Official Crossfire Europe Forum MOD Forum Event - If you could change 1 thing about your favorite map, what would it be? - Crossfire Europe Forum
Crossfire Europe

MOD Forum Event - If you could change 1 thing about your favorite map, what would it be?

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 42 Replies | 7 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 101
sgsrgaseghsw replied on 08-12-2017 10:12 | Locked

Does it count if i name a map that's not my fav?

That would be merida on hero mode, and i'd change the playerbase so that Respect clan doesn't farm and ruin the game every time.

But if you want my favorite, i'd say eagle eye, and i'd change.......i guess the small step, when you're BL and you go through mid and then right, if you try jumping through the window into GR's base there's a small step behind you that makes life difficult. Remove that please.

IGN : chuck*NO*ris

Not Ranked
Posts 11
adelina111 replied on 08-12-2017 10:41 | Locked

On New Years to be fewer boxes!

ING:Bn.Jok3r

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 137
WarriorCF replied on 08-12-2017 10:48 | Locked

Jungle Temple map. I will change all wide grenades to throwing knife and add more trees in the map. Because It will be fun and it will feel like a ninja throwing shuriken (knife) from the bushes or trees.

IGN: Warrior-CF

The real Warrior-CF :}

Top 200 Contributor
Male
Posts 188
renatoilym replied on 08-12-2017 11:15 | Locked

nyf - change the bridge woods or whatever that is where theres a space to hs between them and theres always 2 or 3 guys there prepared to kill whoever goes there :)

IGN: Renato_ILYM   

Top 200 Contributor
Male
Posts 160
bomberbam replied on 08-12-2017 11:40 | Locked

i would add top layer on egypt map so there you could spawn with snipers and if you had a sniper in bag you couldnt go to down layer and there would be no campers with snipars 

Slikovni rezultat za follow the train

IGN:        -TTL]Nemo-

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 2,056
t4sosGR replied on 08-12-2017 11:44 | Locked

There is one thing that really needs to be changed. And that is the Fall Damage in Sewer, where people camp down and make you suicide.  

Ign: t4sos

LOQUEV IS MY PRINCESS heart 

SARA IS MY QUEEN , SLAY THEM GIRLS!

The deadly Trio is back  on track

Not Ranked
Posts 31
GRBLGRBL replied on 08-12-2017 11:57 | Locked

Castle. One more tower.

IGN GRBLGRBL

IGN GRBLGRBL

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 4,054
xVermillion replied on 08-12-2017 13:16 | Locked

The thought behind this basically is fixing the shot from GR-Stairs into the BL-Arch to prevent GR's from shooting BL's who are just leaving their base.

Of course you can counter that by either standing in the arch with a sniper and reacting quickly or just looking down, but IMO that's a very dumb thing alltogether and shouldn't exist.

So basically, moving the gap in the wall to the left and increasing the height of the wall to prevent heads from being visible for the GR players.

IGN: EXA.Verm

Not Ranked
Posts 18
galinha90 replied on 08-12-2017 14:08 | Locked

i would change in the map santoria the vents cause its really op to hide there

IGN: -G]earZ.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Brancasio replied on 08-12-2017 17:07 | Locked

Some scary Halloween-themed quick time event (like the big head mode) for the Halloween map ^^

Sorry for bad English

IGN: Brancasio96

Not Ranked
Posts 45
eris02 replied on 08-12-2017 17:40 | Locked

i would change bit the colors , because lock lettle bit more sexy the maps :D

*HL-Connor

Not Ranked
Posts 21
TUGASOTAQUE replied on 08-12-2017 17:40 | Locked

maybe add some parkour for new hidding places no

IGN: TUGA_SOTAQUE

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 282
Loquev replied on 08-12-2017 17:59 | Locked

Well it's not my favourite, but one thing I would really like to change about a specific map is in Biohazard mode, Venice.

I HATE THOSE GOD D*MN SNIPERSS #$#$@$@@#$!

It's almost impossible to not get damage from the snipers. They can creep you from every corner. Plus, there's no hiding place in this map. I hate them xD 

*JUST LEAVE ME ALONEEE OKeY?!* madoo;

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 588
WinstonBG replied on 08-12-2017 18:52 | Locked

I would add enemy sentries on the final floor of Deadly Tower from Bio3 only on Nightmare difficulty ofc.

They would target only 1 player and would be able to be destroyed and after certain amount of time they get repaired by the boss skills.

IGN - WinstonBG

IGN - WinstonBG

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 60
AntoPR0DIGY replied on 08-12-2017 20:52 | Locked

more sniper weapons on map Arena 2

IGN: AntoPR0DIGY

IGN:  AntoPR0DIGY          Clan: Exlated 

Page 2 of 3 (43 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative