Pangya

♡ Mïlk Chocolate ïngredïents Shop ♡ Updated 6/8/2013, Currently Looking for Pangs ! ♡

Bookmark and Share

This post has 521 Replies | 14 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 722

Bump and quick update ! ♡

DangoDaikazoku~* Guild 

IGN: Hottiebab3 MilkChocoheart

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 191

Hello there im really interested in your Kooh Wedding Set, i see its not for trade so there's a chance to buy it then ?

i'll add u ingame so we can discuss ^^

IGN = MasterEzio

Not Ranked
Posts 25

I noticed your looking for Arin items I have A pink starheadset for sale if your interested :)

Not Ranked
Posts 48

hmm i have lucia full purple magical

mind to trade with project G kooh or black magical K (seeing you have two.) ?

thanks dear.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 722

@MasterEzio : Hey there, Sry but that set is really not for sale or for trade >< It was a first gift i received from a dear friend 4 years ago =)

@Domriley : Not too sure if i wanna buy it cz i'm short of pangs atm >< Anything that interest you from my list? Maybe i could trade something for it =)

@Iwinzl : Sry but i'll wait til the price of purple magical drop >< Thx for stopping by though :D

DangoDaikazoku~* Guild 

Not Ranked
Posts 48

hmm thanks for reply :)

i really want projectG kooh OR blackmagical >_<
can we still do a trade?
do i need to add something?

Not Ranked
Posts 25

Hi I'm interested in trading the headset for gold key H or NL of your interested let me know :)

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 497

Would you be interested in my Purple Magical (L) for your Project (A)?   If I don't hear from you tonight I will be on and off for the next few days. <--Moving  ^_^

Please think of a better pick-up line than "Are you a Damzal in distress? I'm here to save your day"... puke

iGn: Damzal

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 722

Replied Iwinzl and domriley in-game already, cnt seem to contact masterEzio yet though ><

@Damzal : Hey there ! Erm sry but i'd prefer to keep my arin project G ftm >< I love that set of hers =) Sry about that ><

Gonna try to get my hands onto the kooh gothic first and hana project G second, and i'll go on a long hiatus soon

DangoDaikazoku~* Guild 

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 113

Hey there~ :3

We should meet ingame again. I would suggest, that you pick the day and time, because I do remember that you're ahead of me (@ timezone, if I recall that right). As for Khoo's full Gothic set and Hana's full Project G set, I still do have them, just send me an ingame mail with the date and time (pangya time), or post it on my shop page, so we can work something out together :3. See you then~ >w<

Greetings

Mint~

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 113

D'aw must've missed you ingame within the last hour. I've read you mail and I would really like to go for your goldkey (could be silver too) to make my nell complete >w<. Since you want both sets and I'm interested in your nell goldkey, I could make you this offer:

My Offer:

♦ Full Gothic - Khoo

♦ Full Project G - Hana

+

♦ ~1-2 sets of your choice

Alternatively, I do have a silver/gold key of arin aswell. But it Kinda want to keep it for now, might change my mind if youre interested in the key ^^. You can browse in my shop aswell, maybe you see some sets you would like (link in my signature) I'm online for the next ~2 hours from now on~ :3

Greetings

Mint~

PS: I've got my hands on a greater amount of pang by now. x3

Not Ranked
Posts 9

Interested in buying ur cc elfen.. can u pm me the price u lookin for?

IGN : (e37).Kaz

Not Ranked
Posts 13

How much for the gothic set(A)? If possible, no hat. 

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 191

Hi there Choco im interested to buy your Hana Black Magical Twinkle hairpiece. Can even throw a Hana USB tail in the deal

IGN = MasterEzio

Not Ranked
Posts 7

Imwilling to buy your wedding shoes (A) for 250K, my IGN is (e16)StrBoX(e30)

Page 24 of 35 (522 items) « First ... < Previous 22 23 24 25 26 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Google Analytics Alternative