincessKooh replied on 04-26-2012 4:49 AM | Locked

KOK776:

wgat 13th to 44th nthg ? u tried 44 boxes ?  OO

It would seem she did tense

I shouldve known My Friends rates seemed to good to be true.

Well I'll try 16 Boxes on Payday then if I Faill NGREED Can shove it :P & I'll wait for BOX B... For us club seekers we can ONLY hope that the clubs will be in Both Box A & B ( And C If thats needed based on the apparent length of this Collab * See Comets in shop sale dated till Mid-Late June * )  If they have any wisdom left in running a business the clubs will remain available

IGN : PrincessKooh

World PRO C ( 4 Now :v )

#1 Kooh Fangirl & #1 Supporter of GM's *Especially  Killi Syn & Tira:v Juki I miss you sob

*Will Insert Siggy Screenshot of Profile sometime after Maintenance *

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 139
Co0lMiNt replied on 04-26-2012 9:48 AM | Locked

PrincessKooh:
If they have any wisdom left in running a business the clubs will remain available

tenseThey would have sold these sets outright if they had 'wisdom'. Wisdom is taking the knowledge you have and making application of it. From the past discussions about how much more sales could have been had from non-lotto system players, like myself, as well as the lotto players. They appear to only have knowledge at this time. Wisdom is still being worked on. Therefore, they are still getting no money from me.

edit: 
Just so you know I'm not blowing smoke up butts. I spent over 100usd on the first gacha. Didn't win Arin's wings, so when I had the shot at the Dark Wings, I spent another 70usd (or w/e it was). I got what I wanted and was willing to pay for it. I still don't have all the wings that I want, but I'm not taking a chance on getting a different version wing for a character that has fairy wings already. So, total spent since then....... 0. That will remain the same until they make a "win and pick your character" , or just put the dang stuff in the shops. So much opportunity is being lost, it's a ridiculous business model. Of course, as long as a bunch of you continue to 'fall' for it, it won't change.

I Can't Draw!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 704
Koohii2Wii replied on 04-26-2012 1:35 PM | Locked

Oh......Its LOLboxes oo;

Could you not just get rid of LOLboxes and just sale them as a set on Shop... like $20-$25 a set would be good.

In fact it just might be better to get rid of Gatcha as well....

Oh well I was going to buy a set but it looks like I cant...sorry

Something to think about SGI.

Official CLUB DESU Director ~ RoyalTea Canadian Watcher

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 423
mojipittan replied on 04-26-2012 1:59 PM | Locked

@berryfluffy

at least you won something for putting so much money into the lottery boxes.  the worst feeling is to put in lots of money and win nothing, which is the reason that I'm no longer playing GOTCHA$$$ or any types of lottery boxes.

@coolmint

I would have spent more money had they sold these special gacha items for points (such as elfs, wings, caddies, rings, clubs, outfits ... ect. and Card Removers)  Which will make any customer's gaming experience much more enjoyable.  The company is better off selling exactly what customer wants rather than forcing them to gamble for items they most likely don't want or need.  (such as winning a club set you'll most likely never use, when you're hoping to win mascot or outfits)

IGN: necro(e32)

Page 1 of 4 (47 items) 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS
Google Analytics Alternative