Pangya

All courses backwards.. like Blue Moon!

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 412
lVliyuki Posted: 04-27-2012 5:25 AM

I bet you all(99%) know Blue Lagoon and Blue Moon. That Blue Moon is Blue Lagoon just backwards... with some more obstacles. Why not do it for all courses? Just dont give them a new name, call them 'Insert course name' 2 or R(everse). Just simply exchange tee and green with each other, with some minor changes in size and portals need to beam in shoting direction.  Also keep the weather the same. Some courses may change from 1* to 3* in difficulty this way.  Have you ever imagined Ica Spa playing backwards? Or Lost Seaways?

It may not work well with all courses, but some might be a huge challenge!

time

GUILD BATTLES AND APPROACH FOR EVENTS!!!

time

Not Ranked
Posts 39

mhhhh

sincerly blue moon remember me more blue water reverse than blue lagoon.

sincerly i don't like so much this idea, we already have a lot of course to play and not for last i think that there's a reason why they did it for blue water/blue moon but not for the other courses, maybe playability n so on.....

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 52

I can totally agree to this suggestion. Backwards courses would absolutely be a fresh and unique challenge to all players, new and seasoned alike. It would sure be a great idea and if GameRage/SGi/NTreev implemented it, the thing they would really need to do is to edit the courses to ensure that every shot can be done, maintain same par count rules, and placing the holes & tee points in able positions!

Great idea, lVliyuki! I support it! +1 :)

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 727

Tsuimonster:

I can totally agree to this suggestion. Backwards courses would absolutely be a fresh and unique challenge to all players, new and seasoned alike. It would sure be a great idea and if GameRage/SGi/NTreev implemented it, the thing they would really need to do is to edit the courses to ensure that every shot can be done, maintain same par count rules, and placing the holes & tee points in able positions!

Great idea, lVliyuki! I support it! +1 :)

I Agree with Tsuimonster And support your Idea to an extent but how about adding a mode Alongside Front Back Random & Shuffle called say reverse this way we arent encouraging them to essentially was unneeded mapping space with duplicated courses Similar to how Ice Inferno was a Semi Decent replica of Deep Inferno save the Icy Landscape & Long list of "Minor adjustments & modifications"  after all we ALL Tire of them reusing the same content over & over too much. There are certain things they can & Cant get away with doing over & over & essentially doubling our Map/Course load with reverse maps would be crazy when a game mode would be a simpler answer & heck if need be it could be like SSC Where they Make Reverse Tickets randomly obtainable to make "Reverse Rooms" but unlike its SSC Counterpart it would give EXP Perhaps even increase EXP Over a Normal Tourny or VS ( & Yes I think this mode could Offer a choice between VS TEAM GB OR Tourny Reverse Room )

IGN : PrincessKooh

World PRO C ( 4 Now :v )

#1 Kooh Fangirl & #1 Supporter of GM's *Especially  Killi Syn & Tira:v Juki I miss you sob

*Will Insert Siggy Screenshot of Profile sometime after Maintenance *

Not Ranked
Posts 25

lVliyuki:

I bet you all(99%) know Blue Lagoon and Blue Moon. That Blue Moon is Blue Lagoon just backwards... with some more obstacles. Why not do it for all courses? Just dont give them a new name, call them 'Insert course name' 2 or R(everse). Just simply exchange tee and green with each other, with some minor changes in size and portals need to beam in shoting direction.  Also keep the weather the same. Some courses may change from 1* to 3* in difficulty this way.  Have you ever imagined Ica Spa playing backwards? Or Lost Seaways?

It may not work well with all courses, but some might be a huge challenge!

I highly discourage this idea because as for Ice Spa and Ice Cannon, the chutes are set up in a specific way for overdrive. If the holes are in reverse, the course's charm itself will vanish.

Even if there will be courses like those, I hope that we also get some courses that have holes exactly backwards with no additional hazards as well. That way people can know what it is like to really play those courses in reverse, and keep playing on courses that work best for them.

Besdes, the developers won't even consider this idea because they won't even take a look at this forum.

Bottom Line: BAD IDEA :/ -1

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 92

Meh. I want NEW courses, not rehashes of old courses (Ice cannnon was a rehash of silvia cannon, blue moon => blue lagoon, ice inferno => deep inferno...)

Can't we have a completely ORIGINAL new course? like something jungle-themed or space-themed or an underground golf course... or one in the sky :D

Otherewise.. how many courses do we have now, like 18? If we double up on all of them, giving each one a 'reverse' option... We'll end up with almost 40 courses, and during those 'play every course' events it's gonna get SO annoying especially if half the courses are just rehashes of the other half. Boring.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,520

White wiz, backwards, night-time mode

(lol... whatever.... berry would like to see white wiz, wiz city, and eastern valley in night time mode (and EV with spas lol)

though... space themed... sky themed... or even cookieland themed courses would be nice....

I can imagine a sky themed course very much like lost seaway, with all the floating pirate ships and portals... except instead of grasslands it's all clouds (and for added challenge, O.B.(cloudless)  hazards everywhere  lol ... could even add big obstacles like... other than floating ships... maybe some floating castles... we can call it "sky city" ... the tee-off points might be small patches of clouds... ship decks...

maybe even add some crazy new teleport features... rainbow teleports... where some holes has two rainbows, and if you shoot into one rainbow, the comet dissapears from there, reappears and flies off from the other rainbow, and if you aimed correctly you get a green-in-one or even an HIO with the rainbow teleports lol

this is getting crazy lol 

haloBerryfluffy, Slave Assistant-Leader of
TheAvatarS where Designers Materialize Fantasies.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 884

There could be actually some really fun courses based on Characters. Here's a couple I had in mind.

Lucia. A Night Time concert venue with various Caddie's dancing on the sidelines. Zero Fill Love is playing in the Background and Lucia can be seen dancing on a stage at every hole! Birdie or above would change the Camera Angle to your character standing next to Lucia, she gives a cute Wave and a Wink and your character does their Animation. At the end of the Course (Hole 18 or the 18th on Shuffle) there will be Fireworks.

Hana: A Course based on a Daytime area with tons of Different coloured Flowers everywhere. If your Ball lands in the Flowers, your Caddie will walk out of there and run their head in Pain. There is also "Flower Bonus" each time your ball goes near a Flower Patch you get 2 Pang. If you keep rolling past the Patch you'll get 2 Pang a second.

Max: A Racetrack Course. There will be various Cars and other obstacles around to impede your progress, but every Car you hit counts as a X4 Clash Bonus. If you clear on Birdie or better, your character will warp to a Car like Lucia's and do their Pose there. Hole in One will actually feature the Car driving off into the Distance. Your Tee Shot for the next hole will be half way down.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS
Google Analytics Alternative