Official Crossfire Europe Forum Crossfire launcher keeps opening over and over. - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

Crossfire launcher keeps opening over and over.

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
Answered (Not Verified) This post has 0 verified answers | 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Not Ranked
3 Posts
DaKing5 posted on 12-07-2017 13:22

Everytime I click on any launcher exe file to launch the game it keeps reopening itself until there's like a 1000 launcher open at the same time and eventually my pc freezes, I tried deleting the whole client and reinstalling but it's not working, I had no luck googling too. Anyone know a solution?

All Replies

Top 75 Contributor
Male
596 Posts

Can you please create a screenshot and attach it? It would be nice to take a look at that error :)

Not Ranked
3 Posts

I can't do it but it's the same launcher opening over and over and I lose all control of my pc because it keeps opening all I can do is force restart

Top 50 Contributor
Male
648 Posts

Maybe you have a virus...? Do a full complete scan of your system and tell us the results.

IGN - WinstonBG

Not Ranked
3 Posts

Nope no viruses mate, just this issue.

Top 50 Contributor
Male
648 Posts

I've had the same issue with a 3D modelling tool, it's exe file got infected, kept starting it over and over with no end. So I opened Task Manager and found out that every time the tool is executed another exe file is immediately started along with it with random name. With time I had so many random exe's that the system literally crashed and restarted itself. The cure... I reinstalled Windows.

Can you please post a screenshot of your Task Manager?

IGN - WinstonBG

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative