Crossfire Europe

Windows XP...

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 13 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 3
necx Posted: 08-31-2011 0:24

So Crossfire doesnt seem to work on Windows XP.

Installation was fine, but as I tried to start the game, nothing happend. I just clicked the icon and nothing happened, there were also no processes listed in task manager. I then changed compability to Windows 98 because I read it should work. Well, patching then was possible, but as the XTrap and HGWC windows finished loading nothing happened again. I then got HGWC.exe in my process list, but the game didn't start either.

Hope this could be fixed during CB.

Not Ranked
Posts 1

i have this problem too (but i have windows XP) i have this problem with CF USA too plz guys help, peoples saing that must do format but i wont, some1 can find other solution?

Not Ranked
Posts 2

I have the same problem but only on crossfire eu

Not Ranked
Posts 1

Un-Install your Internet Explorer 8. This should help you get into the game. Xtrap has some problems working with latest versions of IE.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 928

Noxcreid:

Un-Install your Internet Explorer 8. This should help you get into the game. Xtrap has some problems working with latest versions of IE.

yep i special tryed to instal IE 8 ... its true ... now i have same problem ... so

Noxcreid:
Un-Install your Internet Explorer 8
it will help every time

(can you stick it its really helpfull)

In game name: Fox

Not Ranked
Posts 2

it doesnt work -.-

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,608

SzCat:

it doesnt work -.-

right click on the icon -> compability -> make a tick on ,,Disable advanced text services for this program''

Then It should work

/ UnReal

IGN: ShadY

Clan: Endless

Not Ranked
Posts 2

hab cih auch schon bringt aber nix....

Not Ranked
Posts 1

Thank you,
its working now :D 

Not Ranked
Posts 3

Your problem solved? I want to know the results?

Not Ranked
Posts 1

All of this useless for me...

Not Ranked
Posts 1

just worked fine, until the patchin was done, there it failed:S something with ATL80.DLL file... it's in the map of the game, but its not the right version, how do i change this?

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 928

probably redownload crossfire

In game name: Fox

Not Ranked
Posts 1

I have Un-Install Internet Explorer and I have tick on this thing in compability and I have do all thins there I can find in the Internet but it doesen't work oo;

Page 1 of 1 (14 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative