Pangya

Gacha #53 result thread

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 37 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 526

Do you think they will release more left handed rings in the future??

I mean with better/similar effects? Like for example the wind force gloves-platinum gloves, elemental mascots-wikky&wizzy, Ruby clubs-elemental clubs, various rings, guardian/sunset wings-fairy wings, ahmie-elly&tory, etc... I really like the idea of these rings but I'm hoping for better ones in the future:(

starNuri. Max. Azer. Kazstar

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,629

guitarman627:
Seems the more practical of the 2 since i hardly ever run around with a full combo gauge.

I agree, but that's because I'm bias since I take full advantage of the Power Gauge.

In reality, as you long you don't use the Power Gauge, Fancy Red Diamond Ring gains more benefit because it will always have the effect as long the Power Gauge is full.  Dazzling Diamond Ring is only temporary and so your distance will constantly flip around.

As for whether the rings are useful or not, that will depend on how your character is set up.  There are actually various ways to apply if you have the right set up and it gets interesting.  7/10 usefulness in my book.

Not Ranked
Posts 12

i got the dazzling diamond ring on shoot number 2 so very good rates

Not Ranked
Posts 73

first run:

0/9

second run:

1/11

so far = 1/20.. BAD RATE. i wanted the dazzling diamond ring.

ThyTheehalo

Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 471

1/13 I got the Dazzling Diamond Ring. Is the one I wanted and I'm happy. Totally stacking it with my Crimson Ring. up

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 113

1 on 11

I won Dazzling ring but I was a little bit disappointed because the description is wrong... In fact, it gives you +10 yards as long as NO red bar/pangya combo gauge is filled... Makes a BIG difference... Not sure I would have tried to win it. Useless after 3 shots (average). The other ring would have been even worse for me, since I got a tatoo (so i would have need 3 red bars and a blue one before any effect !!!).

But I don't cry. After all, I'm a winner :P

3 Quests WR : 13mn   H12 in a 19 mn WizCity 17-07-2013 

Not Ranked
Posts 64

1/17 

Got Red Fancytense

I don't know whether its a good thing or not. My power gauge is usually around 1-2 power bars. I don't usually get FULL power gauge neither less than 33 units(because of my mingti(SC), aero mascot, Quma(SC)). What I found out is, Red Fancy is useful in easier courses because you usually don't use a lot of powershot while harder courses like deep and icy courses where distance makes a difference I always use toma making my red fancy ring almost useless. At the same time, its quite rare for me to get less than 33 units:S So yeah, I'm not gonna try anymore. Hoping for more better left handed rings in the future though!clap

You were born to be real, not to be perfect.

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 84

0/17 clap

Back to my usual sh*t rates.

Edit: Tried again, and got 2/13. So that brings my final rates to 2/30

IGN: Hawkeyehalo

Tortinitarain is my king. (dafuq, Tortilla where?)

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 161

I got 2/14.  I'm usually not this lucky.

IGN: haloJin - that's (e53)Jin.

Not Ranked
Posts 2

oh man, im really lucky cause i got 1/2 then 1/8. Total is 2/10. I think Red ring is better and useful for me :P

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 526

TwinsLight:

guitarman627:
Seems the more practical of the 2 since i hardly ever run around with a full combo gauge.

I agree, but that's because I'm bias since I take full advantage of the Power Gauge.

In reality, as you long you don't use the Power Gauge, Fancy Red Diamond Ring gains more benefit because it will always have the effect as long the Power Gauge is full.  Dazzling Diamond Ring is only temporary and so your distance will constantly flip around.

As for whether the rings are useful or not, that will depend on how your character is set up.  There are actually various ways to apply if you have the right set up and it gets interesting.  7/10 usefulness in my book.

Do we still get the effect of the Red Fancy ring if we are in Grand HIO mode??

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,629

Luckyboy98:

Oh yes, absolutely.  And because it always refills up completely, you will always get the effect for every shot you make when you play that mode.

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 526

TwinsLight:

Luckyboy98:

Oh yes, absolutely.  And because it always refills up completely, you will always get the effect for every shot you make when you play that mode.

Cool! i like the fiery effect in my character's hand! 

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 104

I guess the thing with Cecilia work's~ Tryed 2 coin's and got the Fancy Red Diamond Ring.

star "Goals" Are dreams with target's on them~!  Make sure you go for them ;) star

IGN: VanillaDawn

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 526

TwinsLight:

Luckyboy98:

my current drive is 250y so if the ring makes an effect my yards become 260y. Is that mean Titan Charm +1 px also activates?? 

Page 2 of 3 (38 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS
Google Analytics Alternative