Crossfire Europe

New Smilegate Europe Help Center

Bookmark and Share

This post has 19 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 34
GM_ZenPanda Posted: 05-23-2017 2:27

Hi,

as announced yesterday we replaced the old gamerage.com 1:1 Support and Account Admin pages and rolled out our new Smilegate Europe Help Center in order to make it more convenient for you to contact us while helping us to ultimately deliver a better service to you.

As I imagine there will be a few questions so I try to answer some here:

1. Why change to a new Help Center?

The previous ticket system on gamerage.com had two different ticket forms (1:1 Support and Account Admin), which resulted in some confusion as it was sometimes unclear which ticket type should be submitted via which form. Furthermore, the internal backend for the support team lacked a lot of features, which are common in modern helpdesk systems. This made internal processes a lot more time consuming, resulting in longer response times.

2. Do I have to submit a new ticket in order to reply to answers from the Support Team?

No. With the new Help Center you will be able to reply directly to e-mails from our Support Team instead of having to submit a new ticket.

3. I wrote a ticket via the old ticket system and I am still waiting for a reply. What happens with that ticket? Should I create a new ticket via the new Help Center?

While we will redirect all existing traffic aimed at the old ticket system to our new Help Center we will keep the old system in the background for the time being. Main reason is that we want to solve your already submitted tickets there.

Hence, there is no need to re-submit a ticket via the new Help Center. We will solve all the open tickets in the old ticket system, while new tickets can only be submitted via the new Help Center.

We are looking forward to hearing from you as well as getting your feedback.

Best,
ZenPanda

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 65

This basically CF Na system lmao 

CF EU IGN: -TTL]G153-  

Clan: ToTheLmit 

Not Ranked
Posts 34

chenhonhui:

This basically CF Na system lmao 

I daresay there's probably a reason both CFNA and CFEU moved to a modern Help Center. up;)

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 73

GM_ZenPanda:

Hi,

as announced yesterday we replaced the old gamerage.com 1:1 Support and Account Admin pages and rolled out our new Smilegate Europe Help Center in order to make it more convenient for you to contact us while helping us to ultimately deliver a better service to you.

As I imagine there will be a few questions so I try to answer some here:

1. Why change to a new Help Center?

The previous ticket system on gamerage.com had two different ticket forms (1:1 Support and Account Admin), which resulted in some confusion as it was sometimes unclear which ticket type should be submitted via which form. Furthermore, the internal backend for the support team lacked a lot of features, which are common in modern helpdesk systems. This made internal processes a lot more time consuming, resulting in longer response times.

2. Do I have to submit a new ticket in order to reply to answers from the Support Team?

No. With the new Help Center you will be able to reply directly to e-mails from our Support Team instead of having to submit a new ticket.

3. I wrote a ticket via the old ticket system and I am still waiting for a reply. What happens with that ticket? Should I create a new ticket via the new Help Center?

While we will redirect all existing traffic aimed at the old ticket system to our new Help Center we will keep the old system in the background for the time being. Main reason is that we want to solve your already submitted tickets there.

Hence, there is no need to re-submit a ticket via the new Help Center. We will solve all the open tickets in the old ticket system, while new tickets can only be submitted via the new Help Center.

We are looking forward to hearing from you as well as getting your feedback.

Best,
ZenPanda

this look nice, definitely yes, it will be better

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 3,813

Is there no way to look at my active tickets except for my emails?

Also the FAQ is  very nice and (not sarcastic) actually holds a lot of points that people frequently ask/wonder about, not sure if it's even new, but it's very good.

Also²:

#DSL2000MASTERRACE

Not Ranked
Posts 1

Hello Zen Mod

I would like to announce that my account got temporarily blocked. Unfortunately I couldn't aknowledge the reason of it. One day I wanted to log in, but I couldn't, my main's IGN: myst.Reflex. Could you guys tell me how long will my block last?

Best Regards, RefleX

Top 10 Contributor
Male
Posts 2,374

Reflexv2:

I would like to announce that my account got temporarily blocked. Unfortunately I couldn't aknowledge the reason of it. One day I wanted to log in, but I couldn't, my main's IGN: myst.Reflex. Could you guys tell me how long will my block last?

Please use the Help Center for questions like these: we can't discuss account issues here, sorry.

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 2

Good job,a paygame but lots of errors,antivirus dont work lots of hackers and glitchers,bugs,omg too manny,i am rly decepointed with the new masters and company,instead of making good things about the game like to improve,you only think in ways to make people to spend money,thats wy CS.go is getting more fans and players,think about it or do the same you all be doing,ignore this message.

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 10

I think is somehow simple in design but is enough effective for rookie users.

IGN: Hotspot-R1

Not Ranked
Male
Posts 3

Nice work, i think it was time to rebuild help center for rookie users and not only. It works right it have many answers of many questions not only how cf works but how to manage your account and some other function that are useful.

About ticket's i don't know if it works positive i didn't use it at all but i hope to not seems like the oldest.

Keep the good work !

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 552

I think i sent 2 tickets on the new help service, one in 4th june and other maybe on 6th june regarding a name change, still waiting for the ticket.

BUT.... Some friends sent a ticket for a name change on the old version and it took 3-4 weeks for a complete name change. (Until then their names were Mercenary###) 

Im still hoping this new help system is faster than that 

Wallpaper_Background

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 4,872

Holyyy:

Please check this announcement.

4Real | Forum Moderator

Not Ranked
Posts 2

Hi

Im french and i don't speak english very well.

I can write a report in French language or not

Top 75 Contributor
Male
Posts 458

Gantee:

Hi

Im french and i don't speak english very well.

I can write a report in French language or not

Please use English, you can also try google translate and we try our best to understand it :)

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 271

hello GM_ZenPanda , i'm currently trying to get my hacked account back. it would be great if you could clarify the new 'help center' that back in the days you was able to change your  information (secret question and secret answer)  via  Account Admin  if you had problems with former errors such as the 7767. i'm a Veteran EU player from 2013 and did send all the correct info INCLUDING an old account admin email which the Help center considered to not be connected with the account ID.   so  it would be nice if the supports would know anything about it's own game before starting the job   since it really makes me mad to have spent over 2k €  for an account i cant play anymore.  Thnx in Advance...

~Tricky2k

Page 1 of 2 (20 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative