Official Crossfire Europe Forum why dont buff the old weak weapons a bit? - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

why dont buff the old weak weapons a bit?

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 25
geoneo00incf Posted: 12-07-2017 13:20

why dont you buff the old weak weapons a tiny bit?the xm1014 the spas12 the m9,the glawk i mean glock etc why cant u make them more usable im sure thad be nice

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 246

You know what about old mega capsules weapons ? They not only re-release them and give them for free sometimes in events but they also nerfed them ...

So if old RP weapons get nerfed, don't expect anything about GP weapons and I don't like the idea of buffing GP shotguns because new shotguns are already overpowered, don't want to get oneshot more often ...

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,127

-1 there are enough op weapons out there

LOQUEV IS MY PRINCESS heart 

SARA IS MY QUEEN , SLAY THEM GIRLS!

The deadly Trio is back  on track

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,724

They already buffed some old weapons. Today I realized that the anaconda deals more damage now.

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 648

+1 I like the idea. Old weapons are mostly dead now. I'ts time to revive them.

IGN - WinstonBG

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 280

t4sosGR:

-1 there are enough op weapons out there

^This + some weapons already get buffed when they're released as a reskin. For example: P90 Wild Shot, M249 SPW (Burst Fire), AA-12 Buster. Why would you also buff the regular version of these? To me, this is just a waste of time. 

IGN: Utmost

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 648

P90 WIld shot is buffed? I wanna do a match against you. Imma be with any gun you want and you will be with P90WS. The recoil will destroy your mouse... literally.

For the rest you mention... M249 has it, AA yes... but what about many other regular guns? Like 500Chainsaw? It looks bada** in it's regular version but it will look even better with some camo stuff on it, maybe some fire teeth or extra sprite animations... Just sayin...

IGN - WinstonBG

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 280

WinstonBG:
P90 WIld shot is buffed?

P90 Wild Shot is buffed for sure! I play with SMG's a lot in Predator since I have some thompson VVIP's. The P90 Wild shot is in my top 5 best SMG's without a doubt, while the regular one wouldn't even make the top 10.. This is also because it has dual mode, but the regular mode/reload speed are already a huge improvement. 

WinstonBG:
but what about many other regular guns? Like 500Chainsaw? It looks bada** in it's regular version but it will look even better with some camo stuff on it, maybe some fire teeth or extra sprite animations... Just sayin...

I do agree to this, while others might find the regular gray skin too look more appealing! I do agree they should change some weapons that are never used by anyone, since no one would mind. 

IGN: Utmost

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 648

P90WS works excellent only in Bio modes. Anything different than that is pain to play.

I do prefer SMGs too but we never get to have events for them. They always get excluded. Even this time. If we had SMG event I'd surely do it first... and ppl kick me out of the rooms cuz... ScorpionEVO.cool

Anyway.... I doubt we'd get any reskinned old weapons... I'm all for it tho.

IGN - WinstonBG

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 270

Without read all threat...only by title big +1 (more for usp,m16,psg,dragunov)

IGN:Am[ON]iaC*  

The best sniper its here....heart

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative