HELP ASAP

Bookmark and Share

rated by 0 users
Answered (Verified) This post has 1 verified answer | 8 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
418 Posts
Tony98776 posted on 05-19-2017 5:22

I need help right now!

Somebody changed my pw and I have no idea how and who and the problem is that idk my secret answer

but im still logged in forum but cant log in again to my account

Answered (Verified) Verified Answer

Top 10 Contributor
Male
3,817 Posts

You know the answer man.. like it or not you'll have to send an account admin ticket if you don't know the secret answer.

All Replies

Top 10 Contributor
Male
3,817 Posts

You know the answer man.. like it or not you'll have to send an account admin ticket if you don't know the secret answer.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
2,382 Posts

Tony,

How can some other player change your password? Did you share your account with someone else?

Its a shame.. You are so good and you have a rly nice acc.. I hope for you that you get it back asap.

Not Ranked
5 Posts

You can use the Email Adress you used to sign up to recover your password Tony :)

Top 75 Contributor
Male
461 Posts

Hope everything is fine and your account safe, you did a lot of work to get where you are tense

IGN: Burial

And the GMs said they had knowledge in this game... :D

Top 10 Contributor
Female
2,382 Posts

Any news?

Top 10 Contributor
Female
2,382 Posts

hey Tony,

Do you have your account back?

Top 75 Contributor
Male
458 Posts

Please don't double post :P 

If Tony wants to share news, he would surely have replied to your message the first time.

Thanks.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
2,382 Posts

GM_Feralus:

Please don't double post :P 

If Tony wants to share news, he would surely have replied to your message the first time.

Thanks.

I'm curious because Tony is a really good and nice player, and loyal for years with the highest rank and big rare storage.

I respect this player that's why i posted again and i find it sad he lost his account.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS

Google Analytics Alternative