Bookmark and Share

This post has 30 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,483

MiniFlutez:

mcpy2000:

I just wonder if this set is the same as previously released in JP.tense

No these are not the same that were released(come to think of it, wasn't it in Pangya KR that they did this?)

umh,if the new outfit released are the same with the image you posted then it was the same with back then. JP have released them before. this is their 2nd round doing PangYa X CodeGeass event.

KR havent released this so far,the only Japan outfit released on KR are Miku,Len and Rin costume.

ohi thar~

Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 501

I too want Arin to be CC... I just think it fits a little more IMO...tense

Although I have never watched Code Geass*Parodies and fan movies dont count*, I'd still want to get one of these...

Lol...

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 7

I would definitely have to get the C.C. and Anya outfits, at the very least...

IGN: Aleithilithos

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 4

Yeah, me too T.T because she's a witch in Pangya and beautiful. But Lucia is more fit for her and she's beautiful too. Well, someone should have been Kallen :D and that wouldn't be Lucia:}. Aww I wish in this event was in USA too. I would so get Lelouch's Zero and emperor outfit and of course C.C.'s too. OMG C.C.'s black knight's outfit would be cool.

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 430

Just look at my avatar, it hasn't changed since I joined the forums.

If only we had this here, I would totally get Lucia, Arin , Kaz' set and even Kooh looks fine. I always hated Suzaku and as for Shirley, Hana just doesn't fit the bill. Still that's just awesome.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 148

Bob needs to be cheese-kun

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 162

Kotorou:

Bob needs to be cheese-kun

*scary picture here*

wow.. that really creeped me out lol

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 52

I'm not very familiar with the series myself, except for seeing their costumes as cameos for the party in Tales of Graces F. They look really great for all the girls though, I would totally grab them for them if they made it here, though I don't have my hopes up.:(

Top 200 Contributor
Male
Posts 276

Bumping up this necro thread because, dangit, if we can get access to Bakemonogatari, surely we can get access to Code Geass and the older sets!

Make. It. Happen. I'd burn through a whole wad of cash to get (most) of these sets. Lelouch Kaz is freaking EPIC.

IGN: fireAsh -> (e40)Ash

Guild: N/A

Feel free to bother me. :)

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 13

I agree! 

Getting the Lelouch Kaz would be epic!

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 448

Yes I agree, I would buy Lucia and Kooh sets (if it's direct buy).

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 152

My wallet would be wide open for Koohs Anya set. Even gacha would not hinder me to get that set. love

Would  be nice to see all those collaboration Jp server had here. We missed some nice sets here.

Hello Kitty

Vocaloid <-- One of the reason which made me start playing pangya lol

2nd Vocaloid collaboration

Negima

Code Geass

Ika Musume

love All so nice sets

IGN: Luminohalo

Current Level: Legend I

Proud member of the Sotong Guild 

Top 200 Contributor
Male
Posts 276

Reviving this necro thread (once again).

http://www.pangya.jp/board_notice_view.aspx?seq=9758&cat=1

Japan has just relaunched the CG stuff. Not sure what method, as I do not read a word of Japanese, but its back, dated 2012/08/09. 

Hopefully SGI picks up on this this time.. Minus the gambling. Please. 

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,496

There's a Chance we could get it but... it all depends. I mean Nisemonogatari seemed like a Big hit, but there's a chance it was a flop or it didnt do as well as the thought it would.

If we get it, we COULD get them shop buyable, but we could get them in LOL boxes, Nobody knows.

There's about... 10 outfits here and the Lelouch helmets, so MAYBE shop buyable would be the best choice. Maybe like the PJ packages, buy an outfit for 20$ get that Characters Lelouch Helmet, who knows?

A Big Stank ya Goes out to FailStar and Amo For the Siggy! ^.^

Top 200 Contributor
Male
Posts 276

I am willing to play Revelations 2012 for 100 hours just to let the damned Mayan gods guide SGI to stop using Lolboxes.

Page 2 of 3 (31 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS
Google Analytics Alternative