Official Crossfire Europe Forum Crossfire Europe Optimization - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

Crossfire Europe Optimization

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 27 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,537
Jersey1993 Posted: 11-10-2017 11:27

Let me show you how a player with a constant 120-160 ping is running this game from bottom to top, its not just killing but its playing like a F3 player with constant headshots from impossible distances mostly

I'm playing with a 9-10 ping and i have a trash movement with a 65 euro gaming mouse from Razer 2013 and constant freezings when players join/leave the room and freezings when a beautiful shiny weapons appears in my screen

I'm not greedy and i think everyone should be able to play this game fairly but after struggling with this for a long time i believe its time to block these insane high ping players from a server that's located in Amsterdam or Germany and not located in Africa, that's why this is called Europe

This is not a rant nor a racist thread, this is a player that spend alot of time and money in this game and i can tell you that's i'm one of the most loyal players in this game

Its time that we get what we players deserve

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,537

I have seen your reply Sek and you are right obviously, either you removed it or Wonko did it for ya haha

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 49

Jersey1993:

I have seen your reply Sek and you are right obviously, either you removed it or Wonko did it for ya haha

ofc i didn't remove the post. truth = remove :) but it sums up pretty well i'd say

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 155

I did remove the post.

Please keep your feedback constructive and respectful.

I can understand that people are frustrated, but replying off-topic and attacking others is not the way to go.

Speaking of which, please get back on topic.

Thank you,

Wonko the Sane

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 155

Same for me, getting back on topic:

As you know we know about the problem of players having a high difference in ping not being able to play together.

This is something we are already looking for solutions for. As you already said (at least, that's how I understand it) in your initial post, simply blocking regions is not the best solution as it does nothing about the problem itself.

Unfortunately we haven't found the ultimate solution yet, so I'm not able to offer it to you now.
I will follow up on this with the team.

Sorry I don't have better news on this.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,537

GM_Wonko:

As you know we know about the problem of players having a high difference in ping not being able to play together.

This is something we are already looking for solutions for. As you already said (at least, that's how I understand it) in your initial post, simply blocking regions is not the best solution as it does nothing about the problem itself.

Unfortunately we haven't found the ultimate solution yet, so I'm not able to offer it to you now.

I remember a post from Nyumi once and she made it very clear about when a high player joins the room and the room gets optimized for the high players being able to play or something in this way, i can't really remember what she mentioned or find the post but it looked very clear since we can see its happening in the game itself 

Years ago these players were different type of players, struggling to play sadly but that's normal i guess when a player from Egypt tries to play a game that's located in Amsterdam

I also have this feeling this game did choose this server on purpose because the game was going empty fast since Smilegate did alot to unbalance this game and there were alot of players outside Europe playing this game, its like you optimized this game for these players to keep some full channels 

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 49

GM_Wonko:

Maybe this will be constructive.

How about we all forget about rereleased weapons that were said by CrissCross that they won't be cupon rewards?

Let's focus on the main issue that i complain about months ago, the current server situation. It is pitiful at best, we are getting now even MORE errors than before: 33906, Server is full, Client errors, Checking game something error, Out of memory etc. I had all these errors yesterday and I didn't even play that much. Players will come (back) when the servers will be stable and when the game will be enjoyable. The events themselves are OK, no doubt about it, also the whole new guns for newbs are also completely fine. People need to understand that m16 and m700 these days as a starter/new player just won't do.

What is imo worse is that people might complain about new accounts getting steyr tmp/9a91, like seriously? all those that complain are players that play this game for several years and they QQ that a new player has access to these guns. If you play this game for years and you get rekt by a new player with 9a91/steyr tmp then that is YOUR problem that you suck, nothing more nothing less. And about those that will say "but old players can make new accounts and have access to them" yes too bad, there are several ways of getting free m14 EBR with 35 bullets, that is already overkill.

People need to realize that the META will change year after year, simple as that, yes we started with 50k/40k GP, and m16 and m700, WOW, so what? grow up about that, this is not a reason to complain.

TLDR, fix the servers, they are the problem of the game, the GM team was so sure and promoted so highly the september scheme to get new players but where did it get us to? nowhere, we had 4 channels right after the halloween patch but that was it lol. Then we had the Delta server hype for more than 1 month and once again we were disappointed.

Can a GM please tell me how a player that had to face unimaginable lag, (client) errors, DQ from events, disappointed by rereleased capsules, vague answers etc for over 11 months how in bloody world can a player still have any "positive feedback" to give? we honestly had enough, we want a change, is that too much to ask?

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 155

Yes, I remember that post as well. She also helped us a lot with looking into this on private messages. Unfortunately we did not find a solution to this issue.

If it is connected to the server location and setup, we are going to find out very soon. It is something we couldn't fully test with our internal tests on the new server setup though.

It would be brilliant if that would solve it, as we are making progress on this one as we speak...or write.

Sorry, I know all that's visible to you is that it's postponed and it gets more and more frustrating. I can't say more than CrisCross here: We are very close to actually getting the new server out to you. :(

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 49

sorry for double post.

Here is a screenshot right after the Halloween Patch from 26th. I rather the situation look like this every day.

We had more players on actually but I went to do events and didn't screenshot when we had almost 4 channels full.

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 155

IaLaMuje:

Maybe this will be constructive.

Yes, it is, thank you very much! (<- no irony, I swear, I mean that! :) )

We are painfully aware of that and trying to solve that problem with full force. Believe me, we have zero interest in keeping the issues players are facing at the moment.

Thank you again, for writing up this long post. I will take it to the team.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 49

One last thing that I should have formulated in other way. About rereleasing capsules.

This is a double edged sword. On one hand some players will be happy that they get the chance to spin for a gun that they didn't win or that was released while they weren't playing or *insert any reason why the player couldn't play in that period*

On the other hand there will be players that spinned for that gun. It doesn't matter how much they spinned for it, it could be 1 capsule to thousands, but they have every right to be outraged since they were advertised as "limited edition" ,"exclusive" "last chance to get X weapon(s)".

In my opinion that is not ok, as other forumers stated here there are guns we never had the chance to get permanently, or we didn't get them at all.

I already suggested that some temporary guns from Item Shop can be used as solid cupon rewards, plus some temporary rewards that we had for events. Also, can anyone here confirm if we ever had M4A1 Custom Crystal? Because i have the impression that it was a 7 days reward from an event and it's not a bad gun afterall, it's like the M4A1 Custom Red Crystal from the FP shop but with a different skin and a different silencer here in CFEU. Plus the Deagle Silver/Bronze/Tiger and the M4A1 Silver/Bronze/Tiger/Red Dragon.

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 89

Where is the german delta server? o:

IGN: Devil

CLAN: BANDE

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 155

IaLaMuje:

One last thing that I should have formulated in other way. About rereleasing capsules.

Noted. But please let's keep this thread on topic. ;)

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 1,705

IaLaMuje:

M4A1 Custom Crystal

Temp reward from an event.

IaLaMuje:

it's like the M4A1 Custom Red Crystal from the FP shop but with a different skin and a different silencer here in CFEU

Lol, no, they are not the same.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 49

mambo150:

IaLaMuje:

M4A1 Custom Crystal

Temp reward from an event.

IaLaMuje:

it's like the M4A1 Custom Red Crystal from the FP shop but with a different skin and a different silencer here in CFEU

Lol, no, they are not the same.

both are not one hit headshot from long distance, same reload time, same draw time. different skins and silencer size. and we can't even speak of "rariry" since 1 is FP and the other one was 7 days reward...

Page 1 of 2 (28 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative