Crossfire Europe

Upcoming coupon replacement

Bookmark and Share

This post has 26 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 229

OP? well someone dont play with m14ebr or m4 VIP with female char, some players choose regular varian of AK+AWM or m4 with MALE gp char and some of us dont spend money on this game and still dont want to be overpowered compared to those who spend a lot of money.....

Sry amoniac this is my opinion <3

IGN:[SD]*StevaN*

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 234

maybe kukri tiger..i wanna see that fr

IGN:Am[ON]iaC*  

The best sniper its here....heart

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 234

ya im to free2play player so i dont react like u xD coz if u now how2play there's not problem (only female char kick shot bug which can be fixed soon) and if this happen nothinf can hold good player and fr idk where is different btw male char and spop?

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 76

RustyDubt1:

Absolutely big -1..If you want a game without OP and nerf weapon go play cs go or CoD bro..What should they place ? Deagle and katana? pffd thats low logic post...anyway they have choose weapons so they wouldnt change nothing

yes u have right, consumer think so = 150 coupons for example: mp5 - camo, that would be insane couse 150 coupons for that its crazy.

( REMEMBER ITS ONLY EXAMPLE)

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 3,813

In my eyes coupon weapons should be either a lot of fun, like the ruger mini 14 back in 2011-2013, or useful stuff that everyone could use, like pistols or knives. They shouldn't be overpowered, I think M4/Ak/Awm is perfect for coupons, but argubly we currently got an ak and an awm, so maybe an unsilenced M4 would be cool for the new coupon weapons.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 136

xVermillion:

In my eyes coupon weapons should be either a lot of fun, like the ruger mini 14 back in 2011-2013, or useful stuff that everyone could use, like pistols or knives. They shouldn't be overpowered, I think M4/Ak/Awm is perfect for coupons, but argubly we currently got an ak and an awm, so maybe an unsilenced M4 would be cool for the new coupon weapons.

I agree with you.
I think they should stick to Item Shop related guns but with different exclusive designs (like they did in this launch). I'm a Free2Play type of user so I don't buy capsules and such. The only opportunities I get are the rewards from the forums and some future events from the official site. I don't have exclusive weapons. I think it would be cool to be able to have different weapon variations even tho I'm not spending my money in the game and I don't financially support it like VVIPs do.
But let's be real here, it's not the right to do. I personally don't find fair adding weapons that can be bought from the Capsule Shop to the coupon system. Some people may complain about it, but after all, you get what you pay for.
Besides, you can gather coupons just from the events too (like I did so myself and earned the Desert Eagle Blossoms pistol). It's not THAT hard. 

Some suggestions: as xVermillion mentioned a M4A1 but with a silencer, MP5, M60-A (some people on Bio and Mutation mode still use those) or maybe a meele weapon like Spanner or Keris.. (I'm just going with the safe options here)

Or something totally random and funny like this Banana knife xD (which I found in the Crossfire wiki) 

Would love to see some type of thrown grenade too but it kinda feels impossible.

Or maybe a Christmas set (near October or early November so there's enough time for people to gain the coupons): a knife, a rifle or a pistol? Or something much simplier (so paying users don't get mad) like a simple knife, some type of grenade or maybe a funny christmas hat? 
Or (to keep things interesting) a funny set during summer like; the funny banana, some crazy pistol, or some stupid summer hat! 

(I don't know, is it too much to ask? I hope you guys don't get mad with my suggestions. It's just my opinion. I'm pretty sure there are better ideas than mine)

Still, the options are SO limited. The Capsule Shop just keeps adding more and more new things every month or so. It's impossible to keep track and way harder to please both sides (the users that pay and those that don't).
Anyway, let's just hope they add new weapons and not the same sets everytime (lol because THEN I will get pissed !!!#@#! Jk jk I'm pretty fine with the weapons I get either way).

"It is our choices Harry that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." -Albus Dumbledore  

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 234

you think ak isnt op? hhhhh Ak with 3 bullet take u down if he tap u directly head hit so.....its op weapon as well

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 3,813

RustyDubt1:

you think ak isnt op? hhhhh Ak with 3 bullet take u down if he tap u directly head hit so.....its op weapon as well

No it's not

Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 341

RustyDubt1:

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 209

RustyDubt1:

hhhhh Ak with 3 bullet take u down if he tap u directly head 

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 229

There are some versions of AK which are more OP then others, thats not inportant, i made list and i hopet i wouldnt see some of those weaps tommorow....

IGN:[SD]*StevaN*

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 209

truja95:

There are some versions of AK which are more OP then others, thats not inportant, i made list and i hopet i wouldnt see some of those weaps tommorow....

yeah, sorry for the derail... The weapons you mentioned won't be released, that's for sure.

Page 2 of 2 (27 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative