Official Crossfire Europe Forum Someone please... explain... - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

Someone please... explain...

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 31 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 902
WinstonBG Posted: 01-11-2018 19:38 | Locked

Is this real and... why? Why do we need this?...

I don't mind the skins but... that mode...

Don't mess with my profile!

IGN - WinstonBG

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,933
Walleo replied on 01-11-2018 19:41 | Locked

Yes, that is real

Walleo | Forum Moderator

I can't afford to hate people. I don't have that kind of time - Bob Ross

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,569
t4sosGR replied on 01-11-2018 19:43 | Locked

Doesnt seem so bad man :) Think positive , any mode is better than Boss Brawl Mode

🐎🐎🐎🐮🐱🐮🐱🐃🦊🐎🐮🦌🐯🐱🐯🦊🐏🐴🦌🐹🐿🐹🕊🐦🦅🐾🦅🐾🐣🐻🐪🐿🐀🐔🐥🐦🕷🐙🐛🕷🦑🦀🦑🐳🐞🐉🐟🐉🐍🐛🐲🐜🦋🐛🕸🐉🦐🌴🌲🍂☘🍃🌿🌻🌿🌷🦂🏵🌺🌲☘🌵😉☺😙🙄🙄😑🤗🙄🤔😊😘😆😎😆🙂😣😗🏙🗻🏥🏘🗻🏙🌋🏦🌋🏚🏛🏝🏗

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,933
Walleo replied on 01-11-2018 20:58 | Locked

t4sosGR:

Doesnt seem so bad man :) Think positive , any mode is better than Boss Brawl Mode

That was a disaster, and what's worse is that they completely abandoned that mode. No more bosses added, just the Gorilla and the Warmonger... It's sad...

And i'm still here waiting for the Sheep Mode return or just Parkour Mode that CF NA got today or Guess Me Mode from China.

Walleo | Forum Moderator

I can't afford to hate people. I don't have that kind of time - Bob Ross

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,569
t4sosGR replied on 01-11-2018 21:01 | Locked

Walleo:

t4sosGR:

That was a disaster, and what's worse is that they completely abandoned that mode. No more bosses added, just the Gorilla and the Warmonger... It's sad...

And i'm still here waiting for the Sheep Mode return or just Parkour Mode that CF NA got today or Guess Me Mode from China.

I wouldnt mind if they keep Sheep Mode permanent and  put Boss Brawl as temp...  

We are gonna get Team Escape Mode which is a decent mode but it will be dead in a few weeks.

🐎🐎🐎🐮🐱🐮🐱🐃🦊🐎🐮🦌🐯🐱🐯🦊🐏🐴🦌🐹🐿🐹🕊🐦🦅🐾🦅🐾🐣🐻🐪🐿🐀🐔🐥🐦🕷🐙🐛🕷🦑🦀🦑🐳🐞🐉🐟🐉🐍🐛🐲🐜🦋🐛🕸🐉🦐🌴🌲🍂☘🍃🌿🌻🌿🌷🦂🏵🌺🌲☘🌵😉☺😙🙄🙄😑🤗🙄🤔😊😘😆😎😆🙂😣😗🏙🗻🏥🏘🗻🏙🌋🏦🌋🏚🏛🏝🏗

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 902
WinstonBG replied on 01-11-2018 21:10 | Locked

IGN - WinstonBG

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 261
lovrod replied on 01-11-2018 22:09 | Locked

PUBG mode ?

Well again Smilegate is shooting black

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 613
MrMadskillz replied on 01-12-2018 0:41 | Locked

This is just Crossfire trying to keep up.. As you said, the skins are cool, but common segways?! puke no

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans" rose        

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 4,096
xVermillion replied on 01-12-2018 1:03 | Locked

Walleo:

Yes, that is real

Not sure if I should find that funny or sad, looks about as trashy as expected though.

Do yourself a favour and get the real thing instead of playing a shameless poor 1: 1 copy.

Have fun wasting your time with this hopeless game, Smilegate clearly shows 0 interest in making it enjoyable again.

I'm out peace

You'll find me here http://steamcommunity.com/id/verxy

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 757
Ice replied on 01-12-2018 6:12 | Locked

People expect top-tier graphics/game mechanics from old engine made game smh.

At least it is some new mode that some people might like. 

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 894
Citru replied on 01-12-2018 8:18 | Locked

Cool

I wonder how in depth that mode is. I would love to see how a mode like that impacts the playerbase of our game, as it's a very popular mode overall

Smilegate Moderator

ESL

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 902
WinstonBG replied on 01-12-2018 8:52 | Locked

CF first released in 2007... Over a decade now... So many game assets are just forgotten...

Here's an example - Capture the Flag. If you're not familiar with it - each team has a flag in it's base. It has to be protected from the other team. Each team has to steal the other's flag and bring it back safely to their flag to get a point. In this mode (if implemented) we can even use the defense devices from the Biohazard mode. We have plenty of balanced maps for it. Even the bazooka is a good weapon to be used in it. This mode is around since 1998!

Overload (from Quake 3) - Each team has their obelisk that must be protected from being destroyed by the other team.

Bombing Run (Unreal Tournament 2003) - A ball-bomb is spawned in the middle of the map. Teams must acquire it and bring it to the enemy team's base and drop it in a certain spot to gain a point. The player that has the ball has no weapons but gains boost in HP and armor. There is no actual need to modify or use any new assests.

These are just a few examples that the game can benefit from. And there is so much that can be done in the graphical department... My CS 1.6 looks better than CF.

And most of it is self made.

The engine can handle a lot of graphical extras it just surprises me that SG haven't boosted it for so many years...

IGN - WinstonBG

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 789
GM_Feralus replied on 01-12-2018 9:22 | Locked

yup it's real and doesn't really look that bad. (and yes I am nerding PUBG ;-) )

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 4,096
xVermillion replied on 01-12-2018 12:15 | Locked

ArtisMan:

People expect top-tier graphics/game mechanics from old engine made game smh.

Nobody here does, but somehow CF's animations just look so ridiculously trashy nowadays in both this and the weird last mode we got.

Just thank god there are no vehicles, I think those animations would kill me once and for all. lol

Have fun wasting your time with this hopeless game, Smilegate clearly shows 0 interest in making it enjoyable again.

I'm out peace

You'll find me here http://steamcommunity.com/id/verxy

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 132
iMpWezzye replied on 01-12-2018 13:41 | Locked

This is true 100%

t4sosGR:

Page 1 of 3 (32 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative