happens all the hacking?[down]

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 57
gignfrance72 Posted: 04-27-2012 7:54

hello all guys and c is the return while hacking and no recoil happens? I do not understand that time for playing crossfire europe c ca is going to say what?? c frankly everything is very boring to me while doing the hacking Headshot! and more I see hacking age 10 years between 17 years are like that I tell you frankly all kids flush bowl PLEASE STOP ALL EUROPE CROSSFIRE GAME PLEASE SERIOUS Gm_duchess and thank you for advance GM_loki FAST YOU CAN REMOVE THE NEW PATCH FOR hACKING OF THANK YOU STILL oo; oo;

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 57

well then you're right with GM? Article NOT BEN I know the law
much error epuiqes GM J was my door complaining lawyer for the sum j rembouse expected more good work in teams and have done nothing more to earn the money c is c is not a profession you have to do once a week the new c patch is generally more while I'm waiting to go into the reimbursement justicie regent will close crossfire europe safe is small you will see you again you understand me you is not talking you need is young foxkry here is you can leave me leave me because when I speak with GM teams

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative