Official Crossfire Europe Forum My Computer Freeze after i pressed "Play" - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

My Computer Freeze after i pressed "Play"

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
Answered (Not Verified) This post has 0 verified answers | 8 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Male
11 Posts
Pyromainia posted on 09-06-2017 7:38

Hey Guys,

i got a new Computer and need to Download everything Again.

First what i Try was Crossfire Europ. After download and Patch i pressed "Start"

and my Computer Freeze and i need to restart, This Happend now every time if i try

to Start Crossfire europe.

I re-install cf much times and i hope u guys know other ways to fix this Problem.

I hope u Guys can help me fast cuz i rly rly rly want play !  Ty for your Help ! <3

All Replies

Top 75 Contributor
Male
593 Posts

It just freezes? No error messages?

Sometimes when I clean my PC from dust I put my video card slightly out of place which makes it fail to render any 3D graphics leading to PC freeze and restart. Maybe yours got slightly out of place too... I'm not sure about this so don't try anything by yourself. Maybe you have faulty RAM... Is there any way you can test your hardware and software for issues? Make some tests, take screenshots - give us more info.

IGN - WinstonBG

Not Ranked
3 Posts

Same problem. There is plenty of space on RAM , graphics card is connected properly and this happens only with cross fire.

Top 150 Contributor
Male
212 Posts

Do you have any program running in the background ?

What operative system are you using

Go to start menu press run command run msconfig.exe, go to startup tab and turn off programs you don't need (if you have Win 10,it gonna direct you to task manager also) 

Top 75 Contributor
Male
593 Posts

You replied to a thread from 5th of September... Let's hope it gets resolved.

IGN - WinstonBG

Not Ranked
3 Posts

lovrod:

Do you have any program running in the background ?

What operative system are you using

Go to start menu press run command run msconfig.exe, go to startup tab and turn off programs you don't need (if you have Win 10,it gonna direct you to task manager also) 

There is no unncessary program running in the background other than Avast antivirus but i already put whole Cross Fire file to excluded file category.

I'm using Windows 7.

To explain the problem better , when i click "Play" the HGW progress starts and after "Step 7" it loads something then it goes up to "Step 13". After this prosess ends , while im moving my curser around , cursor stutters for few second then freezes completely. The whole computer freezes and i can't even Crtl+Alt+Delete. I have to manually restart the computer.

Top 75 Contributor
Male
593 Posts

Go to Start and type Event Viewer.

This will help you identify why is your PC freezing. You will have to do some searching tho...

Keep us informed.

IGN - WinstonBG

Not Ranked
3 Posts

WinstonBG:

Go to Start and type Event Viewer.

This will help you identify why is your PC freezing. You will have to do some searching tho...

Keep us informed.

There is nothing freeze related or CF related event recorded on the event viewer.

Top 75 Contributor
Male
593 Posts

There is nothing related to CF? At all?

IGN - WinstonBG

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative