Crossfire Europe

Update regarding password reset - Issue with verification emails fixed!

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 104
PM_CrisCross Posted: 07-26-2017 10:24

Hello everybody, PM_CrisCross reporting!

I have good news: the issue regarding the verification emails not being received for some email providers should now be fixed. You can now try again in case you had problems receiving emails from us yesterday, it should now work for all email addresses.

In case you still encounter some issues, please contact our customer support HERE

We would also appreciate if you could share in this forum thread which email provider you are using in the case where you would still encounter issues with emails not being received this afternoon/evening. This would facilitate eventual investigation on our side about potential remaining issues with some small local email providers.

Best regards,
Your PM_CrisCross

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,846

Well man i have mail.com  and  the problem is still here.

She loved mysteries so much, that she became one.

-t4sos's girlfriend

Inactive from 01/10/17  to 31/01/18 due to studies, Good Luck everyone, keep this game alive. rose

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 104

Sorry to hear that. Our manual tests with mail.com/gmx.de addresses show no errors and we only have one report so far about issues with mail.com after the fix, so if you are sure that our email is not in your spam then I encourage you to send a ticket so we can take care of you.

Kind regards,
PM_CrisCross

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,846

i have like 10 accounts with mail.com man , i cant send 10 reports

She loved mysteries so much, that she became one.

-t4sos's girlfriend

Inactive from 01/10/17  to 31/01/18 due to studies, Good Luck everyone, keep this game alive. rose

Top 150 Contributor
Male
Posts 201

PM,u r supposed to announce the new update for tomorrow, where r them.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,628

MATTYGUO:

PM,u r supposed to announce the new update for tomorrow, where r them.

Read: CrisCross message

Walleo | Forum Moderator

[GM]Feralus: "...no worries :)"

Not Ranked
Posts 2

Hey! Is the system working for hotmail.com working? I've tried to change my e-mail about 10 times now and it didn't get any effect.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 2,628

sPDiogo:

Hey! Is the system working for hotmail.com working? I've tried to change my e-mail about 10 times now and it didn't get any effect.

Send a support ticket if the problem presists.

Walleo | Forum Moderator

[GM]Feralus: "...no worries :)"

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative