Official Crossfire Europe Forum MOD Forum Event - What is your favorite weapon class? - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

MOD Forum Event - What is your favorite weapon class?

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 50 Replies | 7 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 20
flegma1986 replied on 08-20-2017 13:01 | Locked

My favorite class is rifle :D

IGN:JRX*Gogy

Not Ranked
Posts 15
nenovu1 replied on 08-20-2017 13:01 | Locked

Started with my loyal Scar Light Continued with my wallbanging xm8 But then everything became bright When i used my first sniper barret and made a strike Years changed, fates kick came And then the loyal night, had to make a change Bought a m4 vvip, changed my name Those abusers have no chance    

ING:5L     

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 50
SadTravar replied on 08-20-2017 18:47 | Locked

bleeeeeeeeeeee

IGN: -SvetiJebem.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 74
Zarkalo replied on 08-21-2017 6:52 | Locked

rifles, m14 s is just awesome

IGN :  Zarkalo

Playing since open beta 

Not Ranked
Posts 21
SUPERCHINO replied on 08-21-2017 9:35 | Locked

Rifle

[SUPERCHINO]

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 4,991
Entropyst replied on 08-21-2017 21:59 | Locked

You should be getting your rewards soon, I'll notify you when they get distributed both here and in the distribution log thread.

My favorite submission was by t4sos, and nobody else really did anything special, so he's the only favorite.
A warning to *HL-Connor, next time include an IGN in your post or signature, please. I saw your IGN in an old post, so you're on the list this time. But I don't want anybody expecting me to do it, the rules are pretty clear.

neonovu1* and SadTravar**, both of you have been disqualified from the current and next forum event.
neo, you have copy pasted t4sos' post, which shows you put absolutely no effort into your post. We have decided to disqualify you from the next MOD event.
Travar, your post was deemed as troll and won't be as such tolerated.
If any of you disagree with the decisions we made, feel free to send me (or any other MOD) a conversation and explain why you think the disqualification is unreasonable.

4Real | Forum Moderator

Page 4 of 4 (51 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative