Pangya

Gacha Exchange Event Petition!

Bookmark and Share

This post has 65 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 65
ShadowRose0 Posted: 03-11-2012 5:38 AM

Gacha Exchange Event Petition

Now I know what you are all going to say and i couldn't agree with you all any more then I do already,

Some of you will be thinking  "OMG why post this again and again and again its been posted hundreds of times over the past 2 years"

Others will be thinking "OH God YES! I Want It!"

So lets start this discussion,here is my idea of a fair and decent Gacha Exchange Event for both players and SGI.

What is a Gacha Exchange Event?

A Gacha Exchange Event is during a given time you are able to change one Gacha Set for another of your choice.

Gacha Exchange Idea

Other people have been throwing the idea around for while but they all had something all in common,

what you ask?

Pretty simple they have all asked for something for nothing which some people find well "fair" since we spent money on Gacha and just didn't get the rare we wanted or when we started playing the Gacha we really like has come and gone months ago.

But that's where I think differently, we spend money on Gacha knowing we might not win the one we want, You don't buy a lottery ticket and if you don't win go to the person you brought it from and say "Let me trade this ticket for that one".

Lets get into what I was thinking.

In order for people to request an exchange they must first buy yes i did say buy an Exchange Token.

A fair price for the Exchange Tokens would be 10,000 Points Per Token, i know some of you will be like "RAGE!!!!! why should be pay for something that should be free since we already paid for the gacha but just didn't get the one i wanted!" my answer to you people is read above section and you will understand he he.

Gacha Exchange Rules Suggestions

Suggestion Rules:

• Players who want to Exchange for a Mascot or Ring Gacha Rare MUST offer 2 Gacha Sets or 1 Gacha Outfit & 1 Gacha Club Set.
  • Players can Exchange Gacha Outfits for Gacha Clubs but NOT Gacha Clubs for Gacha Outfits.
  • Players are able to trade Gacha Outfits for ANY other Gacha Outfit e.g. (Az) Pirate King Set for (A) Black Widow Set.
  • Cannot Exchange for a set you ALREADY own.
  • Players can change 1 Gacha Set from 1 character and pick another set from the same character e.g. Hana Pirate Set for (H) Celtic Set.
  • SGI DO NOT make it Gacha Set for Gacha Set e.g. Lucia Black Widow for Arin Black Widow.
  • All BONUS Items won in Gacha will NOT be able to be traded.
  • Players can trade Gacha Outfits for Gacha Outfits and Gacha Accessories for Gacha Accessories e.g. of accessories rune gloves, platinum gloves, Nymph wings, Fairy Wings
  • Gacha Rares such as Orbital Sets which include wings can ONLY be traded for another Orbital Set, Nell's Orbital Wings CAN NOT be traded.

I'm hoping that SGI will consider even one of these suggested rules and not do "Trade Gacha Set For Gacha Set" e.g Hana Pirate Set For Lucia Pirate Set.

Suggested Rules Will Be Constantly Updated As New Ideas Come Along

With this Gacha Exchange Event instead of flooding the 1:1 with requests and players getting upset that it took 3 weeks to get a reply and gifts sent. Players would buy an Exchange Token and either one of 2 things could happen

Idea 1

A player buys a Gacha Exchange Token there will be a submission pop up which is similar to the mail system where you put a message such as "Exchange (C) Scarlet Dancer Set For (H) Bunny Girl Set or Exchange (M) Power Rune Gloves For (A) Nymph Wings ", Each player will have to wait 24 hours for there submission to but accepted and the item to be given.

*Note If Gacha Set You Are Trading Has Cards On It Those Cards Will Be Lost*

Idea 2

A player buys a Gacha Exchange Token a window in game will pop up and have something like the Tiki Point System and on the left is your Gacha Sets (bungled) and on the right will be a list of all the Gacha Rares you don't have (bungled). Click a Gacha Set you want to exchange on the left and on the right click the Gacha Set you want to exchange it for.

*Note Bundled Means Outfit Is All In One Selection E.g. Shoes, Gloves, Headgear, Top & Pants Or One Piece Are All As One Selection*

Convincing SGI Why This Is A Good Thing For Them

Which ever Idea is chosen doesn't really matter to much so that's up to SGI which one is best or easier for them. Now time to convince SGI why this would be a great Event for the pangya community and for the SGI wallets.

Lets just say there are say 200,000 players with at least 1Gacha Set that they won but didn't want nor like, If SGI sells Gacha Exchange Tokens at 10,000 Points Each.

Now time for a little example lol

10,000 Points Per Gacha Exchange Token = $10 USD

There are say 200,000 Players who buy at least 1 Token

$10.00 x 200,000 = $2,000,000!!

That's Right 2 MILLION $$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A crazy amount of money right there just waiting to go into SGIs Wallet for making the Pangya Community happy with the exchange event.

No doubt that people wouldn't buy more than one. who here has more then 1 Gacha Set that that would like to exchange??

I for one have over 50 Gacha Rares on My Account, actually last time i counted it was 54 Gacha Sets (clubs, gloves, wings, outfits, rings, mascot all included in my count) so i know i would buy like 5 or even like 10 Gacha Exchange Tokens

This is a suggestion but more so its a discussion and petition which I need all your support and please post your IGNs as a sign of your support and it will be added to the list. I hope I put my point account and everyone understands and agrees with me. Lets get signing! lets get at least 300 Signed Players!

If Want To Sign Please State Your IGN & If You Have Any Questions/Suggestions They Will Be Answered & Put Into Consideration. If You Have More Then One Question Please Edit Your First Post & Quote What Your Question Is About, Put Your Question Under Quoted Section, This Is To Keep The Posts From Each Person Down To The Minimum

People Who Signed The Petition

NiteMareRose

heartMissCherry

sunHikarisun

KingOfKings

Hustla84fire

jedwards8954

Felicity85

fireAsh

tearDaytear

MistressMochi

waziw

heartAyahanheart

~PtPhorntkOy

ArGsnowAndi

Eriheart

PrincessKooh

Bringing The Darkness To The Light To Set A True Path Through This Chaos

IGN: NiteMareRose

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,502

Uhmmmm I'm sorry to post this, but the rules are a little.... Hmmmm too good.

If Anything, the rules would be simple "Set for Set, No Clubs,Rings,Macots can get gotten,"

In Other words: Nuri Fairy Wings for Kooh Fairy Wings, Hana PEP for Lucia PEP, Cecilia Pirate for Arin Pirate.

And since the rules would be like that, this throws ALOT of things off. Because Lets say a Friend Played 12 coins on Majorette sets for Hana's Wig. And This is his first time playing gacha.

During those 12 coins, he got REALLY lucky and got 3 sets. Thing is... He doesnt want ANY of the Majorette sets. So Why waste his money for sets he doesnt want (since it WOULD BE set for set)

A Big Stank ya Goes out to FailStar and Amo For the Siggy! ^.^

Not Ranked
Posts 65

blazegreg:

Uhmmmm I'm sorry to post this, but the rules are a little.... Hmmmm too good.

If Anything, the rules would be simple "Set for Set, No Clubs,Rings,Macots can get gotten,"

In Other words: Nuri Fairy Wings for Kooh Fairy Wings, Hana PEP for Lucia PEP, Cecilia Pirate for Arin Pirate.

And since the rules would be like that, this throws ALOT of things off. Because Lets say a Friend Played 12 coins on Majorette sets for Hana's Wig. And This is his first time playing gacha.

During those 12 coins, he got REALLY lucky and got 3 sets. Thing is... He doesnt want ANY of the Majorette sets. So Why waste his money for sets he doesnt want (since it WOULD BE set for set)

that's the problem what if a player only has say PEP for a char but no clothes why isnt he able to get a set using that PEP? its fair for the players and since we pay $10 its fair for SGI, sure some of the rules maybe abit to good but well they are rough SGI can really do anything they want with the rules with in reason but i feel that trading outfit for outfit  or wings for wings is crappy and trading a pirate set and only getting the choice to trade for another pirate set would be ridiculous, once again if someone only has belly dancer set and doesnt want any of the belly dancer sets why wouldnt it be fair to trade for another set like the black widow?

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 220

You can count me in!

I've been sending messages to the support for a while,asking for this kind of event,and I never get an answer from them. =(

Here's the last answer I got from the GM :

"Thank you for for taking the time to contact the Pangya 1:1 Support Team with your suggestions and concerns on having a gacha exchange event. We look forward to any suggestions or concerns that our players may have. If you would like to make any further suggestions please use our suggestion forums which is read by all of our staff on a regular basis. Thank you again for contacting the Pangya 1:1 Support team. =]"

So well,I asked them if it was even possible to have this event,and I just can't find my answer in their message.xD Well,I think we have more chance to be heard in the General Discussion,by both GM and players.I hope we can do something about this event!

IGN : sunHikarisun

Top 200 Contributor
Male
Posts 278

I do think a Gacha trade event would benefit everybody, but..

This is a partition? tense

IGN: fireAsh -> (e40)Ash

Guild: N/A

Feel free to bother me. :)

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 161

Count me in !!

IGN : KingofKings

coolrock

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 17

This is a great idea.  A lot of pangyateers got gacha items they didn't want.  I know I have a few I don't want.  I originally wanted Arin's Bunny Set, Arin's Ice Spa set, Lucia's Blue Lagoon Set, Lucia's Dancer Set, and Lucia's Rune Set.  They should have that option at least annually.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,063

ShadowRose0:

Gacha Exchange Event Partition

People Who Signed The Partition                

petition*

-to the suggestion forum one

ShadowRose0:

that's the problem what if a player only has say PEP for a char but no clothes why isnt he able to get a set using that PEP? its fair for the players and since we pay $10 its fair for SGI, sure some of the rules maybe abit to good but well they are rough SGI can really do anything they want with the rules with in reason but i feel that trading outfit for outfit  or wings for wings is crappy and trading a pirate set and only getting the choice to trade for another pirate set would be ridiculous, once again if someone only has belly dancer set and doesnt want any of the belly dancer sets why wouldnt it be fair to trade for another set like the black widow?

if that someone only has belly dancer set and doesn't want any of the belly dancer sets, why would he/she have played that gacha????

well, I'm always in for a gacha exchange.. a suggestion is no harm. but I would also like trading within the same sets as an option.
gotta cater to all players. 

MD_Reira

Not Ranked
Posts 1

i agree put me on the list

IGN: Hustla84fire

Not Ranked
Posts 65

it was an example like how you can win from the anniversary boxes what if you win something you don't like at all for any character? i love how people shoot down everything and anything

last time i trust firefox for spell check lol i suck at spelling

johnxfire:

Plop me on that list, but really...

Partition. :)

johnxfire whats your IGN?

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 7

it's a great idea sign me up :)

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 7

IGN: jedwards8954

Top 200 Contributor
Male
Posts 278

Plop me on that list, but really...

Partition. :)

IGN: fireAsh -> (e40)Ash

Guild: N/A

Feel free to bother me. :)

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,063

ShadowRose0:

it was an example like how you can win from the anniversary boxes what if you win something you don't like at all for any character? i love how people shoot down everything and anything

if that's the case, what's the use of anniversary boxes then?

gacha exchange would have meant that you won the items from gacha only, not anniversary boxes..
it would then be my advantage if I had won gacha items through other events like the fireworks and I exchange it for something else.

MD_Reira

Not Ranked
Posts 65

noobcat:

ShadowRose0:

if that's the case, what's the use of anniversary boxes then?

gacha exchange would have meant that you won the items from gacha only, not anniversary boxes..
it would then be my advantage if I had won gacha items through other events like the fireworks and I exchange it for something else.

technically it is still a gacha so you can still exchange it and if you have any questions or arguments please do it in game and not on the forums

im in papel free 1 ATM

Page 1 of 5 (66 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > | RSS
Google Analytics Alternative