cheater in esl leugue

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 761
CrazyTwist Posted: 07-17-2017 17:16

Okey. There has been happening a lot since yesterday and I want to share my opinion to you all.

First I want to say that I share the same opinion as my friends of Exotic gaming Crossfire.
There are lots of protests going on at the moment. Mostly against 1 player called NazarQ.
He is been abused of cheating a lot lately. And I think the same as a lot of people do. That he actually is cheating. There have been made lots of videos yesterday and even I watched some replays back to see wh...at happend.

And I want to make something clear. This is not personally. But some people just work really really hard to accomplish things and give everything they have to reach the maximum. And what happened is that some team that never played together before beats a team that playes together for years. A team that is been seen as 1 of the top teams of CF EU.

I think that the anti cheat does a bad job in finding overlay cheats. In any kind of game. I am sorry to say but anti cheat is just not good.

I also think that Smilegate Europe and Crossfire Europe should do more about these things. Make better rules. Get admins who hold on to those rules and don't do stuff by there own. Maybe they should interact more with the players and the scene in EU by there own to see how effected people think what should be changing to the CF scene. There is a lot of potential in CF EU but these kind of things ruin the scene.

Further I think that only the player himself should get a ban. It not the team or anything. I think it is best to let the team replay there matches.

I want to say to Smilegate Europe and Crossfire Europe that I will Boycott the CF competitive scene untill they do what is needed. If they don't act better and more interested in the game and the scene. The same if this guy does not get banned.

Keep in mind that this is just an opinion!

Greeting,
Maxwell

IGN : SHX_Maxwell

I will backreap you when you don't know it will happen hehehe

Follow my FB page: https://www.facebook.com/MaxwellCrossfire

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 3,629

CrazyTwist:

I want to say to Smilegate Europe and Crossfire Europe that I will Boycott the CF competitive scene

Crossfire is just such an easy target for cheats,that you're just bound to attract cheaters when money is involved, thinking it's only this one guy is naive anyways. The only way to ban someone the normal way is with awful replay demos, the anti-cheat doesn't really do anything except for instantly blocking, which means barely any cheaters get caught by it anyways.

From what I know esl wire is quite a bit better, but by far not as secure as all those "do that onclient" idiots make it out to be.

If they wanna make catching cheaters more effective they should first of really school the staff that's supposed to catch cheaters, as our gm's got absolutely no clue what they're doing from my experience with reporting cheaters, another thing, and something that's probably more relevant for the "competitive" scene would be better replays, those demo's we got right now are just a pain to work with.

Do ESL admins only watch replay demo's if a player is accused of cheating, or is there another way for them?

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 761

xVermillion:

CrazyTwist:

I want to say to Smilegate Europe and Crossfire Europe that I will Boycott the CF competitive scene

Crossfire is just such an easy target for cheats,that you're just bound to attract cheaters when money is involved, thinking it's only this one guy is naive anyways. The only way to ban someone the normal way is with awful replay demos, the anti-cheat doesn't really do anything except for instantly blocking, which means barely any cheaters get caught by it anyways.

From what I know esl wire is quite a bit better, but by far not as secure as all those "do that onclient" idiots make it out to be.

If they wanna make catching cheaters more effective they should first of really school the staff that's supposed to catch cheaters, as our gm's got absolutely no clue what they're doing from my experience with reporting cheaters, another thing, and something that's probably more relevant for the "competitive" scene would be better replays, those demo's we got right now are just a pain to work with.

Do ESL admins only watch replay demo's if a player is accused of cheating, or is there another way for them?

well there are enough videos out there about cheaters that they could use too. but no. they need replays to look at them. which are just useless

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 512

CrazyTwist:
some people just work really really hard to accomplish things and give everything they have

Thanks for describing our night and morning and the day looking through files and watching replays and the occasional YouTube video that is on the Forum.

We do see the evidence circling around all over the place, but we need to be 100% sure. We are not 100% sure yet, hence why this player is not banned yet.

Top 50 Contributor
Male
Posts 761

Citru:

CrazyTwist:
some people just work really really hard to accomplish things and give everything they have

Thanks for describing our night and morning and the day looking through files and watching replays and the occasional YouTube video that is on the Forum.

We do see the evidence circling around all over the place, but we need to be 100% sure. We are not 100% sure yet, hence why this player is not banned yet.

I stick with what I said. That's all I say. You will lose players more and more. But hey. Who cares about that?

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,164

CrazyTwist:

Okey. There has been happening a lot since yesterday and I want to share my opinion to you all.

First I want to say that I share the same opinion as my friends of Exotic gaming Crossfire.

Okay, the second thread about same subject, nice, I write this player IGN  down in my notebook.

But, I have no idea if this guy cheat or not only because you and some of your friend say so.

Because I've seen it before, that skill players being accuse for cheat when they aren't.

and,

I thought it were when Bp was intruduce into Esl that players started to leave Esl, and not because of cheater, but, well well, my mistake.

xVermillion:

Crossfire is just such an easy target for cheats,that you're just bound to attract cheaters when money is involved, 

All online games are easy targets for cheats,  more or less, it's not only specific just to Crossfire, money or not, involved.

That's my experince.

// bliXten

This is it 2013-March 2017.Good bye Everyone heart

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative