Pangya

all banned acounts get 7767???

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
Answered (Not Verified) This post has 0 verified answers | 14 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
1,096 Posts
evefong posted on 08-20-2010 8:43 PM

yesterday a friend of mine who was pro A here and went to goa cos he was banned for going into a 1 min room accidentally a few months back . he set another new account to ask why was he banned but to no response, when he came back yesterday , he tried to buy some points but cant do so due to 7767 error(he's a heavy point buyer)..this is case no.1

case no 2 is another friend who was also banned for any reason he din know either and got the same 7767 error..wat  i'd like to know is whether this is an IP banned or wat, can someone pls shed me some light?, i know the 2 of them very well and are honest players ,

All Replies

Top 10 Contributor
Male
1,489 Posts

this is my friend case.

he got a friend log on from his pc, and his friend was perma-banned.

when my friend log-on to his account, he suddenly got 7767 error,

so my conclusion is an account  that shares ip with banned account,will get 7767 error,which is equal to semi-ban ( still can play,but cannot log in on the website )

copy paste from QA thread :

7767 is not an error, It is something we put in place however it can be for many reasons. Please follow the instructions on the message in order to appeal your account until you do so NOTHING can be done, the 7767 WILL NOT be lifted.

You MUST appeal the 7767 through account admin... That is the only way to have the 7767 removed.

ohi thar~

Top 25 Contributor
1,057 Posts

In case I got a new PC, will my account be banned since different computer has different IPs? (while my modem and router are still the same)

Falcon PWUNCH!

Top 50 Contributor
775 Posts

There must be an IP record register or something ntreev uses Adam, that must trigger known banned account or banned ip addys I think.

The reason I assume this is due to knowing what happened to one of my guild members.

In his case this is what happened:

His 15 year old nephew who played here got permanently banned for illegal trading of scratchy rares using whatever those 600 odd players in that mass banning were using. His nephew could not log into any of his accounts which was 100% fair as he knew the rules(even though kids that age probably think that they will never get caught).

Anyway about 1 month after the nephew was perma banned he stayed at his uncles house over a weekend taking his lapteop with him. Now he probably thought that if he tried to log into pangya from his uncles house it would work as the ip addy would be different. Due to him trying to log into pangya what he actually did was caused his innocent uncle who also plays pangyas ip address to be linked with the nephews banned account and then causing an instant 7767 for the innocent uncle.

It took  about 9-12 months of pleading from his uncle to finally get the 7767 ban lifted so he could get pts, join in forums & extras like dice games etc.

It was a nightmare thats for sure, and a lesson to at least my guild that unfortunately it isnt innocent until proven guilty here its guilty until proven innocent, which can be very hard work. And as you know its very hard to see a good honest player so upset for a long time, without being able to help.

So logging into account from different ip addys can cause 7767 for both accounts even if one is innocent.

I think his nephew is not even allowed to play minesweeper at his house anymore due to the drama he causedlolincase his tainted laptop causes the 7767 lock to be triggered again.

Hopefully this may shed some light on how 7767 is triggered or why.

CheershornMaD

]

Top 25 Contributor
1,057 Posts

Thanks, it seems I might get banned again due to my change of PC at a later timeT.T

But, honestly, this should be stopped, only ban those accounts which violate ToU (scratchy trading, pang abuse, etc) would be more appropriate.

Falcon PWUNCH!

Top 50 Contributor
Male
777 Posts
Suggested by GStA68

mcpy2000:

In case I got a new PC, will my account be banned since different computer has different IPs? (while my modem and router are still the same)

Despite the fact that both computers have a different Internal IP on your side of the router, the Pangya Server would see the same External IP address for both computers.

Not many people have a Static IP address, so eventually at some point, most players are going to have a different IP address than the one they started with and there are many reasons an IP address changes, so in theory a simple IP address change on its own shouldn't cause a ban or a 7767.

IGN:  RainyDayMan

Top 500 Contributor
Male
228 Posts

On a 7767, when you try to connect on the server, it will let a track on your computer. If you use this same computer with another account, their system will prolly associate the 2nd account with the first one since your computer contains the tracks of another account. If you connect from an internet cafe where there are other pangya players, you'll get a 7767 error soon or later. 

If you are using dynamic IPs, you won't get a 7767 for that. But using a proxy that change your IP and log on the server then 10 mn later log in again with your home IP, you'll get a 7767

Exemple :
- Your IP is from N.Y.
- you use a proxy to get an european or asian IP (it was an asian IP n my case)
- you log on ntreev.net at 3:00pm
- you deactivate the proxy (I forgot to switch it off before I logged on Ntreev.net)
- you log on ntreev.net at 3:30pm

YOU GET a 7767 FOR SURE for account sharing because you can't travel from europe to N.Y. in 30 minutes ^^
(that happened to me last year)

As said before, the only way to remove the 7767 error is to send an email to the account administrator.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
1,520 Posts

mcpy2000:

Thanks, it seems I might get banned again due to my change of PC at a later timeT.T

But, honestly, this should be stopped, only ban those accounts which violate ToU (scratchy trading, pang abuse, etc) would be more appropriate.

I've logged into pangya from my old computer and my new computer back when i was still living with my sister,... logged in pangya using my mum's home computer,... logged in pangya with mum's work place computer,... logged in pangya with my new computer that i have brought with me to my mum's place where i am living now... ... and all this time i do not have 7767 (most probably because in all of these computers i am the one and only one who ever logs in pangya

it kinda seem like you only risk getting 7767 if you log in on a computer which a banned person has used (so i dare not log on in internet cafe lol) ... or if you lend your computer to a friend who logs in pangya and you get mistaken for account sharing

haloBerryfluffy, Slave Assistant-Leader of
TheAvatarS where Designers Materialize Fantasies.

Top 25 Contributor
1,096 Posts

hmm, thanks guys for all the answers to this issue, as far as im concerned these 2 players mentioned above died an innocent death but their love for pangya make them come back, both of them have accounts in goa after being banned (innocently) but as both don like it there cos most of their friends are here so they just bite the bullet and came back to pangya US and wanted to buy points to continue their beloved game here but to no success,i sincerely hope pangya US will speed up their "investigations" or at least let them have the opportunity to buy points to continue playing, i did my part as a friend to give them the best things i had for them to have an enjoyable game , hopefully pangya US will do the same by just letting them being able to purchase points while carrying on the investigations, both told me that they miss their main account but in the meantime they'd like to buy points to get better stats for better enjoyment for their alternate account, GMs' please take in to consideration of this issue . thanks in advance.

Top 25 Contributor
1,057 Posts

berryfluffy:

it kinda seem like you only risk getting 7767 if you log in on a computer which a banned person has used (so i dare not log on in internet cafe lol) ... or if you lend your computer to a friend who logs in pangya and you get mistaken for account sharing

I did not share my computer for my friend to play PangYa since they are not interested, nor do I log in Internet cafe.:P

Now I really have no fear of changing my PC now. (Thanks for RainyForum)

Sorry making you confused Berry.

Falcon PWUNCH!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
100 Posts

chrisfian:

so my conclusion is an account  that shares ip with banned account,will get 7767 error,which is equal to semi-ban ( still can play,but cannot log in on the website )

wow i find that unfair:S

Top 500 Contributor
Male
130 Posts

now ntreev ban ip address? once got ban cant create a new account to play anymore??

just notice long itme nv see any newbie -36 in tour :D

gd jop gm up

Not Ranked
3 Posts

Here my situation:

1 thing i have to explain: i createt this new account, to be able to write here.

We have 4 laptop and 2 fix pc, all with same whireless router. We have 6 accounts, that means, my sons, my husband and myself.

In january i got first time error 7767 on my account. I sent some mails to accountadmin. The answer was that i did not have any ban and i had to try again loging in maybe with an other search-server. I tried with the 1 im used to use and miracely i was able to login with laptop vista system. In fix-pc with XP was not possible for some days than it was ok too.

Suddendly my sons and my husband had error 7767. We sent 1 mail and on same day it was ok again.

All was ok for some month until end of june. We went on holiday and when we came back in middle of July the situation was this: My account and the1 of my sons again error 7767. My husbands account all ok. He is using windows7. Others pc are using vista. I dont know if this can have some influance.

I already sent 7 mails to accountadmin for my account with all informations (same you can see in Pita's very helpfull guide) and still no changes. I got once an answer that my account is under investigation.. but then nothing more. No details for reason, no answers.

The new account I created is ok.

In my eyes this is a very strange situation. My sons does not play often and does not buy points.

With my account i did never wrong things. The only thing i can be guilty is to spend a lot of money to buy points.......

I really hope this situations will be cleared soon then as i can see this is a big problem. And this problem is good for hackers who spam ticker with untrue websides to hack our accounts. So plz GM and whoever can fix this ... do something.

TYvm

Supermamy ... Strange Family guild

Top 50 Contributor
775 Posts

siuperma:

Here my situation:

1 thing i have to explain: i createt this new account, to be able to write here.

We have 4 laptop and 2 fix pc, all with same whireless router. We have 6 accounts, that means, my sons, my husband and myself.

In january i got first time error 7767 on my account. I sent some mails to accountadmin. The answer was that i did not have any ban and i had to try again loging in maybe with an other search-server. I tried with the 1 im used to use and miracely i was able to login with laptop vista system. In fix-pc with XP was not possible for some days than it was ok too.

Suddendly my sons and my husband had error 7767. We sent 1 mail and on same day it was ok again.

All was ok for some month until end of june. We went on holiday and when we came back in middle of July the situation was this: My account and the1 of my sons again error 7767. My husbands account all ok. He is using windows7. Others pc are using vista. I dont know if this can have some influance.

I already sent 7 mails to accountadmin for my account with all informations (same you can see in Pita's very helpfull guide) and still no changes. I got once an answer that my account is under investigation.. but then nothing more. No details for reason, no answers.

The new account I created is ok.

In my eyes this is a very strange situation. My sons does not play often and does not buy points.

With my account i did never wrong things. The only thing i can be guilty is to spend a lot of money to buy points.......

I really hope this situations will be cleared soon then as i can see this is a big problem. And this problem is good for hackers who spam ticker with untrue websides to hack our accounts. So plz GM and whoever can fix this ... do something.

TYvm

Supermamy ... Strange Family guild

Well Supermamy I hear your pain and am very annoyed with this situation too.

Pangya was probably the last family friendly free to play around, but its obvious that this provider no longer wants it this way.

We had whole familys in our guild, mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, aunties, uncles and even a few nana & popslol that could all spend time together each week even if on the other side of the world. Not any more unfortunately. Prime example is the player I mention in my above post. He has just gotten the 7767 again for no breach ~ again, and has informed the guild that he has had enough of ntreevs incompetance, poor business practices & zero customer service / support , and probably wont ever play pangya again:(

And Supermamys story is just as disgraceful!!

Ntreev if you honestly believe that there is no issue with your 7767 procedure and the way its implemented and can reply in this post stating that our stories are fabricated  and untrue, I will slide down the tunnel on hole 18 of ice cannon naked with I WAS WRONG ~ NTREEV WAS RIGHT tattood on my butttense 

:(Please Ntreev look at your systems and ways that this 7767 ban can be better activated or attached tou your playerbase that do break the rules and do deserve to recieve itT.T

CheershornMaD

]

Top 25 Contributor
1,096 Posts

i am 1 of those who thinks the 7767 policy is not user friendly

Page 1 of 1 (15 items) | RSS
Google Analytics Alternative