Official Crossfire Europe Forum Clan level up why not working? - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

Clan level up why not working?

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
4 Posts
KnifeGen001 posted on 02-13-2018 15:06

Me and my friend created a clan we should be already Level C+ we have yet 3882 contribution points and at monday it should be updated but Headshot! happen xd we didnt level up it just level C.

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Top 50 Contributor
Male
731 Posts

The clan update always takes pretty long. 

Most of the time when this comes up, we suggest to wait for several days and we get the feedback that it is correct then.

Sorry that you have to wait.

All Replies

Top 50 Contributor
Male
731 Posts

Most of the time when this comes up, we suggest to wait for several days and we get the feedback that it is correct then.

Top 150 Contributor
307 Posts

GM_Feralus:

And what about the clan ranking in the game (not talking about the one in the website) ? It hasn't been updated for several years, there are a lot of dead clans in the top.

Top 75 Contributor
Male
480 Posts

Win32Trojan:

And what about the clan ranking in the game (not talking about the one in the website) ? It hasn't been updated for several years, there are a lot of dead clans in the top.

Well renewing the crossfire.gamerage.com site is currently on the agenda for 2018 so with that I guess the clan ranking both ingame and on site will be updated too.

IGN: Utmost

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative