Pangya

Recharging for FREE!

Bookmark and Share

This post has 409 Replies | 41 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,483

JosephKoopa:
On topic: Has anyone tried doing one of those Arcadeweb offers using Gamecoins? They look like those Gamevance offers from the past few years. I'm not sure if they work or not...

i can confirm arcadeweb,livingplay, and play pickle download offer works..however...often not work.

just to remind ppl. use this program if you afraid doing download type offer

http://www.sandboxie.com/

ohi thar~

Not Ranked
Posts 3

I have tried those survey's and offers and they are dangerous to your computer and they almost never credit.  But I did find something that does work.  Like Chrisfian said, get sandboxie!  Sandboxie will protect you from viruses.  You can also check out PR: http://www.prizerebel.com/gamecards.php?r=money I use them instead of the free surveys offered on the homepage.  They do pay, I have proof to if anyone wants to see it.

and one other thing, if you sign up and use the link above, you don't have to use your information when doing offers, you can use fake.

Not Ranked
Posts 3

Quick tip, if you sign up now, there are some really easy points up for grabs.

Sign in

Go to the get points tab

click daily tasks

look for the: "search for terms and record the search results"

Takes 10 seconds and pays 10 cents each.  No personal information needed.

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 8

Why do I see this in my billing history ??
What does it mean , I didnt pay it lol 
Sorry IDK How to post picture so I heres the link http://i42.tinypic.com/1dzhvs.jpg .

Not Ranked
Posts 3

Your billing history is your history dealing with points.  Don't worry, you didn't pay anything, it's just showing that you recieved points, see the payment method? It says superrewards.  You earned it from super rewards for free.

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 51

CrossFire help!
It keeps asking me for confirmation e-mail on superrewards support. What e-mail??? Should I've get mail that I ranked up to Private? Or use another e-mail and sign up again?? I've used thwe same e-mail I use for Pangya, was already loged in on GameRage, dl'd CF client, ranked up to Private. What? Am I missing smtg?

IGN: Dubioza

Anytime, anywhere! :)

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 51

Wow, first one over 1k points I saw for free. I thought atleast one would work, but yeah right...
It opens completely different page...
It should be eHarmony - Love is Out there- Can You Find It? Instead its this one....an nothing in that search either. Bull like 98% of all. 

I'm never gonna get more then 500 I have, so, can I ask GM's to delete those 500? 0 loox better there, that 531 just hurts my eyes. Really, I couldn't even get points for Crossfire, I've sent 1:1 in Reward section, in Pangya and in Crossfire. And nuttin! Kmon, I mean, Crossfire's atleast from same freaking publisher and I couldnt get it! Delete my points, please!

IGN: Dubioza

Anytime, anywhere! :)

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 727

DubiozaW:

Wow, first one over 1k points I saw for free. I thought atleast one would work, but yeah right...
It opens completely different page...

1st off this has been said time & time again but most of these offers are high risk scams or phony ploys to get you to view/visit a site or try a product or whatever while the companies give U Jack squat

DubiozaW:

Really, I couldn't even get points for Crossfire, I've sent 1:1 in Reward section, in Pangya and in Crossfire. And nuttin! Kmon, I mean, Crossfire's atleast from same freaking publisher and I couldnt get it! Delete my points, please!

This isnt a Crossfire Forum & it doesnt matter if the publisher is the same the offers from the Pangya site are exclusive to pangya & therefore can ONLY be applied for use on pangya. It would be like going to the grocery store wit a coupon for 50 Cents off  Cheese & saying to the cahier can I take the 50 Cents off a Gallon of milk instead? It aint gonna fly

IGN : PrincessKooh

World PRO C ( 4 Now :v )

#1 Kooh Fangirl & #1 Supporter of GM's *Especially  Killi Syn & Tira:v Juki I miss you sob

*Will Insert Siggy Screenshot of Profile sometime after Maintenance *

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,383

PrincessKooh:
it doesnt matter if the publisher is the same the offers from the Pangya site are exclusive to pangya & therefore can ONLY be applied for use on pangya.
I thought Free Points recharging gives you Points that can be used across all GameRage games?

What I know is that Points can only be used on specific games only if you're participating on events that is only for specific games (such as Pangya Rally prizes).

Not Ranked
Posts 1

anyone knows which offer works? :( ive tried the zynga castleville offer,but the points never credited.

Not Ranked
Posts 17

I've never had one of these work.... 

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 31

Really Free points?

I'm Anger Sniper for Team Fortress 2

Not Ranked
Posts 39

I too just really gave up on the low success rate of the recharging for free options, and though sometimes they would credit me back (with a lot of leg work and persistance on my end), it just never seemed worth it to me.  I agree with xiao757 (see above) in that prize rebel is a good option.  In my experience, they are good for doing offers with a very good success rate; just make sure you stay with the most credited offers area (and as always, create a seperate email for these offers as well).  They also have pretty decent pay for doing tasks that pay you points, which you can exchange for UGC cards. 

However, for those of you that live in US, Canada, or UK there is also swagbucks http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/spfsings.  You can get paid for just using their search engine and even playing games or watching videos.  But perhaps the easiest way earn pretty good prizes fairly quickly is through their surveys.  I personally have had pretty good luck with the surveys I've done.  They "normally" will let you know right away if you are disqualified for a survey.  They also let you know ahead of time about how long the survey will take and how much money you'll get for taking part in the survey.   Of course, neither of these will get you cards super quick but if you put minimal effort into either or both, you can make a little spending money for UGC cards or even Amazon gift cards.

UPDATE:  Since my start date in July of 2012 I've cashed out on just short of $500 worth of gift cards (to be honest for me it's been Amazon gift cards).   Just in web searches alone, during this time period, I've gotten enough points for just short of $75 in gift cards.   Subsequently, they have lowered the price of many of the Gift Cards including UGC cards and you can choose to get cards quicker for a slightly higher price.  It can take usually 10 days or so for a gift card to be issued once requested, if the higher price is not paid.  If you really get into the site and all it offers, you can take advantage of their daily goal meter.  If you can hit the goal target every day for a month, you can get essentially an additional $5 card of your choice each month. .

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 205

(I haven't read everything here yet so forgive me if I'm repeating)

I have an idea why most offers won't credit, even after you have done what they asked. Notice how alot of offers have the same layout or interface (even website). If you have gotten points from them recently, they may not give you any more (since they already have your info). Also, advertisers share information to get money (and give your free points). If they share with everyone else, and you do an offer by those other people, they may consider your participation useless. It'd be like paying for something they already have. Another possibility is having your IP address, even files on your pc to know if you've completed their offers before. So even if you use different information for every offer, chances are, some will have your IP from another offer. With this in mind, I'd say that the only way you can get credit is if you give them information before they have or "verify" it. They may even have a database stored to detect "false" information. But in the case of "if you qualify" surveys, they could simply collect the information they want and say "we're sorry__."

So in my experience, Yes you can get free points via free promotions, but only 1 our of 10 or 20 will credit you. (download ones use to work, but now they don't seem to as often).

Don't let my idea discourage you, I've done offers for hours and only gotten so many points. As long as some of them still work, I'll keep doing them.

Not Ranked
Posts 1

me cargas points porfa

Page 27 of 28 (410 items) « First ... < Previous 24 25 26 27 28 Next > | RSS
Google Analytics Alternative