Official Crossfire Europe Forum Product Manager Letter - 23rd November 2017 - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

Product Manager Letter - 23rd November 2017

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 36 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 125
PM_CrisCross Posted: 11-23-2017 15:55

Hello everybody,

After the positive feedback we received about the new Delta Theatre, we decided to put it at the top of the server list in order to encourage as many players as possible to play on Delta. We are aware that Delta doesn’t fix all lag issues, but it does improve ping, latency and hit registration for most players based on the survey responses. This is definitely a step in a good direction, and we will continue by switching progressively the other Theatres to the same setup as Delta. Regarding the reasons behind lag/freezes which are not related to the servers, we are currently investigating. Rest assured that improving the game experience is our top priority!

Regarding coupon rewards, thanks a lot to all the players who provided feedback in the thread I created recently to gather ideas for upcoming coupon rewards updates in 2018! We are now sure that everybody will be pretty excited about each coupon rewards updates next year ;) 

Also, just a quick teaser about what's coming in December. Spoiler alert, it's going to be a lot of fun! We have planned a lot of events with very attractive rewards, to make sure you have a lot of things to do in Crossfire while it's freezing cold outside. The monthly event for December will start on December 1st (logical, right?). Later on December 7th we will have a patch with new content and new events. And then on December 21st we will have our Christmas patch full of surprises... It's the most wonderful time of the year :)

Finally, congratulations to the players who won RP and/or items in our last 2 Facebook events and in our Pre-Black Friday RP charging offer. The rewards have been sent, enjoy!

Have a great weekend on Crossfire Europe,
Your PM_CrisCross

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,239

One question, What happened with to fix Ghost Mode? 

// bliXten

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 49

Hi PM_CrisCross !sorry ,bad English。I have a friend want to know one thing, can you answer? My friend is looking forward to ,In the future crossfire Europe will release knuckles infernal dragon melee weapon? Or will we never get it?

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,127

PM_CrisCross:

Finally, congratulations to the players who won RP and/or items in our last 2 Facebook events and in our Pre-Black Friday RP charging offer. The rewards have been sent, enjoy!

Have a great weekend on Crossfire Europe,
Your PM_CrisCross

If  i have understood right , we gonna get Toy Castle  on 7th December,  this will be the last map for 2017?

LOQUEV IS MY PRINCESS heart 

SARA IS MY QUEEN , SLAY THEM GIRLS!

The deadly Trio is back  on track

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,928

Really hope you will be able to adapt a fix to the freezes and lags in the game. Delta server improved the performance, but those freezes are most likely caused due to the REZ lock the developers implemented some years ago. If they remove or fix that, its very likely that the freezes will be gone. Also I realized the lags ingame appear a lot when a new player joins the match.

Finally hope for some permanent christmas gear within the second December patch :)

- Some day everything has to come to an end

Goodbye CF EU

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 648

"Also I realized the lags ingame appear a lot when a new player joins the match."

Brother, I've been saying this for months! Literally months. No one payed attention.

IGN - WinstonBG

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,561

ShadY:

Really hope you will be able to adapt a fix to the freezes and lags in the game. Delta server improved the performance, but those freezes are most likely caused due to the REZ lock the developers implemented some years ago. If they remove or fix that, its very likely that the freezes will be gone. Also I realized the lags ingame appear a lot when a new player joins the match.

Finally hope for some permanent christmas gear within the second December patch :)

The Rez files are the problem and the freeze is even worse with players joining a room.. 

How long can you do on something to make it work or atleast take a look in to it when you see several players mentioning this problem, you will not see any of us players type complaining about these issues when the game is oki but its far from oki

Delta seems a little bit better probaly because the location changed but even in this server player pings are flying up and down because the server is running on some hamburgers instead of Bananas

Take it serious! 

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 270

take my feedback now Cris.This server lagg more than alpha.In alpha i had 86 pings and here in delta 96-114 and freeze so much and lower fps than prev time and i have screen shot if u want facts

IGN:Am[ON]iaC*  

The best sniper its here....heart

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 648

It's better for me on Delta... Guess it's user dependant.

IGN - WinstonBG

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 125

blixxten:

One question, What happened with to fix Ghost Mode? 

// bliXten

It's coming! We actually had the fix on our test server but realized it broke some other things. We are working on fixing it for good and hope to have the fix live in December. 

Best,
PM_CrisCross

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 125

t4sosGR:

If  i have understood right , we gonna get Toy Castle  on 7th December,  this will be the last map for 2017?

Nope, there will be another map coming with a patch on 21st of December :) And then Bank coming beginning of January!

Cheers,
PM_CrisCross

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 125

EPCHERRRY:

Hi PM_CrisCross !sorry ,bad English。I have a friend want to know one thing, can you answer? My friend is looking forward to ,In the future crossfire Europe will release knuckles infernal dragon melee weapon? Or will we never get it?

Yes, we will get the Bladed Knuckles Infernal Dragon. But it will be for 2018, your friend will have to be a little patient...

Yours,
PM_CrisCross

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 125

Regarding your feedback about lag: we are happy to see that the player experience on Delta is better for most players. We know it's not perfect yet though, and this is why we are still looking into it. We are looking into possible solutions to reduce lag when switching weapons/bags, as well as when players join the game. As you guys mentioned, this is very likely linked to the REZ files but we do need to investigate in-depth to confirm it. Making changes there will not be easy, but we will do everything we can to make it better! 

Best regards,
PM_CrisCross

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,770

PM_CrisCross:

t4sosGR:

Nope, there will be another map coming with a patch on 21st of December :) And then Bank coming beginning of January!

Cheers,
PM_CrisCross

Which map? Any teaser for it? I'm curious.

Does it exist in other CF versions?

Walleo | Forum Moderator

I can't afford to hate people. I don't have that kind of time - Bob Ross

Not Ranked
Posts 45

What you mean with bank?

IGN: HiNiHao._.

Sushi Chef👨🏼‍🍳🍣

Page 1 of 3 (37 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative