Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 280
GMKilligrew Posted: 04-12-2012 10:11 AM

lol

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 60

I played two complete tourneys and I didint recieve any rainbow muffler, I asked if I was the only one with that problem on the in-game chat and it seems that it's not only me, any idea what's happening?

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 3

I love the idea of logging everyday and receiving a new prize, makes you exited for every new day that comes!

And I'm not sure if you suppose to receive a muffler every single time you play 18h or it's random. Because I haven't got muffler for two round of tournament.

(was so exited to get all the character for such a good price!) Keep the great work!:)

Not Ranked
Posts 48

errr...

for muffler

shining sand -kooh

blue water-nell

blue moon-hana

wiz wiz-nuri

west wiz-az

pink wind-cecil

silvia cannon-lucia

ice cannon-max

wind hill-arin

sepiawind-kz

Top 200 Contributor
Male
Posts 276

Hinagikusan:

I played two complete tourneys and I didint recieve any rainbow muffler, I asked if I was the only one with that problem on the in-game chat and it seems that it's not only me, any idea what's happening?

Some courses dont give any of the mufflers. The above list is accurate.

Do try not to use TIki Scrolls and wait for the tour to be over just to be sure. If not, check back when your report gets in.

IGN: fireAsh -> (e40)Ash

Guild: N/A

Feel free to bother me. :)

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 412

What about guild battle events or/and approach events? Playing Pangya should not just be a pang and exp. grinding fest.

time

GUILD BATTLES AND APPROACH FOR EVENTS!!!

time

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,400

Happy 3rd Anniversary Pangya Global!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 3

I was wondering if it will be possible to sell mufflers after the event ends, having a lot of boys mufflers in my closet that I don't use is kinda annoying.

Thank you for your time! :)

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 412

Why dont we get the mufflers for playing 18holes guild battles? No wonder that NOBODY wants to play guild battles anymore if you ingore to add guilds(and approach) into events. 

P.S. I wont stop to mention the lack of guild and approach events once theyre added to an event!!

time

GUILD BATTLES AND APPROACH FOR EVENTS!!!

time

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 876

Agreed. Approach should cough up a Candy Box after 9 Holes, then 12 then 18. No-one ever does approach because of this. Heck even Grinding DI on 3 holes is useless right now.

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,383

The problem is that Approach mode isn't a game mode that involves sinking the comet into the cup, making the distribution of the Candy box impossible.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 876

True, maybe a Bonus Treasure if you make it to those holes then? Anything to make Approach doable lol. Oh and just wanted to thank the GM's for all the lovely Gifts in the Mail every day (Yep, I logged in every single day) Planning to save them for 2X. The total value of all the goodies was worth a fair few Points :D

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS
Google Analytics Alternative