6th Anniversary Lottery Winners and Kill 'em All Challenge

Bookmark and Share

This post has 24 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 526
GM_Feralus Posted: 10-12-2017 14:12

Attention Mercenaries!

The big 6 year anniversary celebration is coming to an end and we want to thank each and every one of you for participating.

Everyone should have received their participation reward and, if they were lucky, one of the lottery prizes.
Three of you won something special and we would like to share the lucky winners with you:

Loquev and AlpinFreak each won the jackpot of 150.000 RP!
Mr*slipknot is the lucky winner of the item of choice! Please contact us via ticket.

The winners of the 6th Anniversary Showdown will still receive their forum banner in the next weeks.

Furthermore we want to announce that the Kill 'em All community challenge is completed and the result was overwhelming! We wanted to see 5.500.000 kills from you and not only did you deliver, you exceeded all expectations and scored an amazing amount of 7.083.722!

The rewarding of these two events is completed now, please check your inventory and/or your RP balance to see if you won anything in the lottery!
(We hope you did ;-))

Thank you for celebrating with us and for being a part of the CROSSFIRE EUROPE community!

Your Crossfire Europe Team!

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 5,820

Congratz to the winners :)

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 267

I was unlucky this time and got nothing sob

Congrats to the winners tho! Hope we get more events like this soon clap

IGN: Ghost

Clan: Exalted

[GM]Feralus more like [GM]Savage

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,838

I won 10k rp but..

GJ ANGIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 

YOU DESERVE THAT GIRL , SPEND THEM WELL ON A VVIP YOU WILL LOVE,     THE BEST GIRL THAT USES THIS FORUM WON,  GJ LOQUEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

She loved mysteries so much, that she became one.

-t4sos's girlfriend

Inactive from 01/10/17  to 31/01/18 due to studies, Good Luck everyone, keep this game alive. rose

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 244

GM_Feralus:

Mr*slipknot is the lucky winner of the item of choice! Please contact us via ticket.

The winners of the 6th Anniversary Showdown will still receive their forum banner in the next weeks.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG OMG OMG OMG 

Brofist rockheart

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 148

Names of winners of rp or ak beast?

IGN: -Earth]Quake

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 244

Loquev:

GM_Feralus:

Okay now that I'm done SCREAMING I want to thank you GMs! This is amazing and it made my whole summer. Thank you so so so much!!! heart

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU

Thank you

Thank u

Brofist rockheart

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 526

stevengood:

Names of winners of rp or ak beast?

it would be too long to list the name of the 900 winners, that is why we decided against listing it here and on the website.

Loquev:

Loquev:

GM_Feralus:

Okay now that I'm done SCREAMING I want to thank you GMs! This is amazing and it made my whole summer. Thank you so so so much!!! heart

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU

Thank you

Thank u

Glad you are happy. That exicement reminded me of:

Not Ranked
Posts 39

scripted event af  :)

150 tickets and didnt win a single prize,kinda pathetic but w/e...getting used to this :))

IGN: DeadEyee.

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 526

mi20000:

150 tickets and didnt win a single prize,kinda pathetic but w/e...getting used to this :))

You do realize that it is a random draw right?

Not Ranked
Posts 39

yea yea like always :)

IGN: DeadEyee.

Not Ranked
Posts 3

Thank you guys for the prize i won 10K Rp, i am happy that all that time didn’t go away for nothing. 

Not Ranked
Posts 19

yay,once again i won a big nothing.

Sincerely,

Erebus.

Top 200 Contributor
Male
Posts 186

mi20000:

well almost 200 here also nothing, better luck next time if there's a "next time"

IGN: Renato_ILYM   

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,417

Nice win Loquev atleast someone known wins the jackpot! 

Page 1 of 2 (25 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative