Crossfire Europe

Fail Event

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 13 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 12
aidjalikeq oo; [oo;] Posted: 07-17-2017 20:49

i make more then 25 game in knife match , sewers mode and i dident got the 5 rp capsule , one of my friend make 30 game and he dont got the caps too wt,f is this ?

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 512

Did you stop moving for a while, afking the matches instead of playing them like you're supposed to?

Only thing I can think of if you've really done 25 games that lasted at least 2 minutes each.

Not Ranked
Posts 12

MY GAME WAS 25 OR MORE AND I PLAY NORMAL ALL THIE EVNING , I PLAY FOR 5 MIN 1 GAME AND STEEL NO CAPSULE WT,F IS THIS ?

Not Ranked
Posts 12

I MAKE 25 GAME OR MORE , MY GAME WAS FROM 5 MIN 1 GAME AND I MOVE AND MAKE LOT OF KILL AND STELL NO CAPSULE WT,F IS THIS ?

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 512

It wasn't an accusation it was a question, chill.

Send a support ticket

Not Ranked
Posts 12

i dont say somthing im SAD , and i dont know how to send suport for this ticket

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,443

aidjalikeq:

i dont say somthing im SAD , and i dont know how to send suport for this ticket

you dont have to send a support ticket, since many players got this bug i assume it has been reported from our beloved Mods.

She loved mysteries so much, that she became one.

-t4sos's girlfriend

Not Ranked
Posts 12

k bro thx , we want just play relax on this game and got some capsules have lettle bit fun and what we take , just BAD and Sad :}

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 32

Have you checked the event tracking page? http://crossfire.gamerage.com/EN/Track 
And are you 100% sure that you played 25 game matches? And if so, be patient. I haven't received mine too yet. 

IGN: Loquev

Not Ranked
Posts 12

My event Tracking say to me i have 20 game knife match and i have no capsule wt.f ?   another person have take thet capsule we not why ?

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 1,443

Still no answer from a Mod or GM this is annoying

She loved mysteries so much, that she became one.

-t4sos's girlfriend

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 512

I'm curious how they're able to fail at the events over and over again, Headshot!?

Top 500 Contributor
Male
Posts 68

I got my capsules by playing 60 kill Sewer games. But sadly I didn't win anything :(

Player from The Netherlands | My IGN: [InC]Twister (same as my profile picture) | Player with a totall f'd up K/D xD

Top 25 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,123

I can't help when the GMs don't answer me so what you all need to do is wait wait wait. They are most likely busy.

Walleo | Forum Moderator

[GM]Feralus: "...no worries :)"

Page 1 of 1 (14 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative