Pangya

Club workshop discussion

Bookmark and Share

This post has 149 Replies | 4 Followers

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 27

Do cards stay attached if the Clubset transforms?

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 218

Just in case you guys are curious about the other clubset types and if it has 12/13 maxctrl. And hopefully someone add these infos for us on wiki. (I suck at editing wiki lol )

IGN: :(popGreeny

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,778

xToushiroux:

Just in case you guys are curious about the other clubset types and if it has 12/13 maxctrl.

All B-rank or higher club sets (excluding Workshop ones) have a Control modification limit of 13.  E-ranks to C-ranks have a Control modification limit of 12.

marioandrett:
Seems that Giga Yard Totem Pole Club Set that you can win upgrading club sets can reach these stats at A rank:   22 / 14 / 18 / 9 / 9

If true, then what I suspect (and probably many of you as well) might be true in that Giga Yard Totem Pole Club Set is a Control-type club set.  Likewise, Duostar Manapika Club Set is a Power-type club set and Wingtross Evo-Knight Club Set is a Spin-type club set.  It might also mean that because of their types, they will have different modification limits.

xAzNFoRcEx:
Do cards stay attached if the Clubset transforms?

I don't have an answer to this but what I'm thinking is:

- Yes you keep the cards, IF the transform passes the old club's stats to the new club's stats.

OR

- No you can't keep the cards, IF the transform removes the older club set and creates an absolutely new club set (with its own stats, etc.).

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 27

I noticed that when trying to Modify, the stat that is chosen seems to heavily lean towards Accuracy (Been getting almost every time).

Why is that? I was going into this thinking that it was entirely random, but it seems that

certain stats have higher chance of being upgraded than others...

From what I gather, most likely to least likely upgrade is

Accuracy -> Curve -> Spin -> Power -> Control

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,042

xAzNFoRcEx:
From what I gather, most likely to least likely upgrade is

Accuracy -> Curve -> Spin -> Power -> Control

actually it's Accuracy - > Curve -> Power -> Spin -> Control

this is depicted by the number of Abbot Cards / Soren Cards needed to specifically upgrade them.

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 27

Wow, I must be really unlucky if I couldn't get Power.

Spin kept appearing instead of Power or Control :(

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 471

Just wanted to say a big thanks to you guys, I honestly had no idea how to use the club workshop prior to reading this. c:

× [ IGN: PENELO ] ×

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 536

If I club rank 'up' my clubset, Do the stats increase too?

My luxury clubset is already max rank A, level 5! So How will I increase the stats?

starNuri. Max. Azer. Kazstar

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,778

Luckyboy98:

If I club rank 'up' my clubset, Do the stats increase too?

"Rank up" is "modification" for Level 5 club sets.  So yes, the stats will increase.

But unlike club modification, you can to choose which stat you want to increase on a rank up.  This is determined by the number of Soren cards you use.

Luckyboy98:
My luxury clubset is already max rank A, level 5! So How will I increase the stats?

I've already answered this multiple times.  Please refer to the other posts and the wiki itself.

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 122

In ranking up, there is a rare chance to acquire a new and completely club set. These three club sets are:

Wingtross Evo-Knight Club Set

Giga Yard Totem Pole Club Set‎

Duostar Manapikal Club Set

These three clubs can be obtained from any clubs (gacha, event, etc.) or only clubs from pangya shop?

IGN: loveRinlove

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,778

Sickgirl:

These three clubs can be obtained from any clubs (gacha, event, etc.) or only clubs from pangya shop?

Based on the links that the other people have posted, we believe that it must be from a non-event based set from the Pangya Shop.  So clubs like Microphone Set, DuoFeather Set, SY Afterbuner Set, Cursed Obsidian Blades, etc. will work.

Still needs to be verified though.

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 125

I've got 3 important questions, hope you can help me, please.

1)When I'm going to rank up my clubset there is the possibility I'm going to lose attached cards?

2)When I reach level 5 and I run out of recovery points one stat is given and I can no longer modify it, but if I buy the spray can I remove level 5 stat if I don't like it or it's permanent?

3)When I'm going to rank up my club without Soren cards there is a stat I can choose, but if the stat I receive after the upgrade isn't the one I like there is a possibility to come back or that stat is permanent?

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,042

marioandrett:

I've got 3 important questions, hope you can help me, please.

1)When I'm going to rank up my clubset there is the possibility I'm going to lose attached cards?

2)When I reach level 5 and I run out of recovery points one stat is given and I can no longer modify it, but if I buy the spray can I remove level 5 stat if I don't like it or it's permanent?

3)When I'm going to rank up my club without Soren cards there is a stat I can choose, but if the stat I receive after the upgrade isn't the one I like there is a possibility to come back or that stat is permanent?

1) No, you won't lose your cards. [ but currently we are unsure if you happened to transform it into a rare club set, will your cards remain or not]

2) if you have 0 recovery point and still went ahead with upgrading, you can only accept that given stats. once you accept it, there is no way you can revert it. so buying the spray wouldn't help afterwards 

3) when ranking up your club with Soren cards, the chosen stats will be 100% given. you will not receive the stats that you didn't choose and there is no turning back for ranking up. once you go ahead with ranking and the stats is given, you have to accept it. so make sure you choose properly before ranking up. 

edit: 0 Soren card - accuracy, 1 - curve, 2 - power, 3 - spin, 4 - control

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,778

noobcat:
2 - spin, 3 - power

Switch these two around.  But otherwise, everything else is correct.

Anyways, thanks to blaME there's been new information revealed about the Club Workshop that was found and pretty much all of it has been placed on the wiki.  But here's a summary below:

S-ranks

JP's initial S-rank information was incorrect (and therefore, ours was incorrect too since we followed their information).  It turns out you cannot do club modification on an S-rank club set because S-ranks have no level.  Therefore, once you rank up from an A-rank, Lv.5 club set to an S-rank, that's it.  The club set at S-ranks can no longer be modified or ranked up so it's done.  Meaning, the highest amount of stats total a club set can have is 55.

S-ranks gain an exclusive special decoration for their Pangya logo.

File:S rank deco in game.jpg

Original source: http://pangyacco-miyabi4.blog.so-net.ne.jp/2013-08-29

Club transformation

When a club set ranks up and does a transformation,it becomes an entirely new club set.  The stats for each of the Club Workshop club sets are on the wiki, but each one have a default stat total of 40; they are C-ranks, Lv.1.  When a club set undergoes transformation, you can choose to cancel the transformation should you choose you don't want to keep the transformation.

We still do not know if cards disappear on a transformation or not.  We also still do not know if club sets with cards equipped can even be transformed in the first place.

Sorry for the misinformation before.  I hope this will clear up some questions that you might have had.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,042

lol >_>
I typed it right the 1st time and edit it later to the wrong one... eyes must have been playing tricks on me when I double checked it.  

anyway, big thanks to Hawkeyehalo he's the one who contributed. here's a carrot for you

Page 3 of 10 (150 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Google Analytics Alternative