Pangya

Nisemonogatari Box B - Results

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 19 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 78
wannyan Posted: 05-16-2012 8:58 PM

Bought two boxes on first login after maintenance. First box, Hachikuchi - exactly what I was after. 

1/2 ... thank you for the good luck this time out. 

i am a cat

Not Ranked
Posts 19

6 boxes with no rares so far...

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 448

1/1 Arin black hanekawa set.

Edit: did 2 boxes more got Nell Nadeko Sengoku Pj Set

That makes 2/3 so lucky.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 27

0/11

2/11 (kooh set and nell set)

0/11 (i got the comets.. but I don't count that as a rare lol)

terrible just terrible... v.v i have such bad luck

2/33 blah I just wanted arin's set, but I guess ill wait and send a 1:1 for it...since I opened more then 25 boxes lol

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 219

2/11 : Nell and Kooh's costumes.All I wanted was Arin's kitty ears. :(

If only we could trade our useless sets,but I guess we're just stuck with them for the rest of our life like gacha rares...T.T

IGN : sunHikarisun

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 392

0/2... /sigh

IGN: VioletBloom(e36) National B

Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 471

4/11

I won Nell, Kooh, Hana, and Lucia sets. Aiming for only Arin but great rates so far. Will try more once I get PC again (dead video card).

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 435

2/11

Hanas and Arins

I am good with this, I love arins ears and long hair >.<

Koohs is cute too but I think I will stop here 

Leader of RoyalTea        Ign: YourMajesTea    

Click to see my art.

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 152

4/25

Was aiming for Kooh and got: Arin, Nell, Lucia and the Clubsets

Already guessed I would have to get Kooh via 1:1 and bought the 25box all at once -_-. (Really wanna know whats up with my kooh luck?)

IGN: Luminohalo

Current Level: Legend I

Proud member of the Sotong Guild 

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,494

First day, bought 1 box Nothing 0/1 (Its only 1 box)

Today, friend gifted me 20k points and got 2/4 (Nell and Lucia!)

Edit1: May 19th. A Different Friend Bought em 6 boxes (Awwwwww!) But my Luck has turned on me. Even worse than getting 0/6. I got 1/6. What did I win? COMETS. Yeah the Comets I've already gotten as gifts TWICE in the past! *Sigh...* Moving on~

Edit2: May 20th. Friend 3B Bought me 11 boxes (Holy crap!) and my luck is still sour... 0/11 Welp good news is I'm at 2/22 which means in 3 more boxes I can Rare of choice for Arin's!

Edit3: May 21st. Friend #2 bought me another 6 boxes (I'm so grateful!) But my luck is still absolute crap.... another 1/6 COMETS... Sigh.... Sending my 1:1 for Arin's Set

Edit4: May 21st. Friend 4 Bought me 2 Boxes (Thank you!) 0/2 Kind expected. Now I'm at 2/30. I still have 50~60$ I'll get to play on the 1st so should I play gacha or maybe save it?

Last Edit: May 23rd. I had 20k Points,After buying Lucia's new set I had 5k left over. I bought a Box and BOOM Arin's Set. 3/31. Now I shall Resend my 1:1 but this time ask them for Hana's Set.

A Big Stank ya Goes out to FailStar and Amo For the Siggy! ^.^

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 578

luckiest box evar

2/2, got (NL) and (L), the only 2 I was aiming for !!

so dam happy~

TheAvatarS, where Designers Materialize Fantasies

My IGN : Walg

Not Ranked
Posts 19

Another 15 boxes to the count (21 total) I got Nell and Hana (the only one thatt sux)... OMGolf this is madness >.< I might just play last 4 to get the price I wanted. But to be honest with you guys using 125 USD on a cute virtual outfit for my Kooh makes me feel a bit Lolicon xD~

じゃーねー ;)

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 219

I tried again because I was aiming at the guarantee of the 25 rares = 1 free rare.I bought 10+1 boxes,got Hana on the first box,the comets on the second box and Arin on the third.Then only lucky sets,but I'm glad I won't have to spend 15$ more,cause Arin's set was the one I was looking for. :)

So my total is 4 costumes/22 boxes,rates are good.

IGN : sunHikarisun

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 153

0/1

i was only trying because i was not really lucky on the arin b-day boxes that was 2/30 pitty

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 435

Got Lucias set with the 5 free ones I recieved

so that makes 3/16 

Leader of RoyalTea        Ign: YourMajesTea    

Click to see my art.

Page 1 of 2 (20 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS
Google Analytics Alternative