Crossfire Europe

Disconnnect from host 0.3

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 87
zRayze Posted: 06-21-2017 12:51

After many attempts and writing the support, i write the problem here in the forum and hope to see a fix in the next patch! mad

So my brother "Banjo]5knp." playing like 5-7 years Crossfire NA and EU. So he get  since march this **** Disconnnect from host 0.3. He wrote the support but they tell him :

Thank you for emailing the Crossfire support team regarding your game crash. 

Please run Crossfire as administrator (right click - run as admin). Furthermore please make sure that Crossfire is set as a safe Program in your Firewall / Antivirus software. This will fix the issue.

So after that he did what the gms said, he still get the same problem. After that he reset his pc back to 0 and downloading cf again, he got the same thing  again.

Also in others game he didn´t get this error or dc, it´s only in CF EU!! mad

He asked ingame some players  and some told him that they got it too sometimes(often).

So what he should do? :( :/

Btw is from Germany! oo;

IGN:RyyzK]5knp Clan: Reflection

Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 294

It happens to everyone. Last night I just finished S&D match and I was still in the room and suddenly this happened. Right before it there was "server full" message... CFEU needs a serious fixes...

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 87

Any fix about that bug? Looks like more and more people get it and you dont care about it? And dont come with this steps like check your inet or wifi ... its not working! mad

Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 294

zRayze I feel your pain dude. I really do. Few weeks back I wrote a detailed thread about a sudden error and people started talking about how my connection was the problem... even tho I then stated that I played 3 different online games and there were no problems... Anyway, we wait for a fix...

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 87

WinstonBG:

zRayze I feel your pain dude. I really do. Few weeks back I wrote a detailed thread about a sudden error and people started talking about how my connection was the problem... even tho I then stated that I played 3 different online games and there were no problems... Anyway, we wait for a fix...

It´s not me but my brother shame After he got this error, he stop playing with cf cuz this bug is annoying af if you have like 30/0 or 52/2 in the last round in ghostmode you get kicked by this error. Also he get this error on CF NA, so it must be a problem in every versionoo; 

Top 100 Contributor
Male
Posts 294

I'm not accusing anyone...

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative