Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Female
16 Posts
Lieselote posted on 05-27-2011 10:16 AM

Hi, i've got a couple of questions:

Firstly, is this "card system" already integrated, and if it is, how does it works ?

are all the card "timed" or do they last if the "for 2 hours" line is omitted ?

http://pangya.ntreev.net/teaser2011/cardpack.html

Secondly but kinda related, this http://pangya.ntreev.net/teaser2011/andmore.html basic system where clothes have card slots is already working ? i don't seem to find this yellow icon

thirdly, why oh why does my shoots land way faster in deep inferno? i mean,  usually with a 236 shoot my ball is gonna land at about 210 and then roll, it's like in deep inferno it lands at 190 or maybe even before that, there is some "strange force" pushing it down? ù.ù

and last, there is someone who wrote a little guide, an easy one, on how to determine who wins, wind vs slope ? the wind sometimes seems to get a x2 multi and sometimes a 0.5x, same effect and direction, left me like "what? <_<"

i've gone and read a lot of guides, but they're too high on calcs, i want something easy, as more calcs means less fun, or at least to me it is

oh, i was forgetting, it's not possible anymore to create a shop on a lounge? no way to sell things? how are people able to trade then?

Thank you~

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Top 10 Contributor
Female
2,680 Posts
Verified by Lieselote

Lieselote:

I see, but where to get these cards ? are they just randomly generated by those 2 packs on the shop ?

2) i still don't understand how to tell if equips have a slot or not, do all of the "non duckish ones" have a slot ?

3) wind has nothing to do with this.

4) i need to know a fast way to know how much a slope, and wind, change the trajectory as i seem  to be getting strange results by experimenting, but with minimal calcs, something really approx, i don't want to spend 50~80 secs to calculate, that kills the fun, totally.

5) ah can trade only on quma,  makes sense, thanks

1) All characters and caddies cards are permanent and are able to be slot onto clothes.
All special cards will be just used up and displayed the amount of time left on the icon at the right hand corner. if you mouse over it says ! Effect Info 
the descriptions will tell you what is it.

You can also read a guide here :http://www.peperoholic.com/p/pangyakrguide.html 
Section [21]: Card Holic list.
a list of cards in cardpack 1 and 2

there are two different cardpacks in shop, #1 and #2
each have their own section in your MyRoom.
depends on which cards you want to own, you can find in each cardpack. (refer to the list)

other than the cardpacks in shop that are sold by points, you can play games to win Gold, Silver, Bronze cards. Currently there is an event where you can have a change to win these cards. When you open these, it only give you 1 card each and you can win from either #1 or #2 card packs, whereas if you buy a packet from the shop, opening it will give you 3 cards.

2)

when you go to shop/room, you will see the items there show a squarey thingy. that will tell you that it has a card slot.
All clothes (top and bottom), shoes and head items own a slot. Accessories such as gloves or eye items, does not have a slot.

note that not all kinds of cards can be slotted on. you notice that the indicator, 1 is grey 1 is blueish..
Grey slot refers to Character cards, blue slots refers to Caddie cards.
1 overall: 2 char, 1 caddie card
1 head item: 1 char card
1 shoe: 1 caddie card

3) do note that in Deep Inferno, there's 2 types of rough. the lighter one (95%) is like any other roughs in Blue Lagoon .. the darker one is a bad rough as much as 85% which is equals to Blue Lagoon's bunker. that's why if you wanna land and roll on the darker rough, it really slows down your distance traveled. 

4) erm... don't really understand what.. shame
all I can say is, by experience and a little reading guide.
1st thing is to read the ball slope, see whether it makes your ball fly left or right. then you read the wind, left or right?
then you either plus or minus off from what you gonna move for your ball.

eg. if the wind is blowing 9m west and your ball slope shows you gonna fly right, then you move your line for a 9m west then you just minus off the ball slope. 

if you don't wanna calculate or what.. then I suggest you always try to go to the same spot then you remember how much you miss each time and figure out how much is the ball slope affecting

All Replies

Top 150 Contributor
312 Posts

1. theres 2 kids of cards, one that last forever and another that is time for 2 hours or less
  2. the basic system its for rookies you find them in the shop that looks like a duck it means this is for rookies to buy and understand how clothes work it, may have slots but not all
  3. yes some strange force is pushing down lol its call math QQ as you play you will understand how pangya works with math like say wind if the wind is 9m it will make the ball land far or not far ( depending if the wind is west, east, north and south) and so slops to if its 85% then it will be less then you already hit and more by the wind if depending were it is wind can also help but can also make it go far :O
  4. i dont get that part :S but like 3 part said it wind can help if you know were it is like say you need more boost and the wind is 4m were you need to hit aim right and you may get a clip-inclap last winds go from 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and 9
  5. people trade on quma if you are in Brazil you trade at lolo. we cant sell stuff on black palple and tan boo because the gms wont let us tense

Not Ranked
Female
16 Posts

I see, but where to get these cards ? are they just randomly generated by those 2 packs on the shop ?

2) i still don't understand how to tell if equips have a slot or not, do all of the "non duckish ones" have a slot ?

4) i need to know a fast way to know how much a slope, and wind, change the trajectory as i seem  to be getting strange results by experimenting, but with minimal calcs, something really approx, i don't want to spend 50~80 secs to calculate, that kills the fun, totally.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
2,680 Posts
Verified by Lieselote

Lieselote:

1) All characters and caddies cards are permanent and are able to be slot onto clothes.
All special cards will be just used up and displayed the amount of time left on the icon at the right hand corner. if you mouse over it says ! Effect Info 
the descriptions will tell you what is it.

You can also read a guide here :http://www.peperoholic.com/p/pangyakrguide.html 
Section [21]: Card Holic list.
a list of cards in cardpack 1 and 2

there are two different cardpacks in shop, #1 and #2
each have their own section in your MyRoom.
depends on which cards you want to own, you can find in each cardpack. (refer to the list)

other than the cardpacks in shop that are sold by points, you can play games to win Gold, Silver, Bronze cards. Currently there is an event where you can have a change to win these cards. When you open these, it only give you 1 card each and you can win from either #1 or #2 card packs, whereas if you buy a packet from the shop, opening it will give you 3 cards.

2)

when you go to shop/room, you will see the items there show a squarey thingy. that will tell you that it has a card slot.
All clothes (top and bottom), shoes and head items own a slot. Accessories such as gloves or eye items, does not have a slot.

note that not all kinds of cards can be slotted on. you notice that the indicator, 1 is grey 1 is blueish..
Grey slot refers to Character cards, blue slots refers to Caddie cards.
1 overall: 2 char, 1 caddie card
1 head item: 1 char card
1 shoe: 1 caddie card

3) do note that in Deep Inferno, there's 2 types of rough. the lighter one (95%) is like any other roughs in Blue Lagoon .. the darker one is a bad rough as much as 85% which is equals to Blue Lagoon's bunker. that's why if you wanna land and roll on the darker rough, it really slows down your distance traveled. 

4) erm... don't really understand what.. shame
all I can say is, by experience and a little reading guide.
1st thing is to read the ball slope, see whether it makes your ball fly left or right. then you read the wind, left or right?
then you either plus or minus off from what you gonna move for your ball.

eg. if the wind is blowing 9m west and your ball slope shows you gonna fly right, then you move your line for a 9m west then you just minus off the ball slope. 

if you don't wanna calculate or what.. then I suggest you always try to go to the same spot then you remember how much you miss each time and figure out how much is the ball slope affecting

Not Ranked
Female
16 Posts

thank you very much for explaining it so clearly, he link you provided also cleared some other question i thought of~

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Google Analytics Alternative