Pangya

Club workshop discussion

Bookmark and Share

This post has 164 Replies | 4 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 42

Quick question:  I've been following this thread for awhile now but I've not seen this talked about yet.  Is the club maintenance set a consumable or permanent item?  What I mean by that is:  does it stay in your inventory indefinitely, after a  short amount of time, or is it used up every time that you attempt to increase a stat on your club?  Thanks in advance for anyone who is able to help me with this question.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,161

"club maintenance set" -  did you mean the package that is currently being sold ?

the items that you purchased from Pangya shop to help you with modifying your club will stay in your inventory until you use them.
once you use them, it will be gone. that means that the mod kit, abbot coating spray, ucim chips are all consumables. 

eg. club modification kit 
whether you choose to accept the given stats or not, 1 mod kit will be used.
same with using the Abbot cards.

MD_Reira

Pangya Player Moderator

Not Ranked
Posts 42

Sorry, I did mean the club modification kit.  And that answers my question perfectly.  Thanks a lot noobcat.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 135

Does anyone know if mastery points are still used if you cancel the rank up operation?

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,892

NaoFan:

Does anyone know if mastery points are still used if you cancel the rank up operation?

You can't cancel a rank up operation.  After all, the stat you choose to increase will always be 100% guaranteed (so if you want a specific stat, wait until you get enough Soren cards).

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,161

found the first control type clubset

MD_Reira

Pangya Player Moderator

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 537

noobcat:

found the first control type clubset

OMG!! I AM TOTALLY GONNA BUY THT CLUBSET RIGHT NOW!!!!

Can we rank it up until S??

starNuri. Max. Azer. Kazstar

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 125

Old http://adamosute.blog.so-net.ne.jp/2013-09-11.

By the way is not even Worth the effort to just get 14 (maybe) and not 13 control at S rank...

Not Ranked
Posts 42

is there any possibility to delete the clubsets? i got 2 Cursed Obsidian Blades sets and 2 SY Afterburner Sets. Got them because i bought them before the trading was deactivated. i also bought a Papel Training Club Set and hoped, that i can buy also more then one of it. i tried to buy a new one and the system says 'u cant buy a thing u already own'. cuz i got 2 sets of the others i wondered and tried to buy a 3rd set lol - same message. im not glad about the stats i got during the upgrades and hoped, there is an option to delete the clubs after i spent about 200k. so yeah ... i would spend 'some' pang more to get the stats i want ^^. 

so: is there a button or another thing to delete stuff i dont need anymore? or can i reset the whole set anyhow? so that e.g. my rank b cursed obsidian blade set is a rank c-standard set again? i know that i can restore the points for not confirmed upgrades, but when im not glad with the done set after ranking up to level s, i got no chance to give the set a new try. e.g. the papel training set...i want to buy kinda 100 sets to get one set for each stat-combination.

i guess not ... take what u got or dont upgrade till u got 738 cards for all stats u want. but even then u cant have one set for each combination cuz there arent enough clubsets out there :(

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,892

1. No, you can't remove club sets from your room.

2. No, you can't reverse a modification or a rank up that has been done and confirmed.

3. Feel free to devote your remaining life to Pangya, spending 24/7 on getting all your club sets to become S-ranks.  My suggestion though: don't do that.  Choose only 1 or 2 of your favorite club sets that you own and stick with those.

Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 484

That's too pessimistic a POV to actually help anyone TwinsLight.

Sure—it's a lot of work to rank up your clubs to [S Rank], and you might even have more clubsets than you think you can handle. But I've said before—"The jimmies of Pangya are eternal, none can shake the triumvirate." And there's a lot of truth to that. The game never gets old, I've played it now for three years, and I personally feel like I could play this for the rest of my life it were around. The game has been developed to be a challenge so that you could never totally master it—and that's what keeps the fun alive. Because I play for real, the fun of the game never dies for me.

Let's all hope we have a very long time to enjoy the game. With that said, just take your time and let it all come natural (the same goes for events).

I still haven't played 18 holes on Abbot Mines. lol

I missed all those lovely prizes, but that's okay—there's no need to let it get the best of me.

You can all do the same.

Not Ranked
Posts 42

im not used to get all my clubs to s-rank, but i wanted to know if there is a chance to get more then the clubs i already own. not that many ppl got 6 pang sets, cuz there r only 4 available. so to all pang-only-player (i also dont play with real money) i got a higher chance to get a rare club set. cuz i got more clubs that can be upgraded. if i had known, there would be a stop for club trading, i had bought at least 5 sets of each set Oo

and cuz i know now, that i cant add new clubs (except some events where u can get some new clubsets), i'll wait for some soren cards. the papel training set is the last i didnt upgrade randomly to see what happens and to see if i got some luck with control without using real money ... and nope...5 sets and no control in about 63 tries.

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,892

BankaiKev23:

Ehh, I wouldn't want to devote my life to Pangya.  I have an outside life, I have other things to do in it; I certainly wouldn't want to play Pangya 24/7 even if my life depended on it.  Don't be mistaken though: I still love playing Pangya and I enjoy being part of the growing community as the game progresses throughout the years.

How you spend your time on Pangya is completely up to you.

Sourgence:

You're better off using Soren cards for Control than playing roulette with Club Modification Kits / Abbot Elemental Shard cards.  
I should point out that it is possible to get Control from modification though, even if it does take a sheer amount of luck.

Not Ranked
Posts 42

dunno why some ppl think some others spend all of their time here. im a guy who wants to analyze the mechanics behind the game - no, im not calculating, cuz its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much work - so e.g. the xp-gain from playing tourneys (thread is cold atm but im still collecting values ... doesnt matter that there r only 2 others who wrote some information there too). so i also want to get some specific clubs for playing some specific courses ... my kooh will be the destroyer with the most power etc.

so why i shouldnt upgrade my clubs or get some nice benefits of it while im just playing pangya? i dont want to play the next months 24/7 pangya to get all and the best clubs, but i guess pangya wont close in the next years ... im not one of the ppl crying for a new papel rare and spending 1kk for just cuz its out some secs. i wait till the rare i want to own is worth 100k or even less. so im also not the fan of 'OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH MY F****** GOD ... I NEED THAT S-RANK CLUBS SO HORRIBLE HARD THAT I CANT DO ANYTHING ELSE D:sob *died*'

and i've got not even one soren card atm oo; . but until i got the amount of needed soren cards to get overall most useful clubs, i'll got all the needed mastery points to get the set to s-rank too :D. and if i got enough and still not enough soren cards, ill play with the ruined clubs just to rank them up and get MAYBE one of the 3 rare clubs :P. i also would like to get some pang sets and upgrade them without cards to rank c (not that much work for it and not that much pangya needed either), just to see if i can get a rare set while i rank them up to rank c. then i also want to see with which chance i can get such a rare set overall. and if i had the chance now to buy some extra pang-sets, i would do this just to increase the chance of get a rare set maybe in 5 or 10 ... not days ... neither months cool . cuz when im a pang-only-player with a max of (about - mind events) 6 clubs, i got less chances to get a rare set. i would be glad if they let us (or at least me lol) buy some papel training clubs ... maybe a max with 10 or 100 sets per acc clap

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,161

hatpop omg.

MD_Reira

Pangya Player Moderator

Page 5 of 11 (165 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Google Analytics Alternative