Official Crossfire Europe Forum Bio 3 ERROR In Round 9 and 11 - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

Bio 3 ERROR In Round 9 and 11

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 46
eris02 mad [mad] Posted: 08-12-2017 17:37

This Bio 3 cant play enymore not just 1 game but alot of games and not just me but alot of person take error in this map , from the first time this map was here All person take Error when we shoot with right click of the AA-12-Buster , Can you fix it or ?!!!!!!!

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 646

Everyone who plays Bio3 knows about this. From my experience it happens mostly around the end waves and the bonus round. I've read that this is because people who have AA Buster are causing too much damage and for some reason CF doesn't like that...

IGN - WinstonBG

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,767

Can't promise anything, but those bugs are most likely computer related, which is nearly impossible to fix.

Walleo | Forum Moderator

I can't afford to hate people. I don't have that kind of time - Bob Ross

Not Ranked
Posts 46

is not of my computer , its of the crossfire is sure 100 % 

Not Ranked
Posts 19

Walleo:

Can't promise anything, but those bugs are most likely computer related, which is nearly impossible to fix.

Most certainly it is related to our computers. Remember this week, I think it was Wednesday, when nearly everyone lagged out and had pings of 2000 and above? That was a collective mistake by all our ISPs and bad PCs. 3 people getting error messages simultaneously in Bio 3 nearly every single round and it happens to almost 90% of the people who play Bio? I can send those people a link to a site to buy a brand new top of the line gaming PC, because it is certainly their PCs fault, not the game obviously.

What I am trying to say is, if that´s your answer all the time, stop answering.

Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 389

eris02:

This Bio 3 cant play enymore not just 1 game but alot of games and not just me but alot of person take error in this map , from the first time this map was here All person take Error when we shoot with right click of the AA-12-Buster , Can you fix it or ?!!!!!!!

nothat never happened to me lol and I have over 50 games played on bio3

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,767

DonRubinski:

Walleo:

Most certainly it is related to our computers. Remember this week, I think it was Wednesday, when nearly everyone lagged out and had pings of 2000 and above? That was a collective mistake by all our ISPs and bad PCs. 3 people getting error messages simultaneously in Bio 3 nearly every single round and it happens to almost 90% of the people who play Bio? I can send those people a link to a site to buy a brand new top of the line gaming PC, because it is certainly their PCs fault, not the game obviously.

What I am trying to say is, if that´s your answer all the time, stop answering.

But it is. If i'm not getting any error, it's not Crossfire.

Walleo | Forum Moderator

I can't afford to hate people. I don't have that kind of time - Bob Ross

Not Ranked
Posts 46

You are Kiding with this game or Headshot! all know this you got Error and when you go for take bullet you press E and your weapon take 0 bullet some times you need to try 2 or 3 times , Dont say and this is not the true Headshot!

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 596

Walleo:

This might be sort of true in this case, as it is related to Bio - Reinstalling the game in this case might be a fix to it (As it seems that some files did not patch properly)

Not Ranked
Posts 46

You are Kiding with this game... all know this, you got Error and when you go for take ammo you press E and your weapon take 0 ammo, some times you need to try 2 or 3 times , Dont say and this is not the true !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :}

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative